Just a few more days until Obama invades Texas

By the way... the Posse Comitatus Act has no relevance whatsoever to military exercises.

Read it.

Don't watch the troops.
Don't worry about the troops.
Don't even think about the troops in cities on city streets.
Forget the law about Posse Comitatus.
Just bury your head up your ass and pretend nothing is happening... because a fucking progtard told you, "NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG."
Do as the progtards do and NEVER, EVER, QUESTION GOVERNMENT.
Be a GOOD little brain washed SHEEPLE.
Darn tootin! George Washington invaded Massachusetts. That's how we know Jade Helm is for real!

Yeah, but the traffic in Boston was so bad that the Whiskey Rebellion was over by the time he got there, so he took AMTRAK back to Philadelphia.

The military nuked Nevada! That sneaky bastard Eisenhower was using Nevada as practice for nuking the rest of America.

Any day now.

Aaaaaaaany day now...

Then you sheeple will see. Then you'll come crawling to me, banging on my bunker door, begging for some of my rice and water.

Don't watch the troops.
Don't worry about the troops.
Don't even think about the troops in cities on city streets.
Forget the law about Posse Comitatus.
Just bury your head up your ass and pretend nothing is happening... because a fucking progtard told you, "NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG."
Do as the progtards do and NEVER, EVER, QUESTION GOVERNMENT.
Be a GOOD little brain washed SHEEPLE.
Darn tootin! George Washington invaded Massachusetts. That's how we know Jade Helm is for real!

Yeah, but the traffic in Boston was so bad that the Whiskey Rebellion was over by the time he got there, so he took AMTRAK back to Philadelphia.

He was fortunate since his chances of dying on amtrak were much greater than anything the redcoats could inflict upon him.

What are all these right wing loons gonna do when they see that it's just a military exercise and nobody is getting rounded up, invaded or shot?

The military has been conducting domestic exercises ever since Moses was a pup. Red teams vs. Blue teams. U.S. vs. U.S.S.R. Tank and infantry battles in the Southwest desert.

Although I must admit this is the first time we have had a negro in the White House while the military is conducting exercises. So I guess I can see the nervous nellies' point.

White Guy in White House: Support Our Troops! Where's your flag pin, you terrorist-loving faggot?

Black Guy in White House: Our troops are gonna kill us all and eat our babies!

Reno came in already and burned a bunch of kids.

Another conservative defending pedophile murderer David Koresh

Can you sink any lower?

Yes, killing all those people in the camp sure taught Koresh a lesson, he won't do that again

Hey, its the thought that counts. Never mind the burned children.

The government is, I suppose, also responsible for the suicides in Jonestown. It never would have happened if that California congressman had not butted in down there.

Can you sink any lower?

Yes, killing all those people in the camp sure taught Koresh a lesson, he won't do that again

The government is, I suppose, also responsible for the suicides in Jonestown. It never would have happened if that California congressman had not butted in down there.

Nope, govt not responsible for either. The tactics employed by the govt in the waco standoff were in question but koresh was ultimately responsible.

Can you sink any lower?

Reno had to deal with someone who would rather die than surrender. Koresh was one of the biggest scumbags in U.S. history. A pedophile rapist murderer who shot children rather than allow them to run to freedom

But when given a chance to attack Reno, Conservatives would rather side with Koresh

I'm just glad the grocery store had lots of cheap, dented canned goods last weekend. Now if I could just find ammo in damaged and discounted containers ....

White Guy in White House: Support Our Troops! Where's your flag pin, you terrorist-loving faggot?

Black Guy in White House: Our troops are gonna kill us all and eat our babies!
As long as it is in that order, at least the parents won't have to watch.

Can you sink any lower?

How is that even supposed to make sense? The government killed the people in Waco, the people in Jonestown killed themselves. How is that in any way the same? Have you been tested to see if you have an IQ?

Can you sink any lower?

Reno had to deal with someone who would rather die than surrender. Koresh was one of the biggest scumbags in U.S. history. A pedophile rapist murderer who shot children rather than allow them to run to freedom

But when given a chance to attack Reno, Conservatives would rather side with Koresh

So our choice is to support Koresh or support the government murdering the people in the camp. I couldn't make up how stupid you are

Forum List

Back