Jeb Bush & Marco Rubio

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
You Republican assclowns will chase your tails for months and just like the last two elections you'll go with bush McCain Romney now jeb. You won't nominate ron paul rand paul trump Christy Carly Michelle bachman Rick Perry Paul Ryan Ron Paul Paul Ryan huckabee or rubio.

I'd put money on it. And he'd be smart to pick rubio for the Hispanic vote.

I agree.

But its gonna get real boring waiting 3 or 4 days for Hebby to get around to making a statement about whatever the issue is, only to have him change it several times.

I doubt that man can pick out his own socks.

You won't nominate ron paul rand paul trump Christy Carly Michelle bachman Rick Perry Paul Ryan Ron Paul Paul Ryan huckabee

Do you suffer from schizophasia or what? You should take your pills, I can't understand what you are talking about.
You dems will nominate Hillary anyway since all your candidates are just a bunch of clowns.

You won't nominate ron paul rand paul trump Christy Carly Michelle bachman Rick Perry Paul Ryan Ron Paul Paul Ryan huckabee

Do you suffer from schizophasia or what? You should take your pills, I can't understand what you are talking about.
You dems will nominate Hillary anyway since all your candidates are just a bunch of clowns.
That's the point I'm trying to make. You guys are trying to show you have so many candidates but ultimately you watch Jeff is your candidate the rest is just for show.

And a liberal had to explain it to you. You're brainwashed.

i am sticking with my prediction of a Rubio/Kasich ticket.
and still rooting for a "Head white house chef Chris Christie".
What about Lindsey Graham and his sister being his first lady?
if Hillary wins, i am hearing that she wants Richard Simmons to be the first lady.
and Harry Reid will be the white house grounds keeper.
Better him than Dennis Hastert

Is this another liberal pretending to help the GOP thread?
Someone on another thread suggested we want the GOP to pick Jeb so Hillary will win. They don't believe us that we most fear Jeb.

Just like McCain and Mitt had the best chance of winning the last 2 times. You guys didn't pick the wrong candidate to run. Had you picked anyone else they would have gotten beat even worse than McCain and Mitt did. Don't you get that?

What I love is that the Bush name is MUD and Republicans act like it is Hillary that people hate. LOL.

You Republican assclowns will chase your tails for months and just like the last two elections you'll go with bush McCain Romney now jeb. You won't nominate ron paul rand paul trump Christy Carly Michelle bachman Rick Perry Paul Ryan Ron Paul Paul Ryan huckabee or rubio.

Why don't you worry about your own vote dumbass

Someone on another thread suggested we want the GOP to pick Jeb so Hillary will win. They don't believe us that we most fear Jeb.

Just like McCain and Mitt had the best chance of winning the last 2 times. You guys didn't pick the wrong candidate to run. Had you picked anyone else they would have gotten beat even worse than McCain and Mitt did. Don't you get that?

What I love is that the Bush name is MUD and Republicans act like it is Hillary that people hate. LOL.

Its damn strange how you libs can disconnect yourselves from reality. McCain and Mitt got blown out in the elections hence your analysis is, well the mods say I'm too cruel to you libs and need to be nicer, I guess you got your feelings hurt so I'll just say you are completely wrong and leave it at that. Liberal light candidates can't beat a liberal, there's no contrast, hence McCain and Mitt lost. It was predictable from the start.

Its damn strange how you libs can disconnect yourselves from reality. McCain and Mitt got blown out in the elections hence your analysis is, well the mods say I'm too cruel to you libs and need to be nicer, I guess you got your feelings hurt so I'll just say you are completely wrong and leave it at that. Liberal light candidates can't beat a liberal, there's no contrast, hence McCain and Mitt lost. It was predictable from the start.
Wrong. No ones going to vote for a far righty.

I think they are all bad but you're never going to win if you don't nominate a moderate.

I would love Bernie Sanders just like you would love Walker but neither are electable.

And I love it when conservatives say we want you to run Bush because we want you to lose. Trust me that is not the truth. My father and I were talking yesterday while listening to jeb being interviewed on the national news and he sounds very good very nice and that's coming from me a liberal. But you guys are too far right wing to see common sense.

Don't worry though because you middle class Republicans have no say. Did you want Romney or McCain? Didn't think so.

The goal is to nominate someone we think is electable. Same goal as Dems.

We will get a better feeling of most candidates after the first round of debates, next Thursday, Then we will have 8 more to go. :thup:

The goal is to nominate someone we think is electable. Same goal as Dems.

We will get a better feeling of most candidates after the first round of debates, next Thursday, Then we will have 8 more to go. :thup:
I'm telling you I don't think jeb would be as bad as George.

I knew George was going to be horrible even before he won. I don't get that same feeling when I listen to Jeb speak

Was reading the other day about how Rubio was supposed to stay out of the race to the 'mentor' Bush. Rubio is all about pushing his brand. He is loyal to nobody. One of the biggest dinks in the GOP.

Forum List

Back