John Wayne and Donald Trump

Liminal

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2015
In Your Face
John Wayne's daughter announced her endorsement of Donald Trump for President at a ceremony in Iowa today. The Wayne family has a long history of supporting conservative causes, so the optics are good for Trump's credibility as a conservative Republican. But I think Trump identifies with John Wayne on a much deeper level.......Trump can really relate to a phony tough guy who never served his country or did anything tougher than talk. John Wayne and Donald Trump are like kindred spirits.

Saw this title and laughed and had to come see what it was about.. :lol:

"John Wayne's daughter announced her endorsement of Donald Trump for President at a ceremony in Iowa today."

And?

This is supposed to have some sort of 'political significance'; undecided republicans are going to support Trump simply because John Wayne's daughter endorsed him.

Ridiculous.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
No one's endorsement makes my mind up. I vote according to my own beliefs.

Courage-is-being-scared-to-death-but-saddling-up-anyway.-John-Wayne-Quotes.jpg

But anyways, John Wayne's daughter's endorsement of Trump shouldn't mean anything to anyone.

I have a feeling the OP comments would be a whole lot different if this had been a Hillary Clinton endorsement.

I have a feeling the OP comments would be a whole lot different if this had been a Hillary Clinton endorsement.
I expect Peewee Herman's daughter to endorse Hillary any time now.

Liberals cannot defend their living {Hillary} so they have to roll out the long dead to kick them. Quite frankly I don't think John Wayne gives a DAM what they think right now.

Kicking a dead person, how VERY liberal of them.

He was an actor. He was acting--his on screen persona was just that: a fake on-screen persona.

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Next, please inform us that water is indeed wet.
How stupid you are. You've missed the point completely. The point is that he was a fake. He was a pretend tough guy, a pretend hero, etc. He was just a dumb jerk actor and nothing more. To idolize him as a great man is ludicrous. That's the point. But you are too dim to get anything that isn't written in kindergarten blocks.

He was an actor. He was acting--his on screen persona was just that: a fake on-screen persona.

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Next, please inform us that water is indeed wet.
How stupid you are. You've missed the point completely. The point is that he was a fake. He was a pretend tough guy, a pretend hero, etc. He was just a dumb jerk actor and nothing more. To idolize him as a great man is ludicrous. That's the point. But you are too dim to get anything that isn't written in kindergarten blocks.

latest

ROAR! :lol: :lol: Hit a nerve there.

Tell us the sun rises in the East, Captain...and all will be well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back