LGBT attacks Christian pastor helping teens with same sex attraction if you do not stop we will kill

This is just part of the social war getting to critical mass. Gays will have to resort to killing people. They will have to accept being killed just as well.

Gays have been getting killed for decades. I guess you’ve forgotten Matthew Shepard. When I was a teenager, punks used to go to public parks and “roll queers”, beating and robbing them, because they knew the gays couldn’t and wouldn’t report the crimes.

History of violence against LGBT people in the United States - Wikipedia

This is just part of the social war getting to critical mass. Gays will have to resort to killing people. They will have to accept being killed just as well.

Gays have been getting killed for decades. I guess you’ve forgotten Matthew Shepard. When I was a teenager, punks used to go to public parks and “roll queers”, beating and robbing them, because they knew the gays couldn’t and wouldn’t report the crimes.

Shepard was a drug dealer killed over drugs. You loons REALLY need to let that myth go

Shepard was a drug dealer killed over drugs. You loons REALLY need to let that myth go

You’re lying. This kid was killed for being gay. So typical of you to lie and smear the victim.

Try the facts:

Matthew Shepard - Wikipedia

You’re lying. This kid was killed for being gay. So typical of you to lie and smear the victim.

No I'm not lying you ill informed moron. GFY and the next chance ya get grab a goddamn clue

Try the facts:

Matthew Shepard - Wikipedia
Mathew Shepard? LOL. You ever hear the actual truth about that piece of shit? No? That is what I thought. He was arrested for molesting two young boys. That is your version of a messiah, a child molesting drugged out piece of shit.

One time, I want to see one of you fucking losers point out how brown muslims still execute gays for being gay. Not one fucking word from you pathetic bunch of deranged losers? Instead, you fucking nazis attack Israel, who is the ONLY COUNTRY in that shit hole region of the world that does not execute gays, and you fucking morons still bring up something that happened over 20 years ago.....BY WHITE PEOPLE. That is only thing that sticks out to you, you double talking cat owning weirdo. That is all you and everyone that thinks like you care about. You piece of shit.

It's sad that the Democrats hate children so much.
They hate anyone and everyone that do not think like they do, or threatens their party lifestyles. Hence, the real reason for nearly every abortion. You know, where they kill babies that may threaten their lifestyle.

They are the same ones that cheered when that liberal kuuuunt was acquitted for murdering her three year old after her three year old got in the way of her party lifestyle.

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F41879cb8ddf8f84e80d2ebaebbfd2775%2F204903783%2FScreen%2BShot%2B2017-02-06%2Bat%2B4.55.49%2BPM.png
13330922_1048669755213622_4449657291219102101_n-1.jpg

There is Casey Anthony, partying and protesting in front of Trump's house in Palm Beach. How cute. She is wearing glow in the dark bracelets.

That is what they are. Bet you that fucking loser that looks like hitler taking a shit still defends that fucking kuuunt.

History of violence against LGBT people in the United States - Wikipedia
Matthew Shepard was a drug dealer. He was a drug dealer looking to spread AIDS.

Gays got rolled when they tried to harass straight men.

In any event gays cannot use historical violence to justify killing people today. If this is what they decide to do, then they will get killed in return. It is doubtful that the injuries inflicted on Matthew Shepard will be a successful defense to the murder of the pastor and his family.

It might be best if they tried though. I am of the opinion that the liberal boil needs to be lanced and the pus fall where it may.

So the gays are now behaving exactly like the muslims who want to kill them. No wonder they're so suicidally supportive of it while getting apoplectic when a Christian so much as looks at them wrong.

You need to prove that this is so.

Well here’s one fascist who’s been charged:

One man was charged by police after threatening, “Every member of the ANTIFA will show up ‘armed and ready. This is not a joke.’”

LGBT advocates threaten to kill pastor over Bible workshop for sexually confused girls

Would you care to condemn the fascist scum threatening the pastor, his family and his church, Tammy?
TIA :popcorn:
I hope I get a chance to fuck up an antifa member before I die.

Regarding the OP's topic:

1. I feel that it is wrong of militant gay activists to threaten violence. (Just as anti-abortion activists should refrain from violence.)

2. Here in my state, California, it is illegal to force a gay person to attend conversion classes. I support that law.

3. But I believe that some gays may want counseling on how to deal with their questions. I see nothing wrong with genuine counselors giving advice.

a. Some men with gay feelings may not wish to act on those feelings.
b. Perhaps counselors can help them to simply develop close but non-sexual relations with the same gender.
c. England once had an outstanding prime minister named William Pitt (1759 - 1806). Serious biographies believe that he was probably a gay who did not act on his feelings. In those days, being gay was punished in many ways. In the navy, some were hanged. Some civilians were put in stocks, so that mobs could throw dead animals at them. Probably there have been many gays who (like Mr. Pitt) lived lonely celibate lives because of society's condemnation.

4. Personally, I wish that the United States were as wise and humane as [I do not wish to mention the country]. There, I understand, gay people stay in the closet, and the government and the general public consider being gay as a non-issue. The police do not go looking for them; in return, gays are discreet.

You need to prove that this is so.

Well here’s one fascist who’s been charged:

One man was charged by police after threatening, “Every member of the ANTIFA will show up ‘armed and ready. This is not a joke.’”

LGBT advocates threaten to kill pastor over Bible workshop for sexually confused girls

Would you care to condemn the fascist scum threatening the pastor, his family and his church, Tammy?
TIA :popcorn:

I've seen plenty of videos of ANIFTA morons starting shit and promptly getting the living shit knocked out of them

Why do people like Tammy and the rest of the militant LBGTQ and Antifa fascists insist on denying others the right to even discuss the issues they may be having? Why do you deny them the freedom of CHOICE?

...The six-week workshop for girls 12-16 — which was canceled at the last minute due to a planned protest by LGBT advocates — was promoted as “a safe place for teenage girls to learn what the Bible teaches about sexuality.” FORGE Ministries designed it “for those struggling with the thoughts that they are Trans - Bi - Gay - or other.”

“Through thoughtful, relevant, and biblical counsel, we will help your girl be unashamed of her true sexual identity given to her by God at birth,” a social media posting about the workshop, which has since been taken down, stated.

“What we find incredibly odd is there is no seeking to understand what we are truly doing,” Pastor Schossau said. “Only the assumption that we are practicing some sort of (forced) conversion therapy.”

He emphasized that participants come voluntarily, are not coerced in any way, are not shamed at all, and no one forces any girl’s decision

Why do you hate Gay folks ?
You are so fucked up you fucking loser that that is what you took from a bunch deranged faggots threatening to commit murder?

You fucking loser.
Pretty soon people like yourself will be obsolete. People will highlight your comments as a source of amusement, much as we laugh at the idiocy of those who believed the earth was flat.

Forum List

Back