Team Trump Attacks Iowa Veteran For Withdrawing Endorsement As ‘Weak-Kneed’ And ‘Lily-Livered’

Come on lefties, you know it's about politics and loyalty and not military service. Y'all defended the Capital Cop who shot and killed an unarmed Veteran who posed no threat..
"posed no threat"............so you believe the leading person of an angry mob breaking thru your home or business door/window "poses no threat"?

The vast, vast majority are not pink haired etc,etc, bs, just like the vast majority of cops are not the pejoratives you assigned.

BULLSHIT

We're talking about the entire police force of NINETY MAJOR CITIES, from the chiefs on down.

Wasn't no exception, mister - it was a PATTERN.

Get a grip and think of the last one you actually met, of either field, most likely gave no indication of matching the profile you assign to their groups in mass, with your broad brush.

I was in Los Angeles when police chief Michael Moore took a knee. I was only a few hundred yards away from where it happened.

I still know many in the Military, including Officers I requited, now more senior than I was, and enlisted that have dropped me lines, while stationed overseas in varying situations. I do not share your view or even concerns on your position. Same goes for cops I talk with that patrol area where I live.

Don't presume to lecture me. I'm a seasoned combat veteran and I know bullshit when I see it. "If" your police force still has some character as you say, they are rendered completely ineffective by the chain of command.

It is as I say: INSTITUTIONAL ROT.

Everywhere you turn.

In every institution.

Look at the FBI. The leadership is totally fucking corrupt. Renders any work in the field completely useless

BULLSHIT

We're talking about the entire police force of NINETY MAJOR CITIES, from the chiefs on down.

I was in Los Angeles when police chief Michael Moore took a knee. I was only a few hundred yards away from where it happened.

Don't presume to lecture me. I'm a seasoned combat veteran and I know bullshit when I see it. "If" your police force still has some character as you say, they are rendered completely ineffective by the chain of command.

Everywhere you turn.

In every institution.

Look at the FBI. The leadership is totally fucking corrupt. Renders any work in the field completely useless
You are a coward and a traitor.

Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung offered a scathing indictment of an Iraq War veteran who withdrew his endorsement of Trump in favor of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis on Thursday.

Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Reichman, an Iowa state senator who endorsed Trump for president in May, made the switch after Trump singled out the state’s popular incumbent Republican governor, Kim Reynolds, over her neutrality in the state’s first-in-the-nation caucus.

“I opened up the Governor position for Kim Reynolds, & when she fell behind, I ENDORSED her, did big Rallies, & she won. Now, she wants to remain “NEUTRAL.” I don’t invite her to events! DeSanctus down 45 points!” declared Trump on Monday. The pronouncement evidently didn’t sit right with Reichman.

“Iowa Republicans must be united if we are going to take our country back and reverse Joe Biden’s failures,” he argued in a statement, before asserting that “Gov. DeSantis has achieved the same type of commonsense policy victories in Florida as we have in Iowa under Gov. Kim Reynolds, and he will deliver historic success for the conservative movement as president as well.”

In a statement responding to Reichman’s decision, Cheung said that “there is no room for weak-kneed and lily-livered people on Team Trump.”

Reichman has served in the U.S. Marine Corps for 29 years and traveled to Iraq for two combat tours.

Trump has a long history of dismissing the service of veterans whom he views as his political opponents. In 2016, Trump responded to criticism from John McCain, then the senior senator from Arizona, by submitting that McCain, who was captured and tortured during the Vietnam war, was “not a war hero.”

“He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured,” said Trump at the time, who went on to argue that McCain had “done very little for the veterans.”

Trump has also called his own former secretary of defense, General James Mattis, “the world’s most overrated general.”

Trump and his band of cowards love to attack veterans.

So since this war veteran is not a Trump Humper anymore, now he is a coward.

Smfh.
Trump is correct. As usual. And as usual, libs contort themselves to find fault - in this case feigning great respect for military service.

BULLSHIT

Everywhere you turn.

In every institution.

Very well could be, and like you, I take a knee to no man.
Here's the gig. I do not live in a major city. That is by design, not happenstance. Naturally, I am not going to observe the same "INSTITUTIONAL ROT", as you, and probably never will. As you can probably surmise (due to your military & combat experience) I am, when I can be a 75% solution guy. Problem is, there is no 75% solution, expending only 10% of effort/resources within the framework of the constitution and what Fed is really allowed to do/control locally. If you are on the FEBA, it is because you see benefits of big city life, outweighing the deficits. I do not. Your problem is indeed political, but local politics rather than national politics, as your local neighbors have chosen to make their local political choice and quite likely by party. I have been saying on here for about 3 years (since I have been here) the two parties suck, and this is especially true at local level. Your fellow citizens must choose a different path. If they simply will not and you cannot convince, you are simply screwed where you stand, if that is where you choose to make your stand. Your problem is really personal frustration potential, overloaded, yet you are still locked, top dead center, hating it, but not enough to move, for whatever reason. If that is where you want to be, more power to ya, and best of luck with your frustration management, as you are assigning this mission, nobody ordering you in. You gotta decide one way or the other, if the terrain is worth the fight. You might be happier on a different hilltop, whether you think you can get out or not. Fixing the city you choose to live in, is not part of my mission (which has succeeded for the most part and will continue to succeed) and part of the reason is staking out my AO on friendly territory where conservative people live, thrive and prefer to be left the fk alone. If you cannot fix your AO, and the rest of us unwilling to fix it for you, you either live with it for the balance of benefit you find or get out and establish in more suitable terrain, where you have more ability to affect, that which is most important to you.

Trump is correct. As usual. And as usual, libs contort themselves to find fault - in this case feigning great respect for military service.
What is he correct about? This man is a combat veteran and doesn't support Trump so that makes him weak kneed, as compared to a man who ran when his country called him. Damn that right wing thinking is trash.

Very well could be, and like you, I take a knee to no man.
Here's the gig. I do not live in a major city. That is by design, not happenstance. Naturally, I am not going to observe the same "INSTITUTIONAL ROT", as you, and probably never will. As you can probably surmise (due to your military & combat experience) I am, when I can be a 75% solution guy. Problem is, there is no 75% solution, expending only 10% of effort/resources within the framework of the constitution and what Fed is really allowed to do/control locally. If you are on the FEBA, it is because you see benefits of big city life, outweighing the deficits. I do not. Your problem is indeed political, but local politics rather than national politics, as your local neighbors have chosen to make their local political choice and quite likely by party. I have been saying on here for about 3 years (since I have been here) the two parties suck, and this is especially true at local level. Your fellow citizens must choose a different path. If they simply will not and you cannot convince, you are simply screwed where you stand, if that is where you choose to make your stand. Your problem is really personal frustration potential, overloaded, yet you are still locked, top dead center, hating it, but not enough to move, for whatever reason. If that is where you want to be, more power to ya, and best of luck with your frustration management, as you are assigning this mission, nobody ordering you in. You gotta decide one way or the other, if the terrain is worth the fight. You might be happier on a different hilltop, whether you think you can get out or not. Fixing the city you choose to live in, is not part of my mission (which has succeeded for the most part and will continue to succeed) and part of the reason is staking out my AO on friendly territory where conservative people live, thrive and prefer to be left the fk alone. If you cannot fix your AO, and the rest of us unwilling to fix it for you, you either live with it for the balance of benefit you find or get out and establish in more suitable terrain, where you have more ability to affect, that which is most important to you.
Jeez - we live in the middle of Oklahoma, 30 miles from the second largest Indian reservation in the country. There is NO part of America untouched by federal incompetence. We moved out of SF because it had become unlivable. Los Angeles is expensive, but nowhere near what SF was at the time. We even had the sweet deal, we had university housing cause wifey was teaching, we were in one of the better areas of the city and it was STILL too dangerous.

This crap is ENTIRELY due to leftard stupidity. And rightard stupidity for listening to the whiners. I can rattle off a whole LONG list of cities the leftards have destroyed with their miserable incompetence. And now these same fools are destroying the federal government too.

"I" am not frustrated, I am *PISSED* !!!

"I" don't have to worry, the kids are grown, their futures are paid for, there's nothing I have to do that would lead to frustration.

Except maybe leftards who won't stay out of my face - and I mean that in the broadest possible way, including leftard agendas in schools.

I have to work with leftards every single day, all I can tell you is the social disease ripples down to the personal level. A lot of these idiots think they can take matters into their own hands, and then they run squealing for help when it fails. Behavior like that won't last 3 months in a real war. It's childish but it's all they know.

What is he correct about? This man is a combat veteran and doesn't support Trump so that makes him weak kneed, as compared to a man who ran when his country called him. Damn that right wing thinking is trash.
There's no valid reason to pull an endorsement from Trump. This vet deserves the crap he is getting.

Sorry, as long as the military is full of pink haired cross dressing soi bois they're going to be called a lot worse than that.

Just like those chickenshit yellow bellied lily livered cowards who call themselves COPS but spend all their time kneeling for commies and stand around doing NOTHING when children are in danger.

Forum List

Back