Texans Are Worried About a Military Takeover- Jade Helm 15

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Jade Helm 15 has citizens in Texas and Utah concerned. I understand their reasoning. But the question has to be asked;

What has changed in America to where citizens, like those in Texas and Utah, question the administration and its military tactics?

And why would the US government incite the issue by going after 2 of the most 'free' states left in the country? Certainly, the government is doing nothing to defuse the situation by declaring these states hostile.

-Geaux
-----------------------------

May 5, 2015 U.S. Special Operations Command is preparing to launch a five-month, multi-state exercise across private and public land to prepare Army special forces for threats anywhere in the world. Or at least that's what the Pentagon would want you to believe. Officials and citizens in Texas, one of the states involved, see something potentially more nefarious in the exercise, dubbed Jade Helm 15. And now Rep. Louie Gohmert is joining them.

"Over the past few weeks, my office has been inundated with calls referring to the Jade Helm 15 military exercise scheduled to take place between July 15 and September 15, 2015," Gohmert said in a Tuesday statement. "This military practice has some concerned that the U.S. Army is preparing for modern-day martial law. Certainly, I can understand these concerns."

"When leaders within the current administration believe that major threats to the country include those who support the Constitution, are military veterans, or even 'cling to guns or religion,' patriotic Americans have reason to be concerned," Gohmert wrote.

Louie Gohmert Gets Why Some Texans Are Worried About a Military Takeover - NationalJournal.com

Again, the government could, if it chooses, to defuse the situation.

I suspect they just may back off on the drill

-Geaux

Again, the government could, if it chooses, to defuse the situation.

I suspect they just may back off on the drill

-Geaux
Defuse what situation? We should stop holding military exercises because of some nutbags in Texas?

Makes sense

Texas attacked America before, they killed Kennedy, they threaten to do it again

Texas is plagued with assassins, Waco nutjobs and an occasional chain saw massacre

Our armed forces need to be prepared

Last edited:
Listen to these concerns from the good Texans themselves.

Town hall meeting with the Army

-Geaux
---------------------

imrs.php

Nobody that I know personally here in Texas is trippin' out over a "military takeover". Despite Texas' general love for the military... of all the states, Texas would put up the greatest fight to prevent a "military takeover" from happening.

Last edited:
Nice set-up for another Sandy Hook false flag type of event.
Nobody that I know personally here in Texas is trippin' out over a "military takeover". Despite Texas' general love for the military... of all the states, Texas would put up the greatest fight to prevent a "military takeover" from happening.

Indeed. The 2 ISIS murder want a be's found out smartly

-Geaux

First step in turning Texas over to Mexico

I think the governor may be on to it

I think its a dumb move by the military

Again, what has brought on the mistrust of our government?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back