Seven Days In September: The Truth About Jade Helm...

It doesn't bother me at all. There will be no martial law. Liberals will see to that. I'm not compelled to ridicule. I'm here to ridicule. You deserve said ridicule. Gullible people need to be ridiculed.

An economic collapse? That is always a possibility. But....it sure as fuck is not predictable. It isn't....as you claim...inevitable. Ya big dummy.

Get a life. One based in reality.
Uh huh. o_O

So martial law isn't possible because of 'liberals'. An economic collapse is 'always a possibility', but unpredictable a priori for reasons you can't specify. Your surety that nothing adverse can/will happen rests on your rock-solid assessment of "What? Me Worry?", and you're trolling this thread for the sheer sadistic pleasure of it.

I guess that's something.

Anyone who believes any of this conspiracy tripe is inviting people to enjoy it for the sadistic pleasure of it.
How big of you.

It doesn't bother me at all. There will be no martial law. Liberals will see to that. I'm not compelled to ridicule. I'm here to ridicule. You deserve said ridicule. Gullible people need to be ridiculed.

An economic collapse? That is always a possibility. But....it sure as fuck is not predictable. It isn't....as you claim...inevitable. Ya big dummy.

Uh huh. o_O

So martial law isn't possible because of 'liberals'. An economic collapse is 'always a possibility', but unpredictable a priori for reasons you can't specify. Your surety that nothing adverse can/will happen rests on your rock-solid assessment of "What? Me Worry?", and you're trolling this thread for the sheer sadistic pleasure of it.

So you're saying that your threshold of belief is that it's not impossible?

It's possible that a previously undiscovered asteroid could wipe out all life on the planet in 45 minutes.
Presuming it's how I got my kicks, my prerequisite for trolling conspiracy theory threads would be certainty of the impossibility of the theories' suppositions, yes.

:lol:

It's not "trolling" to demand that you guys back up your ridiculous theories with more than just "it's possible!".

The burden of proof lies on the positive claim. It's not up to us to prove your theories wrong, it's up to you to prove them right.
The point of the thread isn't to prove the theory, it's to call attention to the Jade Helm exercise in the context of the theory.

In the context of history? Let's do that, shall we? The military has conducted exercises in those states for decades. I recall one in he late 1970s at Ft. Hood, one that President Carter attended where they the leveled an entire hillside with rocket fire from helicopters. No one complained then. Why now? Oh, right. I know:

Obama8.jpg

Cheers,

This isn't a hypothetical to many people, they actually believe that the army is going to take over Texas, or the other states where these exercises are taking place. They deserve to be mocked because you can't convince them that their paranoia is misplaced.

Uh huh. o_O

Anyone who believes any of this conspiracy tripe is inviting people to enjoy it for the sadistic pleasure of it.
How big of you.

Uh huh. o_O

It's possible that a previously undiscovered asteroid could wipe out all life on the planet in 45 minutes.
Presuming it's how I got my kicks, my prerequisite for trolling conspiracy theory threads would be certainty of the impossibility of the theories' suppositions, yes.

It's not "trolling" to demand that you guys back up your ridiculous theories with more than just "it's possible!".

The burden of proof lies on the positive claim. It's not up to us to prove your theories wrong, it's up to you to prove them right.
The point of the thread isn't to prove the theory, it's to call attention to the Jade Helm exercise in the context of the theory.

In the context of history? Let's do that, shall we? The military has conducted exercises in those states for decades. I recall one in he late 1970s at Ft. Hood, one that President Carter attended where they the leveled an entire hillside with rocket fire from helicopters. No one complained then. Why now? Oh, right. I know:

Obama8.jpg

Cheers,
The article clearly explains which aspects of the current exercise are unprecedented, and it highlights the novel elements that are drawing scrutiny.

It doesn't even mention Pres. Obama.

How big of you.

Obama8.jpg

Cheers,
The article clearly explains which aspects of the current exercise are unprecedented, and it highlights the novel elements that are drawing scrutiny.

It doesn't even mention Pres. Obama.

I'm sure it does. And you should take the article's "facts" and conclusions with a grain of salt. For instance, on that same web site, we see an article claiming that political correctness has ruined the military's readiness. And yet her we are seeing a handful of people in Texas pissing their pants that the military is going to invade, Why aren't people in these other states also relieving themselves over these 'revelations"? And why is it, for instance, that we have yet to hear from a Democratic Texan who is concerned that the military is planning to attack these states?

Here's a great Satire piece from Gordon Duff, a noted disinfo agent for the government. He has pretty high intelligence credentials, and has admitted to putting out disinfo, along with credible intelligence. First the Satire Piece.

Jade Helm Report: Secret Military Base Found Outside Waco
Jade Helm Report Secret Military Base Found Outside Waco Veterans Today
11q_413.jpg

Trainloads of tanks fill secret “backwoods” storage lots
By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

According to classified sources (Wikipedia), over 88,000 troops of the murderous Obama/Soros regime have moved into Texas in recent days. Bloodthirsty murderers and rapists repatriated after their killing sprees in Iraq and Afghanistan have been brought into a secret base a few miles outside Waco, home of Bill Clinton and Janet Reno’s “slaughter-fest” of the Branch Davidians in 1993.
11q_419.jpg

Black helicopters ready to deploy

Only miles away, film star Chuck Norris silently waits. Conservative commentator Norris says he is shocked and surprised that American troops would be brought into Texas. In 1970 while teaching martial arts to The Price is Right host, Bob Barker, Norris’ brother Weiland was killed in Vietnam while serving with the 101st Airborne. Norris, America’s leading “creationist,” is best known for his scientific studies proving the earth is only 6000 years old and that dinosaurs and men walked together on earth.

I find it odd that the he authors that piece aimed at the American audience, but for the international audience, he then goes to tell the truth and give accurate intelligence. Interesting.

We might be better off fighting our own military for what it's worth. For a cursory look at the international press tells a different story about Jade Helm. Perhaps a more sober and more realistic appraisal of the situation, but still one the MSM is not about to go telling the American Tax Payer is in order.

Jade Helm, An Admission of American Failure
Jade Helm An Admission of American Failure New Eastern Outlook

America’s military and foreign policy failures are countless and stacking up every day. There is little question anymore that excessive dependence on private contractors, the influence of the Israel and other powerful lobbies and a bifurcated command structure with rogue elements running private “ops” has left America defenseless.
. . .

. . .
The Long and Short of It

Whatever the great fear of Jade Helm may be with some, the sad reality of what Jade Helm really is may be worse. After a careful analysis of the Army statements, cleaning away the fog and cobwebs, the doublespeak, this is what the world was told in that small Texas town:

•Jade Helm is a simulation to teach the Army to not kill every civilian they see like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan.

•Jade Helm will teach, they hope, a totally failed military to operate using human intelligence they might get by not alienating everyone in the world by acting like total fools and incompetents.

•Jade Helm is supposed to teach special operations troops how to survive without Playstations, 6000 calorie lunches and “mama army” 24/7.

•Jade Helm units are going to learn to move undetected, pretend and we mean “pretend” to earn the trust of civilians who will be role players. I hope the cooperating locals are getting paid for this.

•Jade Helm is an attempt to sell a narrative that the defeats in Iraq and Afghanistan and the horrific failures that have left both nations a total disaster can be fixed. This, of course, is delusional.

•Jade Helm is based on the hypothesis that if troops are trained to work around people better, they can get intelligence, get help from locals the way the Viet Cong and Taliban have done. This is unrealistic.

•Jade Helm may well be training to fight in America under a Red Dawn scenario or even a civil war.

•Jade Helm may be a prequel to American involvement in Ukraine.

•Jade Helm, however, seems to be a “busywork fix” for a number of problems that have plagued the military that are not being addressed, like fighting the wrong wars against the wrong people for the wrong reasons.

•Jade Helm, in the most direct terms, is an attempt to train in the art of the “Charm Offensive.”

In an attempt to dispel rumors of gun confiscations and mass arrests, those capable of reading between the lines could catch, from through the spin, the smell of fear and the look of panic and desperation.

If more Americans clearly understood what Jade Helm is telling them, they would soon realize that there is no Army protecting America, certainly not one worth $1 trillion per year or more.

More at link. . . .

Uh huh. o_O

How big of you.

Uh huh. o_O

Obama8.jpg

Cheers,

Exactly. The conspiracy is wildly complicated, self contradictory (the US invading the US? Um, batshit much?) and needlesss elaborate. Which pretty much explains every conspiracy theory ever.

Occam's razor, folks. It cuts through much of the tinfoil wingnuttery like a hot knife through butter.

My favorite part of these little pieces of congnitive dissonance? If nothing happens, the conspiracy theorists will declare that the publicity they brought to the topic 'prevented' the government from enacting its plan.

Its been Alec Jones bread and butter since the first 'police state' video in 1995. I can't count the number of 'imminent attacks' that guy claims to have prevented by making up random batshit.

Uh huh. o_O

How big of you.

Uh huh. o_O

The point of the thread isn't to prove the theory, it's to call attention to the Jade Helm exercise in the context of the theory. If a threat fails to materialize, the OP moves on. If relevant new developments become known, the OP adds them to corpus of evidence and systematically builds a case.

That's what the skeptical cohort in this thread doesn't get. Conspiracy theories are exercises in open-minded "blue sky" hypotheses. They aren't presented as rigorous atomic theories, nor are they intended to be.

The difference between legitimate criticism and trolling is the quality of the counterarguments. Legitimate criticism avoids ad hominems, attacks specific contentions, and acknowledges the limited scope and fungible nature of the theory. Trolling is a bunch of gradeschool boys assailing an implausible theory with cheap jokes because they recognize the implausibility but they don't comprehend the nature of the exercise.

In short, you're missing the point and wasting your time. You're not adding anything to the discussion. Some posters are outright bullying, hiding behind the same old tired excuses that the OP 'deserves it'.

If the theory doesn't interest you, get out of the thread. Find something that does. Spend your time on something constructive.

An obviously learned person with scrambled eggs for brains. Man....people are interesting.

Uh huh. o_O

How big of you.

Uh huh. o_O

The point of the thread isn't to prove the theory, it's to call attention to the Jade Helm exercise in the context of the theory. If a threat fails to materialize, the OP moves on. If relevant new developments become known, the OP adds them to corpus of evidence and systematically builds a case.

That's what the skeptical cohort in this thread doesn't get. Conspiracy theories are exercises in open-minded "blue sky" hypotheses. They aren't presented as rigorous atomic theories, nor are they intended to be.

The difference between legitimate criticism and trolling is the quality of the counterarguments. Legitimate criticism avoids ad hominems, attacks specific contentions, and acknowledges the limited scope and fungible nature of the theory. Trolling is a bunch of gradeschool boys assailing an implausible theory with cheap jokes because they recognize the implausibility but they don't comprehend the nature of the exercise.

In short, you're missing the point and wasting your time. You're not adding anything to the discussion. Some posters are outright bullying, hiding behind the same old tired excuses that the OP 'deserves it'.

If the theory doesn't interest you, get out of the thread. Find something that does. Spend your time on something constructive.

An obviously learned person with scrambled eggs for brains. Man....people are interesting.
Spoken by a man who elects to spend his valuable time trolling blue sky conspiracy threads. You'll forgive me if I don't take your criticism too seriously. :rolleyes:

Why not engage these threads as a matter of academic curiosity? Keep an open mind, willingly suspend one's disbelief, and contemplate "Is it possible?", "How would it happen?", "What is my threshold for genuine concern?"

That's what I take away from these threads. They're collages of theories and 'what ifs' in a conspiratorial mindset. I could only wish the trolls were as eager to properly debunk the theories as they are to bully the OP.

How big of you.

Spoken by a man who elects to spend his valuable time trolling blue sky conspiracy threads. You'll forgive me if I don't take your criticism too seriously. :rolleyes:

Why not engage these threads as a matter of academic curiosity? Keep an open mind, willingly suspend one's disbelief, and contemplate "Is it possible?", "How would it happen?", "What is my threshold for genuine concern?"

That's what I take away from these threads. They're collages of theories and 'what ifs' in a conspiratorial mindset. I could only wish the trolls were as eager to properly debunk the theories as they are to bully the OP.

There is no acedemic curiosity other than the mania presented by the believers. That is curious.
My first question to these "ideas" is always why? This action would be taken to what end? There is no good answer to that question so I dismiss it completely.

Oh for fuck's sake, so now Walmart is in on it too? People will say any stupid fucking thing, and some fucking idiot will believe it to boot.

See, the thing is, when nothing happens after these drills are all over, the establishment will say to those who were raising alarm bells, "You were paranoid, see?"

Morons like you remind me of that old joke:

A New York City policeman comes upon a man shouting a bunch of gibberish and jumping up and down in the middle of Times Square.

"What the hell are you doing?" the cop asks.

"I'm keeping the elephants out of Times Square!" responds the maniac.

The cop replies, "There aren't any elephants in Times Square."

The maniac shouts with glee, "See? It's working!"

Welcome to ignore.

Getting easier and easier to spot government sycophants with each passing day. Anyone who endorses this tyranny is an Enemy of the Constitution of the United States.

This just in: The Daily Caller reports that Bigfoot and aliens from Tralfamadore have joined forces with the Navy SEALS and the IRS to take over Corpus Christi, a bastion of Republican zeal and patriotism.

Wow, you sound just like a hateful Government Internet Troll. You went right to the stale troll playbook. So predictably lame. But i'm actually guessing you're dumb enough to to shill for Big Brother for free. ;)

Put him on ignore. I have over 83 ignored messages on this thread alone. Trust me, it makes the thread read cleaner.

I put everyone on ignore who defended Obama's "Society's lottery winners" comment. It really has separated the shills from the honest liberals who actually want to argue. It's also worth noting that the honest liberals actually put up a good fight too.

The ones on ignore just deflect, move goalposts, quote the dictionary instead of the encyclopaedia, and shitsling.

Really, go to that thread about "society's lottery winners" and ignore everyone who endorsed Obama's statement.

See, the thing is, when nothing happens after these drills are all over, the establishment will say to those who were raising alarm bells, "You were paranoid, see?"

A New York City policeman comes upon a man shouting a bunch of gibberish and jumping up and down in the middle of Times Square.

Welcome to ignore.

Getting easier and easier to spot government sycophants with each passing day. Anyone who endorses this tyranny is an Enemy of the Constitution of the United States.

Tyranny? How can it be tyranny if it hasn't happened yet?
What will you call it when nothing happens even remotely like you believe it will?

Welcome to ignore.

Tyranny? How can it be tyranny if it hasn't happened yet?
What will you call it when nothing happens even remotely like you believe it will?

Welcome to ignore

Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat..........................................

Welcome to ignore also. There is no debate with The Enemy.

Legitimate questions posted for debate and you run away from it. Exactly the opposite of what you said you wanted.
You called it tyranny and I asked how it can be tyranny when it hasn't happened yet. Not legitimate?

Ol' 2nd doesn't want to face the laughter and derision when the exercise is over, and nothing at all has happened, other than our military got some training in modern warfare. However, he and the others will get the same treatment as the "Let's Roll" people.

Forum List

Back