Jade Helm 15 - The Texas invasion and takeover.....

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
It seems that some of the right wing conspiracy theorists have been hard at it again. It seems that the U.S. Military is going to do some training exercises (named Jade Helm 15) in Texas and other states as part of a joint training exercise, and now the right wingers are claiming that Texas is going to be invaded and taken over.

Hey conspiracy nuts.............got news for you..................Texas IS ALREADY PART OF THE UNION!!!! There is no need to invade and take it over. But........then again.........you guys have been saying that we need to take the country back ever since Obama was elected.

Sit down...........take a couple of deep breaths, have a cup of calming tea and relax. Texas is not going to be invaded, no matter what Cruz, Gohmert or the Texas Governor say.

I also find it to be a huge waste of money to force the TX National Guard to gear up and go watch the exercises "just as a precaution" because the TX governor wants to buy in to the fear.

No................the military isn't going to invade the US.

The fact that Cruz is demanding that the Pentagon respond to this lunatic conspiracy theory speaks volumes.

It seems that some of the right wing conspiracy theorists have been hard at it again. It seems that the U.S. Military is going to do some training exercises (named Jade Helm 15) in Texas and other states as part of a joint training exercise, and now the right wingers are claiming that Texas is going to be invaded and taken over.

Hey conspiracy nuts.............got news for you..................Texas IS ALREADY PART OF THE UNION!!!! There is no need to invade and take it over. But........then again.........you guys have been saying that we need to take the country back ever since Obama was elected.

Sit down...........take a couple of deep breaths, have a cup of calming tea and relax. Texas is not going to be invaded, no matter what Cruz, Gohmert or the Texas Governor say.

I also find it to be a huge waste of money to force the TX National Guard to gear up and go watch the exercises "just as a precaution" because the TX governor wants to buy in to the fear.

If the conservatives are the ones that are in fear than why is it that all four Jade Helm 15 threads created on USMB thus far have been authored by liberals?

Not a single conservative has made a thread about it thus far to my knowledge. Don't you find that a bit odd? I do. I'm inclined to believe the liberals are over reacting here.

The fact that Cruz is demanding that the Pentagon respond to this lunatic conspiracy theory speaks volumes.

Well you all are free to bury your heads in the sand. And you high and mighty know it all better hope to gawd this isn't happening. Cruz isn't the only one calling for this to be looked into. Now you all get to digging

snip:

One reason for it: U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, released a public statement Tuesday responding to constituents worries about Jade Helm 15, a previously announced military exercise that is to have thousands of military personnel training on public – and even private – property outside of military bases.

all of it here:
Redirector

Last edited:

If the conservatives are the ones that are in fear than why is it that all four Jade Helm 15 threads created on USMB thus far have been authored by liberals?

Not a single conservative has made a thread about it thus far to my knowledge. Don't you find that a bit odd? I do. I'm inclined to believe the liberals are over reacting here.

they think they know it all. if they aren't mocking their fellow countrymen and women they aren't having a happy day

they think they know it all. if they aren't mocking their fellow countrymen and women they aren't having a happy day

Nobody has any issue with military training exercises. The more they train the less they bleed.

But the idea that the federal gov't is invading Texas is utterly ridiculous.

Nobody has any issue with military training exercises. The more they train the less they bleed.

If it has no bearing on you and ops pathetic lives then go on with life. they are responding to their constituents concerns

I know that is a Foreign concept for anyone in the Democrat party because they could care less about any of you...Now back to digging for the op, one of the nastiest on this board.

If it has no bearing on you and ops pathetic lives then go on with life. they are responding to their constituents concerns

I know that is a Foreign concept for anyone in the Democrat party because they could care less about any of you...Now back to digging for the op, one of the nastiest on this board.

I'm not a democrat. Although I am sure it makes it easier if you can lump everyone into what you consider "the enemy".

The fact that military training exercises happen is not a reason to go screaming that the federal gov't is invading Texas. And all your condescending attitude does not justify it. Sending the Texas National Guard out to WATCH the exercises, just in case it is a covert invasion?? That is lunacy.

They have millions of acres of land in which to hold their drills. Why do this within American cities and among the American civilians? To condition the American people to such an environment? Yes. I believe so.

I'm not a democrat. Although I am sure it makes it easier if you can lump everyone into what you consider "the enemy".

The fact that military training exercises happen is not a reason to go screaming that the federal gov't is invading Texas. And all your condescending attitude does not justify it. Sending the Texas National Guard out to WATCH the exercises, just in case it is a covert invasion?? That is lunacy.
you all can spin it how ever you want. But I'll take the words of the people living there and their Elected Representatives. Not someone who thinks they know it all on a message board. and to see condescending look in a mirror... So you go have that tea. bye bye

They have millions of acres of land in which to hold their drills. Why do this within American cities and among the American civilians? To condition the American people to such an environment? Yes. I believe so.

So we should restrict where our military conducts its exercises based on the paranoia of texans?

I'm pretty sure that the drills are going to be held on Federal land, or, if it is on private land, the government ALREADY has the approval of the land owner.

And no........................there are no secret underground tunnels into Wal-Mart where they are going to turn the big box stores into concentration camps.

However....................I guess all this fear and paranoia is good for the gun shop owners and sellers..................probably gonna run out of stock before the start date of June 15th.

Forum List

Back