Team Trump Attacks Iowa Veteran For Withdrawing Endorsement As ‘Weak-Kneed’ And ‘Lily-Livered’

No Veteran and a Lt Col, should have to put up with being called weak kneed and lily-livered by that draft dodging piece of shit, Trump, former President Donald BoneSpur.
Look at your own. Joe makes Trump look like Chesty Puller.

Having served one's country doesn't give them the right to be an asshole.

So, in your world not endorsing Trump equals being an asshole?

Wow, at least you are open and honest about it

So being a coward and not serving your country gives you the right to be an asshole, like your Orange God Trumpy.

Trump served his country as the best President since Reagan, and he's do it again in 2024.

Just watch him, asshole racist.

True, even then, there were RINOs and Never-Reaganites.

The GOP fought hard for anyone-but-Reagan.

One party fights for the most vanilla candidate they can find while the other searches for the most subversive.

I think maybe the point of the former is to insure the latter gets into office.

Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 9.09.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 9.11.35 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-15 at 9.13.08 AM.png

Sorry, as long as the military is full of pink haired cross dressing soi bois they're going to be called a lot worse than that.

Just like those chickenshit yellow bellied lily livered cowards who call themselves COPS but spend all their time kneeling for commies and stand around doing NOTHING when children are in danger.
The vast, vast majority are not pink haired etc,etc, bs, just like the vast majority of cops are not the pejoratives you assigned. Get a grip and think of the last one you actually met, of either field, most likely gave no indication of matching the profile you assign to their groups in mass, with your broad brush.

I still know many in the Military, including Officers I requited, now more senior than I was, and enlisted that have dropped me lines, while stationed overseas in varying situations. I do not share your view or even concerns on your position. Same goes for cops I talk with that patrol area where I live.

Forum List

Back