Just a few more days until Obama invades Texas

penguin-015.gif

Texas will be no match for the mighty Obama

Let the gun confiscation begin

I expect that if he invades Texas he'll get his ass kicked. The only kind of invasion that Chicagoans understand is gang related.

Reno came in already and burned a bunch of kids.

Another conservative defending pedophile murderer David Koresh

Can you sink any lower?

Yes, killing all those people in the camp sure taught Koresh a lesson, he won't do that again
Reno had to deal with someone who would rather die than surrender. Koresh was one of the biggest scumbags in U.S. history. A pedophile rapist murderer who shot children rather than allow them to run to freedom

But when given a chance to attack Reno, Conservatives would rather side with Koresh

So our choice is to support Koresh or support the government murdering the people in the camp. I couldn't make up how stupid you are
The government was going after a murderer of four federal agents.....only a libertarian would take sides with the murderer and child rapist

Obama will create a Cliven Bundy situation in Texas and provoke them to shoot at soldiers. He will then move in and wipe them out

You know how Obama is and he hates Texas

Can you sink any lower?

Yes, killing all those people in the camp sure taught Koresh a lesson, he won't do that again

Hey, its the thought that counts. Never mind the burned children.

The government is, I suppose, also responsible for the suicides in Jonestown. It never would have happened if that California congressman had not butted in down there.

How is that even supposed to make sense? The government killed the people in Waco, the people in Jonestown killed themselves. How is that in any way the same? Have you been tested to see if you have an IQ?

RW logic.

If Koresh and his people hadn't resisted arrest, they would be alive today.

Ain't the first time democrats invaded Texas with tanks and helicopters. They managed to murder about 80 men women and children at Waco the last time around. Goofy Janet Reno "took responsibility" and when the smoke cleared Bubba Bill came out from under the desk with Monica and also "took responsibility.

You forgot to remind us that Koresh was white.

Can you sink any lower?

The government is, I suppose, also responsible for the suicides in Jonestown. It never would have happened if that California congressman had not butted in down there.

How is that even supposed to make sense? The government killed the people in Waco, the people in Jonestown killed themselves. How is that in any way the same? Have you been tested to see if you have an IQ?

So, in Waco, the fact that Koresh had created fire bombs all over the compound had nothing to do with the deaths of the children. Got it!

Can you sink any lower?

Reno had to deal with someone who would rather die than surrender. Koresh was one of the biggest scumbags in U.S. history. A pedophile rapist murderer who shot children rather than allow them to run to freedom

But when given a chance to attack Reno, Conservatives would rather side with Koresh

So our choice is to support Koresh or support the government murdering the people in the camp. I couldn't make up how stupid you are
The government was going after a murderer of four federal agents.....only a libertarian would take sides with the murderer and child rapist

Again, my choice is to advocate government murdering innocent people or be on the side with murderers and rapists. Tell me how you're smarter than conservatives because you're not all black and white like they are again...

A libertarian didn't take the side of a murderer or a rapist, you're a stupid dick and you have zero logical ability

Can you sink any lower?

So, in Waco, the fact that Koresh had created fire bombs all over the compound had nothing to do with the deaths of the children. Got it!

First, so your standard is if Koresh had anything to do with the deaths the government is off the hook. Again, it cracks me up every time you call Republicans black and white, LOL.

Second, that's why it was so stupid how the government handled it. Instead of waiting for Koresh to go into town to arrest him, which he did regularly, they go in the night with guns blazing. Then they turn it into a powder keg by ringing the camp, then they drive vehicles into it.

If they could prove what they accused Koresh of, he should have spent the rest of his life in jail. The adults in his camp were moonbats, but the penalty for being a moon bat in this country is not death. If it were, we would outlaw the Democratic party. And the kids, they did nothing at all. Janet got her machismo on and murdered a lot of innocent people. Pathetic the Democratic party supports that

Can you sink any lower?

Again, my choice is to advocate government murdering innocent people or be on the side with murderers and rapists. Tell me how you're smarter than conservatives because you're not all black and white like they are again...

A libertarian didn't take the side of a murderer or a rapist, you're a stupid dick and you have zero logical ability

The government never murdered anyone

Your pedophile rapist murderer did. Even after the fires started (By Koresh) he refused to allow his people to run for safety. The children were shot

That is the man who you worship and protect

Your pedophile rapist murderer did. Even after the fires started (By Koresh) he refused to allow his people to run for safety. The children were shot

You're too kindergartener for me. If you ever want to discuss the issue instead of making up idiotic strawmen let me know

You're too kindergartener for me. If you ever want to discuss the issue instead of making up idiotic strawmen let me know

Libertarians hate the Gubmint so much they would rather defend a pedophile rapist murderer than their own government

Libertarians hate the Gubmint so much they would rather defend a pedophile rapist murderer than their own government

You actually are six, aren't you? If you're right, why are you not interested in discussing my actual argument?

You actually are six, aren't you? If you're right, why are you not interested in discussing my actual argument?

Other than extensive whining, you really didn't have an argument...strawman or otherwise

You siding with a pedophile rapist murderer who shot young children is all anyone needs to know about kaz

Nope, they were killed by your beloved government and of course you're fine with that.

Forum List

Back