John Wayne and Donald Trump

If Fess Parker was alive, he'd vote for Trump. Clayton Moore too.
Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett.....talk about typecast.

That was Fess Parker, you dolt!

John Wayne played Davey Crockett in his movie, "The Alamo"!

Perhaps it is time that you put the bottle down and stop posting for a while. You have started proving yourself wrong.

You aren't even really in the conversation, you only think you are.

John Wayne's daughter announced her endorsement of Donald Trump for President at a ceremony in Iowa today. The Wayne family has a long history of supporting conservative causes, so the optics are good for Trump's credibility as a conservative Republican. But I think Trump identifies with John Wayne on a much deeper level.......Trump can really relate to a phony tough guy who never served his country or did anything tougher than talk. John Wayne and Donald Trump are like kindred spirits.

A Trump supporter thinks they have some kind of John Wayne figure in Donald Trump. But what they really have is Colonel Custer and they're part of the 7th Calvary.

media-george_armstrong_custer-social_medias-social_networks-unfriend-unfriending-bfrn409_low.jpg

John Wayne's daughter announced her endorsement of Donald Trump for President at a ceremony in Iowa today. The Wayne family has a long history of supporting conservative causes, so the optics are good for Trump's credibility as a conservative Republican. But I think Trump identifies with John Wayne on a much deeper level.......Trump can really relate to a phony tough guy who never served his country or did anything tougher than talk. John Wayne and Donald Trump are like kindred spirits.

A Trump supporter thinks they have some kind of John Wayne figure in Donald Trump. But what they really have is Colonel Custer and they're part of the 7th Calvary.

media-george_armstrong_custer-social_medias-social_networks-unfriend-unfriending-bfrn409_low.jpg

At least Custer was a real soldier.

It was a token Oscar.
On his own merit, marion morrison, couldn't get an Oscar.
He was dying and it was like , a pity fuck.

John Wayne was the best actor of his day. He was certainly not Shakespearean, rather he was the personification of what was called the "Great Generation". While many have tried to disavow that generation that disposed upon America its strongest period of history, instead celebrating what they call tolerance, which is better described as weakness.

I am sure that the period heralded of American power, is like that of the later Romans and Enoch Powell. "I see the river Tiber foaming with blood" ,the quote going back to Troy itself.
No one anywhere believes John Wayne was anything like the best actor of his day.

Like I said, they gave Oscars to actors who sucked in those days, right?

What? You have a guy crush.
That's fine. That is just to much information.

You are the one that needs to be excused for deny facts and having your opinion that you misconstrue as facts.

I will excuse your ignorant comments regarding John Wayne, but you really should educate yourself and stop posting bullshit talking points.

Check out my avatar! Do you recognize that guy? I probably know more about John Wayne than you probably do your own mother!

My comment was about President Obama. Nice try to deflect

He didnt dodge the draft like marion "sissyboy" morrison did.

Bill Clinton Tries to Defend Himself on Draft Issue
LISA MYERS reporting:
Tom, the issue is not that Bill Clinton didn't serve in Vietnam; the issue is whether he has played loose with the truth. Clinton maintains he has been both honest and consistent.

CLINTON: (From File Footage) The truth is that I have told the same story all along. Maybe I haven't handled it as well as I should, but I have told the same story.
MYERS: In fact, Clinton has not told the same story all along.
First, what is not in dispute: In 1969, Clinton, at the height of the Vietnam War, agreed to join an ROTC program. That temporarily exempted him from the draft. But two months later, after getting through the period when he expected to be drafted, Clinton reneged on the agreement.

CLINTON: (From File Footage) I went back into the draft; then this lottery came along. I got a high number and I wasn't called.

MYERS: Inconsistency number one: why Clinton gave up his ROTC deferment. This is what he said in February:

CLINTON: (From File Footage) I gave it up after less than two months because I didn't think it was right.

MYERS: However, a letter that Clinton wrote at the time says he put himself back into the draft "for one reason: to maintain my political viability within the system."
Inconsistency number two: the induction notice. In an interview with the Washington Post last year, Clinton said, "I expected to be called while I was over there studying in England the first year, but they never did." That statement turned out to be untrue. In April, Clinton was forced to admit that he had received an induction notice while in England, three months before he joined the ROTC program.

It was a token Oscar.

John Wayne was the best actor of his day. He was certainly not Shakespearean, rather he was the personification of what was called the "Great Generation". While many have tried to disavow that generation that disposed upon America its strongest period of history, instead celebrating what they call tolerance, which is better described as weakness.

I am sure that the period heralded of American power, is like that of the later Romans and Enoch Powell. "I see the river Tiber foaming with blood" ,the quote going back to Troy itself.
No one anywhere believes John Wayne was anything like the best actor of his day.

Really? Is that what you are going with?

He won the Oscar for True Grit in 1970. He died in 1979.

Why don't you just stop? No one should engage in a battle of wits while unarmed.

It as still a pity Oscar, do your research.
It was like a pity fuck.

It was a token Oscar.

Really? Is that what you are going with?

He won the Oscar for True Grit in 1970. He died in 1979.

Why don't you just stop? No one should engage in a battle of wits while unarmed.

No deflection at all.
The facts are the facts/

He is still a fake hero.
There were lots of fathers/younger/older that went to war.

He didnt dodge the draft like marion "sissyboy" morrison did.

When was he drafted?

How old was John Wayne in 1941?

How many children did he have?

I see you deflected rather than answer the question.

What? You have a guy crush.
That's fine. That is just to much information.

You are the one that needs to be excused for deny facts and having your opinion that you misconstrue as facts.

I will excuse your ignorant comments regarding John Wayne, but you really should educate yourself and stop posting bullshit talking points.

Check out my avatar! Do you recognize that guy? I probably know more about John Wayne than you probably do your own mother!

Later loser! I hope you remember the virtual ass-whipping you just received.

Forum List

Back