‘Boardwalk Empire’ star Steve Buscemi punched by maniac in random NYC attack

Their is a name for this game of walking past people, turning around and sucker-punching them.

The Soros New York DA's are fine with this.

Just another day in the Big Apple. For almost a 20 year period under the administrations of Giuliani and Bloomberg New York was one of the safest major cities in the U.S. It took less than two years of De Blasio being in charge for it to degrade back to the days of Dinkins.

Like I told you -- some of us lived in NYC

Giuliania crime stats usmb.png

I doubt that. And I've lived in NYC
Even 4 years ago we knew that to be bullshit

Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani launched an attack on Mayor de Blasio, blaming him for rising crime and crowing about how safe New York City had been until de Blasio took over. Giuliani reportedly said, “We went from being the most dangerous city to the safest large city in America, and we remained there until this idiot took over.“ It is certainly terrible that murders so far this year have increased compared to last year, nobody likes to see that. But if one chose to actually go back to Giuliani’s final year as mayor, 2001, the city was in fact less safe, with far higher crime levels across the board, including murder, than today.

Giuliania crime stats usmb.png

facts:

Just another day in the Big Apple. For almost a 20 year period under the administrations of Giuliani and Bloomberg New York was one of the safest major cities in the U.S. It took less than two years of De Blasio being in charge for it to degrade back to the days of Dinkins.

Not sure what his politics are, but if he voted for Eric Adams, Kathy Hochul, or Joe Biden, he deserved it.

And your cost of living is astronomical so not the flex you think it is
Sure thing Sue.
LOLLLOOLLL

Do you think my expenses are like $2,000 extra every month in WA than in some Red State.

You would be mistaken.....again.

"Totally random". Except every single one of these attacks involves a Black, darker skinned man punching a White or lighter skinned person.

If there was a trend of White guys going around and KOing Black grannies the media would catch on pretty quickly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back