The problem is that people don't remember all the origins of all these things... Trolling is a form of fishing and we all know that Christianity or Christians have been taught to be fisherman of souls or people...

Logic of Nazis: All Catholics are Trolls because the pope has a ring.

So Michael cannot be a troll as that is reserved for king fisherman the pope who wears the fish hat and ring...

If you like to know something about this catholic tradition then feel free to ask someone who knows something about. To know nothing about anything and to act because of this is not a reasonable behavior.

If one doesn't like the messenger Or his mesion, sage that is their prerogative but if one cannot refute it then one should at least educate oneself whether the message is
coming from truth and knowledge...

Idiot ... ah sorry ... no - not sorry. You are on your own this one who warns others not to be what he's on his own..

No one today has an excuse for not informing themselves because of the time we live in as the information is availiable to all by the push of a button or the typing of the fingers...

Nothing what we see or read is not able to be wrong too.

Attacking the messenger

If someone gives not answers then this follows not the usual rules of communication. Questions are for example not an attack.

does nothing except make you look bad this is a discussion forum where ideas are freely expressed and discussed in the old days we could never do this

I doubt about that you know what a real discussion is or what real critics is.

as the ones in power would have either killed us , imprisoned us or banished us...

Mr. Charles Chaplin was banished. Mr. Martin Luther King was killed. And in the lawless camp Guantanamo are imprisoned people.

Ideas make people and societies grow and prosper shutting them out no matter how distasteful never allows one to grow and be all they can be... That is true BS when one behaves likes those famous monkeys who hear no evil speak no evil and see no evil...Think about it...

So everyone has the right to be a free monkey.

20101231-mauswiesel-03.jpg

Last edited:
You are a pretty bitter guy Zang... Not an attack just an observation...You also like to insult people by calling them fake, nazi and idiot or stupid what is with that.. Did they never teach you a discussion 101 where you are from..The size of the fish that was captured is pretty straightforward in the book of the New Testament as being 153 ... Probably the only thing that is truthful in that whole book....This fish represents all the followers of the fables put forth in that book whether they be Catholic, Protestant, Presbyterian etc etc basically those following Christianity in some form interestingly they can be Islam too if they accept Jesus in some form or not there is even supposed to be some sign given to that last generation but they being wicked would not even see it or would come to ignore it That huge fish swims in all the lakes rivers streams oceans of our world and that huge fish tried to swallow my people Israel whole but after awhile had to spit them out because it could not digest them.. That is an alogory and symbolism most of the Torah is just that as the stories are to learn from and not be fooled into false doctrines and stories and dreams of Johnny come late lies...You got that right late lies... We are supposed to speak knowledge as per Deuteronomy so that we are not fooled so that we don't become fools for Christ or fools for anything for that matter that we are not originally taught and yet here we are one is a fool and one is not but which one is it that is a fool and which one is it that is not...Attack me personally without at least using the knowledge we have at our disposal and the answer is rather obvious...

You are a pretty bitter guy Zang... Not an attack just an observation...

For a German I'm a sunnyboy.

You also like to insult people by calling them fake, nazi and idiot or stupid what is with that..

I use such words extremly seldom. In cases I used it I was convinced the word said exactly what I liked to express - in the german language.

Did they never teach you a discussion 101 where you are from..The size of the fish that was captured is pretty straightforward in the book of the New Testament as being 153 ... Probably the only thing that is truthful in that whole book....This fish represents all the followers of the fables put forth in that book whether they be Catholic, Protestant, Presbyterian etc etc basically those following Christianity in some form interestingly they can be Islam too if they accept Jesus in some form or not there is even supposed to be some sign given to that last generation but they being wicked would not even see it or would come to ignore it That huge fish swims in all the lakes rivers streams oceans of our world and that huge fish tried to swallow my people Israel whole but after awhile had to spit them out because it could not digest them.. That is an alogory and symbolism most of the Torah is just that as the stories are to learn from and not be fooled into false doctrines and stories and dreams of Johnny come late lies...You got that right late lies... We are supposed to speak knowledge as per Deuteronomy so that we are not fooled so that we don't become fools for Christ or fools for anything for that matter that we are not originally taught and yet here we are one is a fool and one is not but which one is it that is a fool and which one is it that is not...Attack me personally without at least using the knowledge we have at our disposal and the answer is rather obvious...

Trumtralala ... I don't have any problem to be a fool for Christ. He has wonderful brown smiling eyes. Or were they blue? grey? green? Whatever ...

I have met many Germans in my day they are not all sour or without humour although many are unfortunately but that is stereotyping and I would not like to be accused of that....Being a fool for Christ is your choice we are all given free will and you are a man so you can stand by your choice as we all do... As per Jesus eye colour I would say that they were either black or white as that is the colour of the book he was written on and given life by like any comic book character but if I was to conjecture it doesn't really matter because if this supposed person had eyes then when he was crucified they would have been ripped out by the birds of the field and eaten so he wouldn't have had any eyes left for you too see what colour they were unfortunately...I know insult me attack me but these are inescapable facts...

As per Jesus eye colour I would say that they were either black or white as that is the colour of the book he was written on and given life by like any comic book character

Then apply the same reasoning to your own Patriarchs.

Ozman,
Did you know what Day and month they'd capture Saddam or know years in advance he was trouble?
Did you know which day the earth quake would hit Iran?

We did, using mere writings from our ancestors who correlated the events to their occurances using chapter and verse numbers and vivid emulating descriptions.
We can back how where and why by scientific fact and knowledge.
You not knowing our ways, because they are not your ways, and you being a silly stasist who can't see and recognize the advancement of man & thus have not yet realized or figures out the key to all this.

There Shimon I opened it up for you to discuss prophecy hidden in the verses.

Yes but it was you that found it Michael and pointed out Michael in advance I might add... This is not the only time...Isaiah 25 :12 Any can read it where it talks about the high fortress being brought down to the dust... High in the Persian dialect means Bam... Bam was the fortress of Nebudhadnezer the king who enslaved Israel and did merciless things to them by first taking their kingdom from them, killing Hezekiah the Kings sons. Etc...ANyways there is a correlation between Nebudhadnessar and Saddam Husein who saw himself as the new Nebu and wanted to do all the things he had done by conquering Israel and rebuilding Babylon etc etc.. However these things did not pass again instead the reverse happened First Saddam kingdom was removed then his sons were killed and finally he himself was captured and removed and killed... The fortress fell on December 25 matching exactly... If you like Michael you can explain the correlation of Saddams capture as well there are many hidden things that have come to pass but that is very very interesting as well....

Ozman,
Did you know what Day and month they'd capture Saddam or know years in advance he was trouble?
Did you know which day the earth quake would hit Iran?

We did, using mere writings from our ancestors who correlated the events to their occurances using chapter and verse numbers and vivid emulating descriptions.
We can back how where and why by scientific fact and knowledge.
You not knowing our ways, because they are not your ways, and you being a silly stasist who can't see and recognize the advancement of man & thus have not yet realized or figures out the key to all this.

There Shimon I opened it up for you to discuss prophecy hidden in the verses.

Nice deflection there HaShev! It's okay, I knew you would not have the spiritual maturity to apply the same investigative zeal to your own religious narrative.

I REST MY CASE.
You made an ad hominem statement using one of my arguments about you guys deflecting and managed to do the very thing you falsely accused me of. Fulfilling my comments about always twisting things and lying. You managed to validate half my assessments in one short reply that had nothing to do with my post.
;-)

Last edited:
I have met many Germans in my day they are not all sour or without humour although many are unfortunately but that is stereotyping and I would not like to be accused of that....Being a fool for Christ is your choice we are all given free will and you are a man so you can stand by your choice as we all do... As per Jesus eye colour I would say that they were either black or white as that is the colour of the book he was written on and given life by like any comic book character but if I was to conjecture it doesn't really matter because if this supposed person had eyes then when he was crucified they would have been ripped out by the birds of the field and eaten so he wouldn't have had any eyes left for you too see what colour they were unfortunately...I know insult me attack me but these are inescapable facts...

Dripping poison. You know nothing about Germans and out of this what you don't know you make conclusions about the Jew Jesus, the jewish and christian bible and the christian rebound in god. They eyes of Jesus have by the way a very clear color: r% father + g% son + b% spirit. A little difficult to see in the night. But soon the son will come back and then we can take a better look.

regenbogen1.jpg

Last edited:
Baal is the father of the
morning star-rev 22:16.
They say father and son are one in the same as part of a trinity.
This is because they are the same mythology given a new image mask and name for the same harvest scam.
The Bel (Baal) myth does in
fact have mythical elements including death and resurrection which parallel the Jesus myth and thus are forerunners of mythical elements in the Jesus myth.
From a stone tablet discovered in Nineveh, Assyria, and dated 700 B.C., now housed in The British Museum, referred to as the
Marduk's Ordeal tablet.
Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

Ishtar (easter)(Isis in other cultures) is the Mother of the Morning Star. Isis is the wife of Baal.
In the Canaanite rites of Athtar the fierce the Dying god mythology states the dying son called morning star, surpasses
his father Baal on the throne.

The dying god resurrection story borrowed from Baal's resurrection= serpents promise of eternal life is the way the adversary gets what he wants, popular devotion to the dying god that they are benefactors of through being the religious authority and thus collect taxes=tithes without insurrection.
Baal had to die and resurrect to surpass his father Dagon on the throne when Dagon(the fishman god) idol lost his flavor and the cycle occured again when Baal was being rejected & opposed.

The radiant sun or circle behind the cross
is a Baal cross. Ironically the ring worn by the Popes is the fishman god ring (Dagon) that they are kissing.
He was the Father of Baal, who is the father of the morning star-rev 22:16.
This is why the Ishtar (easter) myth is that she births a giant egg by the river bed in which a fish is hatched called
the morning star. This is why they wear the fish head hat called Mitre and have scales on their robes or trim.
Jesus is Baal as Baal is Dagon.
The fishers of men hook line and sinker.

Same mythology, different verse.

All sons of god, all born of a virgin, all crucified, all resurrected from the dead:

predate-jesus.jpg

This is because they are the same mythology given a new image mask and name for the same harvest scam.
fact have mythical elements including death and resurrection which parallel the Jesus myth and thus are forerunners of mythical elements in the Jesus myth.
From a stone tablet discovered in Nineveh, Assyria, and dated 700 B.C., now housed in The British Museum, referred to as the
Marduk's Ordeal tablet.
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

Ishtar (easter)(Isis in other cultures) is the Mother of the Morning Star. Isis is the wife of Baal.
In the Canaanite rites of Athtar the fierce the Dying god mythology states the dying son called morning star, surpasses

The dying god resurrection story borrowed from Baal's resurrection= serpents promise of eternal life is the way the adversary gets what he wants, popular devotion to the dying god that they are benefactors of through being the religious authority and thus collect taxes=tithes without insurrection.
Baal had to die and resurrect to surpass his father Dagon on the throne when Dagon(the fishman god) idol lost his flavor and the cycle occured again when Baal was being rejected & opposed.

is a Baal cross. Ironically the ring worn by the Popes is the fishman god ring (Dagon) that they are kissing.
This is why the Ishtar (easter) myth is that she births a giant egg by the river bed in which a fish is hatched called
the morning star. This is why they wear the fish head hat called Mitre and have scales on their robes or trim.

All sons of god, all born of a virgin, all crucified, all resurrected from the dead:

predate-jesus.jpg

To be spiritually a "virgin" means "to be without sin". To be without sin means to be able to make free decisions. That's why Mary was able to accept in her absolute freedom the will of the creator to become his own creation, although she would had been able also to say "no" to the will of god without any negative consequence for her. Where do you see now any Christ-like-figure?

Last edited:
Marduk's Ordeal tablet.
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

predate-jesus.jpg

To be spiritually a "virgin" means "to be without sin". To be without sin means to be able to make free decisions. That's why Mary was able to accept in her absolute freedom the will of the creator to become his own creation, although she would had been able also to say "no" to the will of god without any negative consequence for her. Where do you see now any Christ-like-figure?

Make anything of it you will but all the stories were a big crock of shit! When your ass dies, you're dead. That's what dying and dead mean!

To the ancients they did not know the process of future technologies and advances so to them death was another realm to cope with death or get dupes to die for their king and kingdom with false promises of reward in death.
Judaism's precept is simply the idea that death is vile & unecessary and thus should and could be over come through extension and RETURNING back to life.
Rabbi Yohoshua ben Channiah in the OT was the forerunner in Resurrection teaching and mentioned the exact necessary process using the Lux bone. It's where you get the proper entact DNA from in cloning.
Now cloning is not technically rerurning as yourself, it's more of just a twin, image therefore that's where brain mapping and concious memory storage technology comes to play. Some b8g companies like IBM are not to far away from achieving this and Google says we are closer then we think. (just don't let google near your memory storage or it will have all ads and you'll be stopping by home loan offices all the time without knowing why) *L*

Point is to an ancient the afterlife is a mystery, but to us it's coming clear it's still life, just not in another realm, but another layer in time. Hence called "Olam Habah" in Hebrew meaning WORLD TO COME (FUTURE PERFECTED).
Once you know where and how the key unlocks the rest of the stories, in a realistic view not a fantasy one, especially if you remove the errors in defining terms and precepts. That also solves the other clue:
"the beginning is at the end". OLAM HABAH didn't exist at all times it began at the end of linear time and start (beginning) of non linear time where it can be involved in any and all time lines appearing to already
exist in the minds and concepts of linear time mentality. Silly Stasists never bother to think how advanced the future will be and how that will interact and affect the past.
Everyone is looking up, smart people look ahead.

Marduk's Ordeal tablet.
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

predate-jesus.jpg

Make anything of it you will but all the stories were a big crock of shit! When your ass dies, you're dead. That's what dying and dead mean!

375px-Domenico-Fetti_Archimedes_1620.jpg

If I understand you the right way then you said to me my belief in god is "ein großer Tontopf voller Scheiße". And you are convinced "Wenn Dein Arsch stirbt, dann bist Du tot". What kind of answer do you expect now? "Noli turbare circulus meos?" or "Bomb down the fucking USA?"? The last sentence would make in my own language by the way no sense, because a country is not able to copulate. Meanwhile I'm not astonished about 9/11 anymore - I'm astonished that not every day is a 9/11 in your country. Besides of every form of belief is your freedom here for example also a product of the jewish-christian religion over thousands of years. It's very dissapointing what you made out of your freedom.

Last edited:
Pastor Rod Parsley's TV broadcast background for NT verses a out of focus "harvest" of wheat making his audience repeat words over & over asking them to give to him in a true "hypnotic state".
PASTOR Murdoch can't go a few seconds without talking about giving him seed money gor his baal harvest god scam and he does it laughing right into the camera.

Christians should be appalled and reporting these pastors to the Justice Dept under fraud laws. Why do we outside your faith have to be your watch dogs policing your mess anymore then you want to be the Middle east's police force when expecting moderate law abiding Muslims to police their own abusers of the faith?

Forum List

Back