BREAKING: Donald Trump Adds 'Magnets' To The Long List Of Things He Knows Nothing About

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The man who would be king is getting weirder and weirder.

You can hear him sniff just before he goes off on magnets. He must have snorted a line of Adderall just before taking the stage. It's the only explanation for his bizarro rant.

"Think of it, magnets," Trump said. "Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets. Why didn't they use John Deere? Why didn't they bring in the John Deere people? Do you like John Deere? I like John Deere."

:disbelief::eek-52::shock::dunno:

No, he really said this. This actually came from his drug-addled brain.

See for yourselves:

Now I know...some of you are going to try to deflect with the usual, "B-b-b-b-b-but Biden!", but you simply cannot dodge the fact Trump is unbelievably stupid. This is worse than his belief that windmills cause cancer.

And what's up with that John Deere non sequitur?

"Dementia Trump is riffing on his magnets in water story, then tries to pander to the Iowa audience by bringing John Deere into the story because what's in his head to repeat in IA over and over is 'John Deere,' and the whole deal just short circuits into an addled, sweaty mess," Ron Filipkowski, editor-in-chief for MeidasTouch and frequent Trump critic, wrote Friday evening.

"Breaking: Donald Trump adds 'magnets' to the long list of things he knows nothing about," author Brian J. Karem wrote in his own X post.

[snip]

"How dumb does it get with Trump?" X user "Unconventional Patriot," whose describes himself in his bio as a conservative and a supporter of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, wrote. "So, Iron ore deposits underwater have no effect on magnetic compasses underwater??? Magnets still work under water. MAGA, come get your boy."

"MAGA, come get your boy." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

If this imbecile is reinstalled in the White House, America will once again be the laughingstock of the planet.

Donald Trump Ridiculed for Bizarre Magnet Remarks at Iowa Rally

trump-pointing-at-his-head-1498669789.jpg

I know magnets, okay? Nobody knows more about magnets than me, that I can tell you.

You can hear him sniff just before he goes off on magnets. He must have snorted a line of Adderall just before taking the stage. It's the only explanation for his bizarro rant.

"Think of it, magnets," Trump said. "Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets. Why didn't they use John Deere? Why didn't they bring in the John Deere people? Do you like John Deere? I like John Deere."

See for yourselves:

Now I know...some of you are going to try to deflect with the usual, "B-b-b-b-b-but Biden!", but you simply cannot dodge the fact Trump is unbelievably stupid. This is worse than his belief that windmills cause cancer.

"Dementia Trump is riffing on his magnets in water story, then tries to pander to the Iowa audience by bringing John Deere into the story because what's in his head to repeat in IA over and over is 'John Deere,' and the whole deal just short circuits into an addled, sweaty mess," Ron Filipkowski, editor-in-chief for MeidasTouch and frequent Trump critic, wrote Friday evening.

"Breaking: Donald Trump adds 'magnets' to the long list of things he knows nothing about," author Brian J. Karem wrote in his own X post.

[snip]

"How dumb does it get with Trump?" X user "Unconventional Patriot," whose describes himself in his bio as a conservative and a supporter of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, wrote. "So, Iron ore deposits underwater have no effect on magnetic compasses underwater??? Magnets still work under water. MAGA, come get your boy."

If this imbecile is reinstalled in the White House, America will once again be the laughingstock of the planet.

this has something to do with the uss gerald ford's electromagnetic elevators. i think trump wants them to use escalators ."we love our escalators, dont we folks ......"

but how do you grow up in the 20th century and know so little about magnetism? the windmill thing is bad enough.

this has something to do with the uss gerald ford's electromagnetic elevators. i think trump wants them to use escalators ."we love our escalators, dont we folks ......"

but how do you grow up in the 20th century and know so little about magnetism? the windmill thing is bad enough.
~~~~~~~
Really? Just love it when people like you are so picayune and biased and take things out of context..
Seems Trump was referring to the continued malfunctioning of the USS Gerald Ford Carrier and the USS R. Reagan and their continued S electromagnetic catapults.
See:
"At a recent rally in Mason City, Iowa, the former president went on a rant about the frailty of magnets while complaining about the Gerald R. Ford aircraft carrier.
Simply put: The ship has an electromagnetic aircraft launch system that relies on very large magnets.
"They had a $900 million cost over on these stupid electric catapults that didn't work. They had almost a billion dollar cost over on the magnetic elevators," he said. "Think of it, magnets. Now all I know about magnets is this: Give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets."

See Also:

~~~~~~~
Really? Just love it when people like you are so picayune and biased and take things out of context..
Seems Trump was referring to the continued malfunctioning of the USS Gerald Ford Carrier and the USS R. Reagan and their continued S electromagnetic catapults.
See:
"At a recent rally in Mason City, Iowa, the former president went on a rant about the frailty of magnets while complaining about the Gerald R. Ford aircraft carrier.
Simply put: The ship has an electromagnetic aircraft launch system that relies on very large magnets.
"They had a $900 million cost over on these stupid electric catapults that didn't work. They had almost a billion dollar cost over on the magnetic elevators," he said. "Think of it, magnets. Now all I know about magnets is this: Give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets."

See Also:
Whenever I see an incidence of democrat mangling like this, my first thought is "what did he  Really say?" It's usually very different from what vermin democrats claim.

~~~~~~~
See:

See Also:
Now all I know about magnets is this: Give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets."

all i know about magnets is you drop a glass of water on it and it still points north and attractss iron. if that is somehow unknown in public high schools every where ........

There's already been about three threads on this.

I guess leftard memory is short.

Prolly smokin that evil weed again.
i don't think trump has been smoking weed. the op says adderal, but it might just b e his powerful brain, restoring magnetism to the world takes concentration, even for a stable genius.

See for yourselves:

[snip]

No side, in the primaries or in party politics, should be posting out of context - less than one minute snippet of speeches from twitter. I need at least five minutes of the relevant portion of the speech, before and aft of the portion we are to discuss, to take a poster seriously.

Otherwise? You look like a hack and partisan hit man.

Get the hell out of here with this shit.

28f02f7c630a78267b10801e5926f11a.jpg

~~~~~~~
See:

See Also:

and yet despite Trump's amazing grasp of science and engineering, the EMALS system is working just fucking great with over 8000 launches under it belt.

Oh, and just incase you did not know, magnets work just fine under water.

Whenever I see an incidence of democrat mangling like this, my first thought is "what did he  Really say?" It's usually very different from what vermin democrats claim.
So does every other real American. The kooks like this just add to Trump's lead with their moronic posts.

and yet despite Trump's amazing grasp of science and engineering, the EMALS system is working just fucking great with over 8000 launches under it belt.

Oh, and just incase you did not know, magnets work just fine under water.
And his cult will say

Well he meant “electro” magnets.

The problem is that with all the words he used in that weird diatribe he could have said that.
He didn’t . He’s a fucking moron

Biden and the Democrats: Burning the country down for 9 years and counting

Also Biden and the Democrats: "Orange Man Bad!"

Now w/more magnetic obsession.

See for yourselves:

[snip]

It is hilarious that you idiots take this seriously rather than in the way it was intended. 🤪

And his cult will say

The problem is that with all the words he used in that weird diatribe he could have said that.
Wow Leash....you are an electromagnet genius.
When Trump is elected, you can use that skill in whatever country you move to, right looneybin?

And his cult will say

I know what electromagnets ARE you dumb fucker

That doesn’t amount to me claiming to be an expert

Sheesh you people are stupid

Last edited:

Forum List

Back