Texans Are Worried About a Military Takeover- Jade Helm 15

I'm sure our Progressives will have no problem when the next Republican President send the military into "Hostile" cities like Detroit, Camden and Baltimore to practice urban counter-insurgency

I think its a dumb move by the military

Again, what has brought on the mistrust of our government?

-Geaux

Sorry, calling someone racist does not make it so.

You mean other than you guys are all racists and are horrified there's a black man in the white house?

You mean, the same people that voted for Obama..... white folk?

-Geaux

Chuck Norris chimes in

-Geaux
----------------

I have an idea: If the government insists on running expanded military ops across seven Southwest states, why doesn’t it move all that “military training” south and protect our borders at the same time?!

Whatever Jade Helm 15 actually is, I think it is more than coincidental that the FBI director just confessed in February that the presence of ISIS can be felt in all 50 states of the U.S. and that the Pentagon is suddenly running its biggest military training exercise with every branch of the military across seven Southwestern states. Whether deterrence, display of power or something more covert or devious, let’s not come with any patronizing nonsense of impotence and simplicity when its origin is in Washington.

Read more at Jade Helm 15 Crime Stoppers and KSK

And when there is no 'military takeover,' will the OP and other idiots on the right have the courage to return to this thread and admit they were wrong – of course not.

I'm not calling for Marshal law during Jade Helm-15.

-Geaux

Listen to these concerns from the good Texans themselves.

Town hall meeting with the Army

-Geaux
---------------------

imrs.php

There's a hidden message about this military takeover from Alex Jones. I think we now have scientific pwoof.

Alex does not lie

And when there is no 'military takeover,' will the OP and other idiots on the right have the courage to return to this thread and admit they were wrong – of course not.

Oh, and you Clayton, and other radical leftist secular progressives should never use the word 'Courage'.

You guys wouldn't know what it is if it hit you square in the a$$

-Geaux

Curious as to why they need to dress in civilian clothes for training overseas. Obama must be planning a war overseas where our men and women would not be in uniform.

Maybe we're sending more advisers to Iraq?

-Geaux

The problem is, once Obama takes over Texas

What the hell do we do with it?

Listen to these concerns from the good Texans themselves.

Town hall meeting with the Army

-Geaux
---------------------

imrs.php

There's a hidden message about this military takeover from Alex Jones. I think we now have scientific pwoof.

Alex does not lie

Unlike Obama eh?

-Geaux

You funny

Not ha ha funny......batshit crazy funny

GEAUX4IT is now the laughingstock of USMB.

Forum List

Back