Team Trump Attacks Iowa Veteran For Withdrawing Endorsement As ‘Weak-Kneed’ And ‘Lily-Livered’

Jeez - we live in the middle of Oklahoma, 30 miles from the second largest Indian reservation in the country. There is NO part of America untouched by federal incompetence. We moved out of SF because it had become unlivable. Los Angeles is expensive, but nowhere near what SF was at the time. We even had the sweet deal, we had university housing cause wifey was teaching, we were in one of the better areas of the city and it was STILL too dangerous.

This crap is ENTIRELY due to leftard stupidity. And rightard stupidity for listening to the whiners. I can rattle off a whole LONG list of cities the leftards have destroyed with their miserable incompetence. And now these same fools are destroying the federal government too.

"I" am not frustrated, I am *PISSED* !!!

"I" don't have to worry, the kids are grown, their futures are paid for, there's nothing I have to do that would lead to frustration.

Except maybe leftards who won't stay out of my face - and I mean that in the broadest possible way, including leftard agendas in schools.

I have to work with leftards every single day, all I can tell you is the social disease ripples down to the personal level. A lot of these idiots think they can take matters into their own hands, and then they run squealing for help when it fails. Behavior like that won't last 3 months in a real war. It's childish but it's all they know.
Another right wing victim.

There are a lot of valid reasons to run from this clown.
Meh... there's a lot more reasons to run from leftards.

We tried, the truth is, it's impossible. You can't run from the leftards, they're everywhere. We landed in the middle of OK, we figured it would be safe - nuh uh. There's a college town not 20 miles away, it's leftard heaven. Can't escape.

I figure, if all the leftards stay on the coasts, we can give the left coast to the Chinese and the right coast to the Russians. That way it'll be their problem and we won't have to worry about it anymore.

Meh... there's a lot more reasons to run from leftards.

We tried, the truth is, it's impossible. You can't run from the leftards, they're everywhere. We landed in the middle of OK, we figured it would be safe - nuh uh. There's a college town not 20 miles away, it's leftard heaven. Can't escape.

I figure, if all the leftards stay on the coasts, we can give the left coast to the Chinese and the right coast to the Russians. That way it'll be their problem and we won't have to worry about it anymore.
Tell me Scruffy what bills have the Republicans proposed in the last 6yrs.

Forum List

Back