Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

Haha, no I quite literally asked you to point out your quote in the letter. Then you pointed to something Biden said in a debate, then you pointed to your interpretation of what think the letter means, then you admitted you got the quote wrong.

See all these little errors and assumptions add up to ignorance and inaccuracy. Do better
If you don't know what that letter meant then you are seriously stupid. Congratulations idiot

If you don't know what that letter meant then you are seriously stupid. Congratulations idiot
The letter meant exactly what it said. You like to add hidden deep state conspiracy messages in there but that’s just your biased interpretation

Why do you find that hard to believe? Let me give you some statistics. I live next to a town called Pickens, in SC. The population is 3,392. Trump came to town and brought 50,000 people. That is fact. It's time for your denial to stop....

Trump screwed Pickens out of the money it cost them to host his rally.. He's did that to many towns across the country.

/——-/ The term “fetus” is derived from the Latin word “fētus” or “fētūs,” which means “offspring” or “bringing forth.” Its usage in the context of prenatal development can be traced back to the 14th century. In ancient Rome, the word “fetus” was used to refer to the unborn offspring of humans and animals.

You should have posted the next paragraph but we know why you didn't.

"During this time, the word “fetus” did not have the same medical or scientific connotations it has today. Instead, it simply referred to the developing young within the womb. The Latin term was adopted by medical professionals in the 14th century and has been used in the medical field ever since".

Again, Trump didn't make the claim about his crowd size.
BS.
It originated from a city official who has overseen events in that area, and was blown away by the magnitude of the crowd.
During a rally at the boardwalk in Wildwood, New Jersey, on Saturday, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee boasted about his crowd being bigger than a Bruce Springsteen concert, shows that regularly sell out stadiums that can fill tens of thousands.

Actually it is Biden's fault that he's weaponized the justice system to attack a political opponent. Dishonest and corrupt. Extreme hypocrisy.
That was your dear leader.

'Where are all of the arrests?': Trump demands Barr lock up ...​

1715598637142.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/10/07 › trump...

Oct 7, 2020 — Donald Trump mounted an overnight Twitter blitz demanding to jail his political enemies and call out allies he says are failing to arrest ...

You should have posted the next paragraph but we know why you didn't.

"During this time, the word “fetus” did not have the same medical or scientific connotations it has today. Instead, it simply referred to the developing young within the womb. The Latin term was adopted by medical professionals in the 14th century and has been used in the medical field ever since".
/----/ Yeah, I should have posted it because it supports my point: " it simply referred to the developing young within the womb...and has been used in the medical field ever since". Thanks for the heads-up.

/----/ It doesn't say "developing unviable cell mass," dummy.
I never stated it did.
My statement is that a fetus, is not an unborn baby.
Just like YOUR article stated.

The term “fetus” has its roots in Latin, where it was originally spelled “fœtus.” The word can be traced back to the Latin verb “fȳtāre,” which means “to bring forth, beget, or produce.” In ancient Rome, the word “fetus” was used to refer to the unborn offspring of humans and animals.

During this time, the word “fetus” did not have the same medical or scientific connotations it has today. Instead, it simply referred to the developing young within the womb. The Latin term was adopted by medical professionals in the 14th century and has been used in the medical field ever since.

Incredible censorship by the media. In the heart of Blue America never seen anything like this. And they will expect us to believe that Biden won who couldn't fill a basketball court.

They are making this guy a martyr.

View attachment 945348

I read the CNN story, and it never mentioned the massive crowd. Instead, it focused on the Trump trial and the wisdom of spending time in a blue state. The story also fails to mention that Biden the same day was sitting at the beach in Delaware. Biden has spent 40% of his presidency on vacation, twice as much as Trump did. And when Biden is there, he isn't there. So Trump attracts 80,000 at a rally, whereas Biden couldn't fill a broom closet, even with his staff, his media, and the protesters.

I never stated it did.
My statement is that a fetus, is not an unborn baby.
Just like YOUR article stated.

The term “fetus” has its roots in Latin, where it was originally spelled “fœtus.” The word can be traced back to the Latin verb “fȳtāre,” which means “to bring forth, beget, or produce.” In ancient Rome, the word “fetus” was used to refer to the unborn offspring of humans and animals.

During this time, the word “fetus” did not have the same medical or scientific connotations it has today. Instead, it simply referred to the developing young within the womb. The Latin term was adopted by medical professionals in the 14th century and has been used in the medical field ever since.
/---/ Twist and distort all you want, but abortion is murder.

Forum List

Back