Clarence Thomas recuses himself as Supreme Court rejects ex-Trump lawyer John Eastman's appeal

Good God, you're dense.
Here's a hint as to why he recused himself, Dumte:
Eastman, who had served as a law clerk to the justice

Listen up Trollbee, on page #2

Justice Thomas gave no reason for his recusal. I'd say go to what and who the appeal is about, and the inferences lay there.

I find it interesting that what is being ignored is: "Thomas stepped aside in the case involving Eastman, who had served as a law clerk to the justice."

Now please, go troll elsewhere. Your attempts to spam and derail threads, by making clueless posts deserve to be highlighted. You not only add nothing to this thread, you actually add nothing of any value to all of usmb.

Bigly didn’t trigger me. I merely highlighted how slavishly devoted to your mistake you are. And your petulance me confirms it.

And I have already corrected your mistake about how sometimes Justices are referred to as “Judges.”

I guess it’s bedtime for Bonzo. You’re the chimp. 😎

You went on, and on, and on...and here you are. Still at it.

Your efforts to quibble are amusing. Off topic, as is so often the case with you, but amusing.

I won’t belabor this as much as you seek to. I’ll just note that although it is often validly mocked as being unofficial and less than reliable as a cited source (which I agree with), nevertheless even Wikipedia summarizes how wrong you are:

The Constitution of the Inited States of America, Arricle III, Section 1 says,

Yep. Even the Constitution, itself, refers to “Judges” of the Supreme Court.

I guess Dante will hurry back to concede the point and maybe get back on topic, now?

There you go again. Since the creation of the Supreme Court, he title has been Justice, not Judge. The nuances and context involved in all the written and oral material is beyond your ability to comprehend. I guess we're back to you being Shitty Lawyer, again. :sigh2:

Finding what true? That you folks are little more than whiners? Fair enough, there have certainly been enough rulings to support that.
"Thomas is corrupt. Thomas has no ethics." - 0311

"Because you say so? That means nothing at all." - Rogue AI

"Courts are finding it true." - Dante

Rogue AI -- Reading and Comprehension Fail.

Listen up Trollbee, on page #2

Now please, go troll elsewhere. Your attempts to spam and derail threads, by making clueless posts deserve to be highlighted. You not only add nothing to this thread, you actually add nothing of any value to all of usmb.
:itsok:

Because he flew on a private jet provided his millionaire buddy. These trips WERE NOT REPORTED.

Thomas Took Dozens of Trips Paid For By Friends. These trips WERE NOT REPORTED.

After trips Thomas ruled on cases before SCOTUS directily connected the men who paid for his trips and private jet flights.

Thomas is corrupt.
Do some digging......all SCOTUS have done the same thing......BUT BUT CLARENCE THOMAS.

WASHINGTON — Conservative Justice Clarence Thomas for the first time recused himself from a case involving the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol by then-President Donald Trump's supporters as the Supreme Court on Monday rejected an appeal brought by former Trump legal adviser John Eastman.
NBC News
NBC News
Follow

Clarence Thomas recuses himself as Supreme Court rejects ex-Trump lawyer John Eastman's appeal​

Hmm...

Big Big Yuge Bigly News: Trump and His Lawyers Appeals Keep Falling on Deaf Ears @ the SCOTUS. Did Eastman try flattering Justice Thomas, mistakenly believing that all the Biggies in Power are susceptible to flattery? I believe there is some truth to that argument, as Eastman got close to Trump through flattery.

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

link: MSN

Poor Little Eastman

Earlier, the justices disposed of hundreds of petitions that have accumulated since the court’s final opinions last June. That included a request from Eastman to wipe out a lower-court ruling that said he and Trump “more likely than not” committed a crime with their strategy to overturn Trump’s loss to Joe Biden.

Eastman, who was once a law clerk for Justice Clarence Thomas, faces criminal charges in Georgia, along with Trump, in connection with those efforts, and his conduct is described in the federal indictment of Trump in Washington on charges of trying to obstruct the election results.

Eastman asked the Supreme Court to vacate a lower court’s decision granting a congressional committee examining the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol access to his emails.

link: MSN

Poor Little Eastman

In March, U.S. District Judge David O. Carter of California ordered Eastman to turn over his emails. While the lawsuit was a civil matter, Carter said in his order that Eastman and Trump had probably committed crimes in trying to overturn the election.

“The illegality of the plan was obvious,” Carter wrote in finding that Eastman’s emails could not be shielded by attorney-client privilege. “Dr. Eastman and President Trump launched a campaign to overturn a democratic election, an action unprecedented in American history.”

Without comment, the Supreme Court dismissed Eastman’s petition for review, and Thomas recused himself from the case.

Do some digging......all SCOTUS have done the same thing......BUT BUT CLARENCE THOMAS.

Agreed!

But they don't care..... if the Rats can find something online that can hurt a great Conservative Judge like Judge Clarence Thomas, they will go ahead with it....

Some Rats here are total ignorami!

Thomas just did that, you lying sack. Had he not your whining would never end. You, and people like you cannot be reasoned with. Nothing but endless hypocrisy and whining from today's liberal trash.
Because he had no other choice.

Forum List

Back