LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

Why do you hate Gay folks ?

I don't hate them. I almost feel sorry for them. Their lives are miserable and when they die, God will throw them into Hell. I almost feel sorry for them, then I remember they're faggots.

There is no God, there is no Hell, and homosexuality is not a disease to be cured. It naturally occurs throughout nature.

I don't hate them. I almost feel sorry for them. Their lives are miserable and when they die, God will throw them into Hell. I almost feel sorry for them, then I remember they're faggots.

There is no God, there is no Hell, and homosexuality is not a disease to be cured. It naturally occurs throughout nature.

Three opinions totally unfounded and w/o facts

So does measles, chicken pox, cancer, heart disease and mental illness, but we work to eliminate these defects.

Last edited:

We knew your reject ass would be over here keep trying to make it normal and right Sodom it ain't gonna work. take those cement covered glasses the hell off jokester.

Your boyfriend rejected you?
Using gays to insult another person. Liberal tolerance at it's finest.

Using what seem to be your greatest fear to insult you.
He wasn't insulting me dumbass. I'm also not the one claiming I love gays and calling others homophobic. Then turning around and insulting gays to attack someone else. Like I said true liberal tolerance being shown.so you really think being queer is an insult?

Last edited:
The female who aligns herself with the xian trinity has only two choices. 1. ecstatic melancholy 2.) to think of herself as a male homosexual. Jesus was privately homosexual, as is everyone else. Killing the gay pastor is as dumb as killing him for his pedophilia. Let him live to experience the decline of faith-based religion.

You were there?
Last I heard he never had a relationship.

So the gays are now behaving exactly like the muslims who want to kill them. No wonder they're so suicidally supportive of it while getting apoplectic when a Christian so much as looks at them wrong.
There might be a correlation. Gays have a desire for muslims knowing the risk of death. In the community of gay men is the social phenomenon of bug catchers. Men who seek out partners with AIDS also knowing the risk of death. Gay men also choose to pressure straight men into sex also knowing the risk of death. Lawrence King comes to mind.

The inescapable conclusion is that gays like to risk death.

Your little friends advocated murder, moron. It's you and them that need to be rendered obsolete.

Do you ever read comments and actually really understand what's being said?
Allegedly. I see a lot of concerned people protesting peacefully.
What business is it of theirs if someone wants to discuss their issues with the pastor? What right do they have to issue threats of violence and death?

Tammy The Taint is like all militant homos, they can't keep their noses out of other people's biz. Just a bunch of annoying freaks
They are absolutely terrified they might ‘lose’ a few members (no pun intended).

I don't have issues with gays...until they start that militant BS and whine like bitches when you don't agree with them

Oh and that fraud Bode and her comical funny stalking. What a loon
The only use you have for Gay folks is to fuel your hatred of Muslims. You are a sick individual.

Pastor Jeremy Schossau offered a Bible study for “sexually confused” teenagers. In response the LGBT attacked and threatened to burn his church down, burn his house down, kill him and then kill his family. If that was not bad enough, State government politicians Rep. Adam Zemke and Darrin Camilleri responded not by condemning the LGBT’s threats, but by now trying to pass a law to make helping teenagers with same-sex attraction a crime:

LGBT Attacks Christian Pastor Helping Teens With Same-Sex Attraction, They Say ‘If You Do Not Stop We Will Burn Your Church Down, Your House Down, Then We Will Kill You And Your Entire Family’ And State Government Politicians Side With The LGBT Against The Pastor
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Aren't they so loving and tolerant, there is not one stitch of being selfish ignorant pigs now is there. That's all many leftist LGBT are selfish and greedy they are just part of the mental weakness class who are technically all in the same class mind sets hate america, hate freedom, rights, liberty, bring down America to a communist standard.

Problem is these are another bunch of loons who won't realize any of that until it's way to late.

( AND NO THAT DOES NOT MEAN ALL-- BECAUSE YOU CAN BE GAY , TRANS WHATEVER THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ALL WANT TO SHUT DOWN AMERICA" AND OUR RIGHTS.

View attachment 180292

And there is the Christian pastor who has called for gays to be killed.
Pastor calls for killing gays to end AIDS

Pastor calls for killing gays to end AIDS

And because one Christian pastor acts like that- that means all of you rightists homophobes are for murder of gays.

By your bizarre 'logic'

This is just part of the social war getting to critical mass. Gays will have to resort to killing people. They will have to accept being killed just as well.

Why will gays start acting like the good Christians who threaten to kill gays?

What business is it of theirs if someone wants to discuss their issues with the pastor? What right do they have to issue threats of violence and death?

Tammy The Taint is like all militant homos, they can't keep their noses out of other people's biz. Just a bunch of annoying freaks
They are absolutely terrified they might ‘lose’ a few members (no pun intended).

I don't have issues with gays...until they start that militant BS and whine like bitches when you don't agree with them

The only use you have for Gay folks is to fuel your hatred of Muslims. You are a sick individual.

Grow up, fat boy. What's hilarious is you try to embrace gays and Muslims.....and are too fucking stupid to see the quandary it puts you in. You left loons let this "inclusiveness and kumbyaya shit over ride your thinking.

In fact the Muslims consider you an infidel just as they do me. The difference is I recognize it

So the gays are now behaving exactly like the muslims who want to kill them. No wonder they're so suicidally supportive of it while getting apoplectic when a Christian so much as looks at them wrong.
There might be a correlation. Gays have a desire for muslims knowing the risk of death. In the community of gay men is the social phenomenon of bug catchers. Men who seek out partners with AIDS also knowing the risk of death. Gay men also choose to pressure straight men into sex also knowing the risk of death. Lawrence King comes to mind.

I knew someone engaged in this. They become depressed witnessing everyone around them DYING. They feel the need to die with their friends. In the end, this guy achieved his goal and died of AIDS in 2011.

He was the last of his circle of homo friends.

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bug-chasing-men-deliberately-trying-2033433

Grow up, fat boy. What's hilarious is you try to embrace gays and Muslims.....and are too fucking stupid to see the quandary it puts you in. You left loons let this "inclusiveness and kumbyaya shit over ride your thinking.

In fact the Muslims consider you an infidel just as they do me. The difference is I recognize it
Tommy will be among the first to be thrown off a high building. Worshipping Muzzy culture won't save him.

Just about everyone involved in a controversy nowadays gets threats and vulgarity, courtesy of the electronic age.
This lovely one was received by one of the couples who filed complaints against bake shops:
"I am buying up my ammo right now you filthy, ugly, disgusting, fat, stupid, cruel, anti-Christian piece of liberal scum," she read aloud. "I am getting ready for the war so I hope you have a good hiding place, you sick, disgusting, miserable, piece of degenerate lesbian scum."

The hate keeps coming: Pain lingers for lesbian couple denied in Sweet Cakes case

There have been threats against the women who accused roy moore of misconduct:

Roy Moore Accuser Says She’s Been the 'Target of Threats' but 'Refuses to Be Intimidated'

LATEST: Roy Moore accuser filed report of threats with Delray police

Same with the Jewish woman in Whitefish, Montana:
A Jewish woman in Montana is taking a big-time neo-Nazi troll to court

So here we are in the land of threats.

But we also are becoming a nation of skeptics. It seems that many people on USMB were convinced that all of those who accused roy moore or someone on Me, Too were liars, all of them, just plain liars! Demand evidence! I also remember comments trying to play down the barrage of threats made to a mosque. The people at the mosque should just get over it, blah, blah, blah.

So which approach do we take? This guy claims that he received threats. Do we believe him or not? Ask for evidence? Tell him to "grow a pair," get over it; stop playing the victim?

I am not embracing anybody and I dont have any quandry.

Can I ask if the "inclusiveness and kumbyaya shit" form any part of your deeply held Christian beliefs ?

Possibly, maybe it's subconscious and they're too stupid and un-self-aware (and oh boy, are they un-self-aware) to consciously realize they risking death. It always amazes me how completely ignorant gays are about Islam's murderous homophobia. The really, extra-stupid ones (like at Salon) think there's some imaginary alliance between gays and Islam. Look how they march for Palestianian filth who kill them, versus Israel which has gay civil rights similar to our own. I've never seen any evidence of a speck of intelligence in the LGBT.

I am not embracing anybody and I dont have any quandry.

Can I ask if the "inclusiveness and kumbyaya shit" form any part of your deeply held Christian beliefs ?

My Christian beliefs include believing homosexuality is a sin, an abomination and furthermore my beliefs don't include embracing a faction of people who view me as an infidel and would like to slit my throat or lop off my head,

Before you start with your "not all gays or Muslims...." crap I've already commented I have no issues with ones that want to assimilate and live peacefully or the non militant gays

I knew someone engaged in this. They become depressed witnessing everyone around them DYING. They feel the need to die with their friends. In the end, this guy achieved his goal and died of AIDS in 2011.

He was the last of his circle of homo friends.

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bug-chasing-men-deliberately-trying-2033433

See. A happy ending.

Muslims should be hated because they participate in a hate-ideology soaked in human rights atrocities that no other religion is currently committing, not even the most hard-core bible thumpers. It's a fact that when a religion has a 100% track record of rape, death and human rights barbarities everywhere it goes, that religion tends to be hated. History has proven as a fact that Islam does nothing positive; its effects on every society has been 100% negative. You're entitled to your own opinion but NOT YOUR OWN FACTS about Islam. If your Islam, pedophile-founded, pedophile-doctrine, child-bride, beheading fetish hate-filth is so wonderful, why is it hated by so many billions of people around the world? And why are all muslim-majority countries third-world, blood-soaked theocracies that completely failed as societies? What's not to hate about the most demonstrably violent religion on earth?

Regarding the OP's topic:

1. I feel that it is wrong of militant gay activists to threaten violence. (Just as anti-abortion activists should refrain from violence.)

2. Here in my state, California, it is illegal to force a gay person to attend conversion classes. I support that law.

3. But I believe that some gays may want counseling on how to deal with their questions. I see nothing wrong with genuine counselors giving advice.

a. Some men with gay feelings may not wish to act on those feelings.
b. Perhaps counselors can help them to simply develop close but non-sexual relations with the same gender.
c. England once had an outstanding prime minister named William Pitt (1759 - 1806). Serious biographies believe that he was probably a gay who did not act on his feelings. In those days, being gay was punished in many ways. In the navy, some were hanged. Some civilians were put in stocks, so that mobs could throw dead animals at them. Probably there have been many gays who (like Mr. Pitt) lived lonely celibate lives because of society's condemnation.

4. Personally, I wish that the United States were as wise and humane as [I do not wish to mention the country]. There, I understand, gay people stay in the closet, and the government and the general public consider being gay as a non-issue. The police do not go looking for them; in return, gays are discreet.
There is no evidence that this preacher is qualified in any way to advise youngsters.

And there is evidence that they have a history of pushing conversion therapy.

Hundreds Protest Michigan Church Practicing Gay Conversion Therapy

The ‘Youngsters’ have PARENTS and it is they who decide whether the preacher is ‘qualified’ to advise their children, not fascists like you.

Also your article provides NO EVIDENCE whatsoever that what is being offered is anything more than conversation and bible readings - there is no evidence of conversion therapy being offered.

Perhaps you should explain what you think conversion therapy entails, as you seem to think it includes voluntary conversations?

Also your article says:

“The workshops, which cost $200, have been moved to an undisclosed location.”

Lol. :popcorn:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back