John Wayne and Donald Trump

I have a feeling the OP comments would be a whole lot different if this had been a Hillary Clinton endorsement.
You have a feeling...........that pretty well sums up the motivation of Trump followers.
Kind of reminds you of the 2008 election, huh? You had a "feeling" BO was wonderful.
Kinda does, but Trump is targeting a completely different constituency. He's doing everything he can to appeal to people with average IQs.
As opposed to the people with below average IQs (like you) Obama appealed to? :lol:

I have a feeling the OP comments would be a whole lot different if this had been a Hillary Clinton endorsement.
You have a feeling...........that pretty well sums up the motivation of Trump followers.
Kind of reminds you of the 2008 election, huh? You had a "feeling" BO was wonderful.
Kinda does, but Trump is targeting a completely different constituency. He's doing everything he can to appeal to people with average IQs.
As opposed to the people with below average IQs (like you) Obama appealed to? :lol:
Trump appeals to emotion and that's it....no thinking required. I wonder why the overwhelming majority of Trump followers never graduated from college?

Trump appeals to emotion and that's it....no thinking required. I wonder why the overwhelming majority of Trump followers never graduated from college?
You opinion, which is worthless. I wonder why the overwhelming majority of welfare recipients voted for Obama.

John Wayne is a great symbol of America, one of my favourite actors of all time. Shame that he has been dragged into this election.

Yesterday he said Trump had the low IQ voters "sewed" up.

Lol

Marion Robert Morrison...what did he do during WW II? He got a deferment to make movies. He never did anything heroic at all.
So 'the donald" is like Marionn Robert Morrison...he got deferments from The Viet Nam war.
While others are doing their "tough" guy act where it really counts, Marion Morrison and "the donald" did their FAKE heroic act.
Both are phonies.

Nothing of the sort, progressives are just setting the record straight. You know, telling the truth. Something the conservatives and teabaggers reject.

I've not been a Trump supporter but I have to admit, anyone that can own the mind of left wingers has my respect.

Marion Robert Morrison...what did he do during WW II? He got a deferment to make movies. He never did anything heroic at all.
So 'the donald" is like Marionn Robert Morrison...he got deferments from The Viet Nam war.
While others are doing their "tough" guy act where it really counts, Marion Morrison and "the donald" did their FAKE heroic act.
Both are phonies.
Which stands in stark contrast to Bill Clinton and obama's valiant efforts on the battle field.

Nothing of the sort, progressives are just setting the record straight. You know, telling the truth. Something the conservatives and teabaggers reject.

I've not been a Trump supporter but I have to admit, anyone that can own the mind of left wingers has my respect.

Well, y'all sure do spend a LOT of time "setting the record straight".

You better rethink what you are saying!
No draft ........during someones age to be drafted. But then you wouldn't know about facts.

Both are phonies.
Which stands in stark contrast to Bill Clinton and obama's valiant efforts on the battle field.

John Wayne's daughter announced her endorsement of Donald Trump for President at a ceremony in Iowa today. The Wayne family has a long history of supporting conservative causes, so the optics are good for Trump's credibility as a conservative Republican. But I think Trump identifies with John Wayne on a much deeper level.......Trump can really relate to a phony tough guy who never served his country or did anything tougher than talk. John Wayne and Donald Trump are like kindred spirits.

I will excuse your ignorant comments regarding John Wayne, but you really should educate yourself and stop posting bullshit talking points.

You better rethink what you are saying!
No draft ........during someones age to be drafted. But then you wouldn't know about facts.

Both are phonies.

Bill Clinton dodged the draft so you can stand down with your threat. But your point was also about heroism. obama has done what?

He was an actor. He was acting--his on screen persona was just that: a fake on-screen persona.

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Next, please inform us that water is indeed wet.
How stupid you are. You've missed the point completely. The point is that he was a fake. He was a pretend tough guy, a pretend hero, etc. He was just a dumb jerk actor and nothing more. To idolize him as a great man is ludicrous. That's the point. But you are too dim to get anything that isn't written in kindergarten blocks.

latest

ROAR! :lol: :lol: Hit a nerve there.

Tell us the sun rises in the East, Captain...and all will be well.
How pathetic you are.

Why are you posting about yourself in that way? It is not healthy!

Forum List

Back