John Wayne and Donald Trump

Progressives have to because you teabagging fools don't understand the truth. All you get is stupidity from your sources.
Like you know, what do you believe when it comes to sciencetific facts and the such , they escape teabaggers.
So, in advance, you are welcome for the truth.
Nothing of the sort, progressives are just setting the record straight. You know, telling the truth. Something the conservatives and teabaggers reject.

I've not been a Trump supporter but I have to admit, anyone that can own the mind of left wingers has my respect.

Well, y'all sure do spend a LOT of time "setting the record straight".

You are the one that needs to be excused for deny facts and having your opinion that you misconstrue as facts.

John Wayne's daughter announced her endorsement of Donald Trump for President at a ceremony in Iowa today. The Wayne family has a long history of supporting conservative causes, so the optics are good for Trump's credibility as a conservative Republican. But I think Trump identifies with John Wayne on a much deeper level.......Trump can really relate to a phony tough guy who never served his country or did anything tougher than talk. John Wayne and Donald Trump are like kindred spirits.

I will excuse your ignorant comments regarding John Wayne, but you really should educate yourself and stop posting bullshit talking points.

He didnt dodge the draft like marion "sissyboy" morrison did.

You better rethink what you are saying!
No draft ........during someones age to be drafted. But then you wouldn't know about facts.

Marion Robert Morrison...what did he do during WW II? He got a deferment to make movies. He never did anything heroic at all.
So 'the donald" is like Marionn Robert Morrison...he got deferments from The Viet Nam war.
While others are doing their "tough" guy act where it really counts, Marion Morrison and "the donald" did their FAKE heroic act.
Both are phonies.
Which stands in stark contrast to Bill Clinton and obama's valiant efforts on the battle field.

Bill Clinton dodged the draft so you can stand down with your threat. But your point was also about heroism. obama has done what?

John Wayne was the best actor of his day. He was certainly not Shakespearean, rather he was the personification of what was called the "Great Generation". While many have tried to disavow that generation that disposed upon America its strongest period of history, instead celebrating what they call tolerance, which is better described as weakness.

I am sure that the period heralded of American power, is like that of the later Romans and Enoch Powell. "I see the river Tiber foaming with blood" ,the quote going back to Troy itself.
No one anywhere believes John Wayne was anything like the best actor of his day.

Like I said, they gave Oscars to actors who sucked in those days, right?

You are the one that needs to be excused for deny facts and having your opinion that you misconstrue as facts.

John Wayne's daughter announced her endorsement of Donald Trump for President at a ceremony in Iowa today. The Wayne family has a long history of supporting conservative causes, so the optics are good for Trump's credibility as a conservative Republican. But I think Trump identifies with John Wayne on a much deeper level.......Trump can really relate to a phony tough guy who never served his country or did anything tougher than talk. John Wayne and Donald Trump are like kindred spirits.

I will excuse your ignorant comments regarding John Wayne, but you really should educate yourself and stop posting bullshit talking points.

Check out my avatar! Do you recognize that guy? I probably know more about John Wayne than you probably do your own mother!

Marion Robert Morrison...what did he do during WW II? He got a deferment to make movies. He never did anything heroic at all.
So 'the donald" is like Marionn Robert Morrison...he got deferments from The Viet Nam war.
While others are doing their "tough" guy act where it really counts, Marion Morrison and "the donald" did their FAKE heroic act.
Both are phonies.

Educate yourself. It's embarrassing.

He didnt dodge the draft like marion "sissyboy" morrison did.

Bill Clinton Tries to Defend Himself on Draft Issue
LISA MYERS reporting:
Tom, the issue is not that Bill Clinton didn't serve in Vietnam; the issue is whether he has played loose with the truth. Clinton maintains he has been both honest and consistent.

CLINTON: (From File Footage) The truth is that I have told the same story all along. Maybe I haven't handled it as well as I should, but I have told the same story.
MYERS: In fact, Clinton has not told the same story all along.
First, what is not in dispute: In 1969, Clinton, at the height of the Vietnam War, agreed to join an ROTC program. That temporarily exempted him from the draft. But two months later, after getting through the period when he expected to be drafted, Clinton reneged on the agreement.

CLINTON: (From File Footage) I went back into the draft; then this lottery came along. I got a high number and I wasn't called.

MYERS: Inconsistency number one: why Clinton gave up his ROTC deferment. This is what he said in February:

CLINTON: (From File Footage) I gave it up after less than two months because I didn't think it was right.

MYERS: However, a letter that Clinton wrote at the time says he put himself back into the draft "for one reason: to maintain my political viability within the system."
Inconsistency number two: the induction notice. In an interview with the Washington Post last year, Clinton said, "I expected to be called while I was over there studying in England the first year, but they never did." That statement turned out to be untrue. In April, Clinton was forced to admit that he had received an induction notice while in England, three months before he joined the ROTC program.

Unfortunately I can't reciprocate by excusing your incredible stupidity.

I have a feeling the OP comments would be a whole lot different if this had been a Hillary Clinton endorsement.
You have a feeling...........that pretty well sums up the motivation of Trump followers.
Kind of reminds you of the 2008 election, huh? You had a "feeling" BO was wonderful.
Kinda does, but Trump is targeting a completely different constituency. He's doing everything he can to appeal to people with average IQs.
As opposed to the people with below average IQs (like you) Obama appealed to? :lol:
Yesterday he said Trump had the low IQ voters "sewed" up.

Lol
The spelling error is yours dumbshit.

You have a feeling...........that pretty well sums up the motivation of Trump followers.
Kind of reminds you of the 2008 election, huh? You had a "feeling" BO was wonderful.
Kinda does, but Trump is targeting a completely different constituency. He's doing everything he can to appeal to people with average IQs.
As opposed to the people with below average IQs (like you) Obama appealed to? :lol:
Trump appeals to emotion and that's it....no thinking required. I wonder why the overwhelming majority of Trump followers never graduated from college?
You opinion, which is worthless. I wonder why the overwhelming majority of welfare recipients voted for Obama.
I believe most Trump followers never graduated from college because they are simply lazy and unmotivated. They're waiting for a handout.

I have a feeling the OP comments would be a whole lot different if this had been a Hillary Clinton endorsement.
True. You'd be jeering about the utter insignificance of the opinion of the offspring of a long dead actor.

For the sake of God, she should have given him the dead guy's toupee too.

A reality TV star has gotten the endorsement of a long dead actor's kid.

WOW! I'm, like, totally enthralled. I can't wait to read more about it in People magazine!

My favorite John Wayne quote, which I think of often when dealing with the rubes on this forum: "Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid."

Unfortunately I can't reciprocate by excusing your incredible stupidity.

If I am so stupid, it should be very easy to prove your point. However, you won't because you simply cannot.

America's entry into World War II resulted in a deluge of support for the war effort from all sectors of society, and Hollywood was no exception. Wayne was exempted from service due to his age (34 at the time of Pearl Harbor) and family status, classified as 3-A (family deferment). He repeatedly wrote John Ford saying he wanted to enlist, on one occasion inquiring whether he could get into Ford's military unit, but consistently kept postponing it until after "he finished just one or two pictures".[4]:212 Wayne did not attempt to prevent his reclassification as 1-A (draft eligible), but Republic Studios was emphatically resistant to losing him; Herbert J. Yates, President of Republic, threatened Wayne with a lawsuit if he walked away from his contract,[4]:220 and Republic Pictures intervened in the Selective Service process, requesting Wayne's further deferment.[4]:213
Wayne toured U.S. bases and hospitals in the South Pacific for three months in 1943 and 1944.[4]:253 with the USO[27][28][29] By many accounts, Wayne's failure to serve in the military was the most painful part of his life.[4]:212 His widow later suggested that his patriotism in later decades sprang from guilt, writing: "He would become a 'superpatriot' for the rest of his life trying to atone for staying home."[30]

U.S. National Archives records indicate that Wayne had, in fact, made an application [31] to serve in the OSS, that day's equivalent of theCIA, and had been accepted within the U.S. Army's allotted billet to the OSS. William Donovan, OSS Commander, wrote Wayne a letter informing him of his acceptance in to the Field Photographic Unit, but the letter went to his estranged wife Josephine's home. She never told him about it.[32] Donovan also issued an OSS Certificate of Service to Wayne.[33]

John Wayne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yesterday he said Trump had the low IQ voters "sewed" up.

Lol
The spelling error is yours dumbshit.
Ahhahahaha
First you imply others have a low IQ and in the process expose your own stupidity. And now you deny it lol

Epic fail

Forum List

Back