LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

This is just part of the social war getting to critical mass. Gays will have to resort to killing people. They will have to accept being killed just as well.

Gays have been getting killed for decades. I guess you’ve forgotten Matthew Shepard. When I was a teenager, punks used to go to public parks and “roll queers”, beating and robbing them, because they knew the gays couldn’t and wouldn’t report the crimes.

Shepard was a drug dealer killed over drugs. You loons REALLY need to let that myth go

You’re lying. This kid was killed for being gay. So typical of you to lie and smear the victim.

Try the facts:

Matthew Shepard - Wikipedia
Mathew Shepard? LOL. You ever hear the actual truth about that piece of shit? No? That is what I thought. He was arrested for molesting two young boys. That is your version of a messiah, a child molesting drugged out piece of shit.

One time, I want to see one of you fucking losers point out how brown muslims still execute gays for being gay. Not one fucking word from you pathetic bunch of deranged losers? Instead, you fucking nazis attack Israel, who is the ONLY COUNTRY in that shit hole region of the world that does not execute gays, and you fucking morons still bring up something that happened over 20 years ago.....BY WHITE PEOPLE. That is only thing that sticks out to you, you double talking cat owning weirdo. That is all you and everyone that thinks like you care about. You piece of shit.

Show me where he was charged or even accused. You slimes attack the victims every single time. From rape victims to school shooting victims. Anybody that that is harmed and who speaks out about it is suddenly.

Just as Trayvon Martin overnight went from an unarmed 17 year old kid who had never been in trouble with the law coming home from getting some Skittles for his little brother to a vicious gang banger who was scoping homes to burglarize and who attacked the wrong guy.

Deplorable indeed.

You're another waste of time...in fact you've become so annoying with your lack of knowledge and partisan BS off to ignore you go.

Nobody has time for your crap, lady

You are so fucked up you fucking loser that that is what you took from a bunch deranged faggots threatening to commit murder?

You fucking loser.
Pretty soon people like yourself will be obsolete. People will highlight your comments as a source of amusement, much as we laugh at the idiocy of those who believed the earth was flat.

Your little friends advocated murder, moron. It's you and them that need to be rendered obsolete.

Do you ever read comments and actually really understand what's being said?
Allegedly. I see a lot of concerned people protesting peacefully.
What business is it of theirs if someone wants to discuss their issues with the pastor? What right do they have to issue threats of violence and death?

Tammy The Taint is like all militant homos, they can't keep their noses out of other people's biz. Just a bunch of annoying freaks
They are absolutely terrified they might ‘lose’ a few members (no pun intended).

Pretty soon people like yourself will be obsolete. People will highlight your comments as a source of amusement, much as we laugh at the idiocy of those who believed the earth was flat.

Your little friends advocated murder, moron. It's you and them that need to be rendered obsolete.

Do you ever read comments and actually really understand what's being said?
Allegedly. I see a lot of concerned people protesting peacefully.
What business is it of theirs if someone wants to discuss their issues with the pastor? What right do they have to issue threats of violence and death?

Tammy The Taint is like all militant homos, they can't keep their noses out of other people's biz. Just a bunch of annoying freaks
They are absolutely terrified they might ‘lose’ a few members (no pun intended).

I don't have issues with gays...until they start that militant BS and whine like bitches when you don't agree with them

Oh and that fraud Bode and her comical funny stalking. What a loon

Last edited:
Gays have been getting killed for decades. I guess you’ve forgotten Matthew Shepard. When I was a teenager, punks used to go to public parks and “roll queers”, beating and robbing them, because they knew the gays couldn’t and wouldn’t report the crimes.

Shepard was a drug dealer killed over drugs. You loons REALLY need to let that myth go

You’re lying. This kid was killed for being gay. So typical of you to lie and smear the victim.

Try the facts:

Mathew Shepard? LOL. You ever hear the actual truth about that piece of shit? No? That is what I thought. He was arrested for molesting two young boys. That is your version of a messiah, a child molesting drugged out piece of shit.

One time, I want to see one of you fucking losers point out how brown muslims still execute gays for being gay. Not one fucking word from you pathetic bunch of deranged losers? Instead, you fucking nazis attack Israel, who is the ONLY COUNTRY in that shit hole region of the world that does not execute gays, and you fucking morons still bring up something that happened over 20 years ago.....BY WHITE PEOPLE. That is only thing that sticks out to you, you double talking cat owning weirdo. That is all you and everyone that thinks like you care about. You piece of shit.

Show me where he was charged or even accused. You slimes attack the victims every single time. From rape victims to school shooting victims. Anybody that that is harmed and who speaks out about it is suddenly.

Just as Trayvon Martin overnight went from an unarmed 17 year old kid who had never been in trouble with the law coming home from getting some Skittles for his little brother to a vicious gang banger who was scoping homes to burglarize and who attacked the wrong guy.

Deplorable indeed.

You're another waste of time...in fact you've become so annoying with your lack of knowledge and partisan BS off to ignore you go.

Nobody has time for your crap, lady

You seem to have lots of time for it. I just like to correct the false crap posted by asshats and liars. You qualify on both scores.

The female who aligns herself with the xian trinity has only two choices. 1. ecstatic melancholy 2.) to think of herself as a male homosexual. Jesus was privately homosexual, as is everyone else. Killing the gay pastor is as dumb as killing him for his pedophilia. Let him live to experience the decline of faith-based religion.
I was going to give you "winner" for the dumbest comment I ever read, but decided you might take it the wrong way

This is just part of the social war getting to critical mass. Gays will have to resort to killing people. They will have to accept being killed just as well.

Try the facts:

Show me where he was charged or even accused. You slimes attack the victims every single time. From rape victims to school shooting victims. Anybody that that is harmed and who speaks out about it is suddenly some evil person who deserved what happened.

Deplorable indeed.
Mathew sheppard was a fucking molester, and a drug dealer. He absolutely was arrested for it and that stupid black hoody wearing ass face was on suspension from his school for drugs. That community had been robbed by other dark people in typical fashion and that stupid ass negro was on top zimmerman the Hispanic beating him. Just like ALL of the witnesses said under oath. You stupid ass ignorant fuck. Dont expect anything more from anyone that owns two cats.

#53: you are nuts for not having the balls to read Freud, which is a good way to make yourself a nazi. The theologian who doesn't rwead mein Kampf, ditto. two nutcases in a matter of minutes, Precious.

Try the facts:

Show me where he was charged or even accused. You slimes attack the victims every single time. From rape victims to school shooting victims. Anybody that that is harmed and who speaks out about it is suddenly some evil person who deserved what happened.

Deplorable indeed.
Mathew sheppard was a fucking molester, and a drug dealer. He absolutely was arrested for it and that stupid black hoody wearing ass face was on suspension from his school for drugs. That community had been robbed by other dark people in typical fashion and that stupid ass negro was on top zimmerman the Hispanic beating him. Just like ALL of the witnesses said under oath. You stupid ass ignorant fuck. Dont expect anything more from anyone that owns two cats.

You could hit that one with a sack of facts and she's too freaking stupid to grasp it.

And so say all of us.

State Rep. Adam Zemke (D-Ann Arbor) has introduced House Bill 5550 to prevent mental health professionals from attempting to change the sexual orientation or gender identity of a minor. If it passes, Michigan would become the 10th state to ban conversion therapy.

“It is wildly inappropriate to offer conversion therapy classes in our communities, and doing so is misrepresentative of our values as a welcoming state,” Zemke says. “It’s time to put an end to this terrible practice once and for all.”

“Over the past week we have gotten thousands and thousands of emails and messages.
The vast majority are filled with vulgarity, hate, and threats of all kinds.

What we find incredibly odd is there is no seeking to understand what we are truly doing. Only the assumption that we are practicing some sort of conversion therapy.

People are acting like we are forcing people into our church office so that we can spit on them, beat them over the head with the Bible, judge them or shame them.
Nothing is further from the truth. These are folks who are seeking us out.

These are folks who are questioning their sexual identity or maybe they are in the gay or lesbian community and they are just not comfortable there. They think maybe that they don’t want to be there. And they are seeking out conversation. We are about conversation but conversion is totally up to the person.

Again, nobody is forcing them to be there. These are people who are usually already in our church. Let me ask a question: Who would seek out a counselor or mentoring from somebody that hated them or forced them to change? That’s silly. People don’t do that.

Virtually all of the thousands of emails assume that we are forcing and judging and hating people. Simply not true.
The hypocrisy of the gay community is so incredible because they are not seeking to understand and making totally wrong assumptions," Schossau says.

The pastor also says the church will still hold similar workshops, if the need arises.

"Yes, we plan to host workshops or do personal mentoring if people want that" he tells us. "It is their choice. If folks are asking for it we will offer it."

Protests planned after downriver church announces conversion therapy for LGBTQ teens

#53: you are nuts for not having the balls to read Freud, which is a good way to make yourself a nazi. The theologian who doesn't rwead mein Kampf, ditto. two nutcases in a matter of minutes, Precious.

Learn to use quote...and then never use it to quote me. You're so far out in left field you're nearly out of the stadium

Then religion has a problem as well: the separation of church and state means preventing religious inculcation, which for xians is precisely directed to males.

Try the facts:

Deplorable indeed.
Do you praise Jesus with that foul mouth of yours ?

The female who aligns herself with the xian trinity has only two choices. 1. ecstatic melancholy 2.) to think of herself as a male homosexual. Jesus was privately homosexual, as is everyone else. Killing the gay pastor is as dumb as killing him for his pedophilia. Let him live to experience the decline of faith-based religion.

You were there?

What tweaks #70 is that #70 knows that we know about gender-torquing. At least there's no chance of either #70 or the theologian going mad.

#72 is another one without balls, who cannot reply about "dinner ladies." Tommy is just as arrogant as a theologian cracking the morality whip. Hossfly's rump was not there to see one of the world's most dangerous pieces of self-glossing literature, the bible, being written, which is precisely the homosexuality the prisoners are barking about on this thread. We're not afraid to read a gay author, precisely because we are heterosexual and don't have to scratch at resentment sores.

Then religion has a problem as well: the separation of church and state means preventing religious inculcation, which for xians is precisely directed to males.
Excuse me, were you talking about the church of LGBT? Because that rainbow light display at the Whitehouse the day the Obergefell decision came down was pretty much like if some nuns won against birth control, having that sitting president do a light display of a cross on the Whitehouse.

I guess some organized behaviors with dogma and heretics (Anne Heche) are more cozy than others with the State.

150626213815-rainbow-white-house-exlarge-169.jpg

Forum List

Back