Just a few more days until Obama invades Texas

Again, my choice is to advocate government murdering innocent people or be on the side with murderers and rapists. Tell me how you're smarter than conservatives because you're not all black and white like they are again...

A libertarian didn't take the side of a murderer or a rapist, you're a stupid dick and you have zero logical ability

The government never murdered anyone

Your pedophile rapist murderer did. Even after the fires started (By Koresh) he refused to allow his people to run for safety. The children were shot

That is the man who you worship and protect

You're too kindergartener for me. If you ever want to discuss the issue instead of making up idiotic strawmen let me know

Libertarians hate the Gubmint so much they would rather defend a pedophile rapist murderer than their own government

You actually are six, aren't you? If you're right, why are you not interested in discussing my actual argument?

Other than extensive whining, you really didn't have an argument...strawman or otherwise

You siding with a pedophile rapist murderer who shot young children is all anyone needs to know about kaz

God, now I made you cry. Here's a tissue, Nancy, try to calm down. Take deep breaths

Reno had to deal with someone who would rather die than surrender. Koresh was one of the biggest scumbags in U.S. history. A pedophile rapist murderer who shot children rather than allow them to run to freedom

But when given a chance to attack Reno, Conservatives would rather side with Koresh

So our choice is to support Koresh or support the government murdering the people in the camp. I couldn't make up how stupid you are
The government was going after a murderer of four federal agents.....only a libertarian would take sides with the murderer and child rapist

Again, my choice is to advocate government murdering innocent people or be on the side with murderers and rapists. Tell me how you're smarter than conservatives because you're not all black and white like they are again...

A libertarian didn't take the side of a murderer or a rapist, you're a stupid dick and you have zero logical ability

The government never murdered anyone

Your pedophile rapist murderer did. Even after the fires started (By Koresh) he refused to allow his people to run for safety. The children were shot

That is the man who you worship and protect

Nope, they were killed by your beloved government and of course you're fine with that.

RW likes being government's bitch

RW logic.

If Koresh and his people hadn't resisted arrest, they would be alive today.

Yep. I also blame the Davidian culture .

This is what happens when you are on welfare and food stamps, father children by several mothers, and resist arrest. You get killed by the cops. David "I Can't Breathe" Koresh had it coming to him.

Last edited:
It's funny that one moment the RWnuts are telling us how much the CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN military hates Obama,

and the next moment they're telling us that Obama is going to use that same military to take over Texas.

That's a good lesson in how you earn the moniker Rightwing Nut.

Libertarians hate their government so much that they prefer to side with this scumbag over their own government who was trying to apprehend the killer

David_Koresh.jpg

What's taking those 1200 guys so long? Why haven't they taken over Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Utah, New Mexico and California yet?

Can't they do anything right?

To no surprise, the announcement of the massive Jade Helm operation, some states being labelled “hostile”, and the closure of a half-dozen Walmart stores in the operational area raised many questions. Were the Walmart stores to be used as guerrilla-warfare staging areas or FEMA processing camps? Or are the vacated stores, as some suspect, to be used as entry points to a new series of underground tunnels that would allow the military to move easily around the southwest without detection? With the Walmart stores closed, windows boarded up, and parking lots roped off – what (or who) will be held inside these mammoth buildings during the Jade Helm operation?

[cue Twilight Zone theme]

14j2a1w.jpg

Maple Street, U.S.A. Late summer. A tree-lined little world of front porch gliders, barbecues, the laughter of children and the bell of an ice cream vendor. At the sound of the roar and the flash of light, it will be precisely 6:43 p.m. on Maple Street. This is Maple Street on a late Saturday afternoon. Maple Street — in the last calm and reflective moment — before the Jade Helm invaders came.

Libertarians hate their government so much that they prefer to side with this scumbag over their own government who was trying to apprehend the killer

David_Koresh.jpg

I like how when you come up with a talking point line, you repeat it over and over. That's how you get over 90K posts with zero content between them, ay big guy?

RW logic.

The kids resisted?

All fathered by one guy and 47 mothers. All on welfare and food stamps.

David Koresh was the food stamp messiah.

Again, being whack jobs isn't a death penalty in this country no matter how much you authoritarian leftists want it to be, ironically while you're whack jobs

RW logic.

The kids resisted?

Again, being whack jobs isn't a death penalty in this country no matter how much you authoritarian leftists want it to be, ironically while you're whack jobs

The government did not kill them. Libertarian idol David Koresh did

RW logic.

The kids resisted?

The government did not kill them. Libertarian idol David Koresh did

Like I said, you like being government's bitch

From a leaked script of The Jade Helm Invaders Are Due On Maple Street:

STEVE: Doesn’t make sense! Why should Walmart close all of a sudden?

DON: Maybe some kind of an electrical storm or something.

CHARLIE: That don’t seem likely. Sky’s just as blue as anything. Not a cloud. No lightning. No thunder. No nothing. How could it be a storm?

STEVE: I’ll run downtown. We’ll get this all straightened out

TOMMY: Mr. Brand—you’d better not!

STEVE: Why not?

TOMMY: They don’t want you to.

STEVE: Who doesn’t want us to?

TOMMY: ( jerks his head in the general direction of the distant horizon). Them!

STEVE: Them?

CHARLIE: Who are them?

TOMMY: (intently). Jade Helm.

STEVE: What do you mean? What are you talking about?

TOMMY: They don’t want us to leave. That’s why they shut down Walmart. You might not even be able to get to town. It was that way in the Alex Jones story. Nobody could leave. Nobody except—

STEVE: Except who?

TOMMY: Except the people they sent down ahead of them. They looked just like humans. And it wasn’t until Obama landed that—

SALLY: (in a whisper, sensing the antagonism of the crowd ). Tommy, please son . . . honey, don’t talk that way—

STEVE: Go ahead, Tommy. What kind of story was this? What about the people they sent out ahead?

TOMMY: That was the way they prepared things for the takeover. Obama sent 1200 people who looked just like humans . . . but they weren’t.

MAN ONE: Les got to Walmart somehow! (The people continue to stare, caught up by this revelation and wildly frightened.)

WOMAN: How come he was able to go to Walmart like that?

DON: And he never did come out to look at that thing that flew overhead. He wasn’t even interested. Why? Why didn’t he come out with the rest of us to look?

CHARLIE: He always was an oddball. Him and his whole family. Real oddball.

DON: What do you say we ask him?

(The group starts toward the house. In this brief fraction of a moment, it takes the first step toward changing from a group into a mob.)

14j2a1w.jpg

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices — to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill — and suspicion can destroy — and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own — for the children — and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is — that these things cannot be confined — to the Twilight Zone..

Koresh was, for all practical purposes, a traitor to his country. Not only was he a criminal, but he was subversive and a kook. I give the government a lot of credit for putting up with him as long as they did. He intentionally hid behind the skirts of women and their own children. That also made him a coward. The only difference between him and Clive Bundy was that Clive got away with it...for now. However, he will lose everything in court, which is justice in the long run.

Libertarian, BTW, is just another word for anarchist.

Forum List

Back