The negative trinity is
*SATAN as the opposite of God
*Antichrist as the opposite of Christ
*False Prophet as the opposite of the Holy Spirit ...

(1) Satana is part of the creation and not the opposite of god.
(2) "The Antichrist" is an illusion. Jesus is real. No one is able to undo what Jesus Christ did - even if it might look sometimes as if this could be true, because we can easily see what's going wrong while we are not so easy able to see what's real part of the truth.
(3) No one is the paraklet except god himselve. Also not Mohammed, who is also not the last prophet. God will always send prophetes. Perhaps one day everyone will be a prophet.

And the christian religion and spirit prefers not people who "know" a lot and are able to confuse everyone with their nonsense. God loves all of his children and he knows everyones heart and sees everyones deeds. In god we trust - not in a pseudochristian zoroastrian nonsense about a good god and an evil antigod.

Dear zaangalewa
I am not talking literal, I am talking about what
these represent symbolically.

And yes the spirit of antichrist is real.
Terrorists act on the spirit of antichrist and that
destruction is very real.
Hitler acted in that spirit, and the genocides are equally real.
The tribal genocides in Africa are real.

As for Satan, this used to represent the most
beautiful angel in heaven. But once this is twisted
around to compete and manipulate for selfish reasons
it becomes corrupted.

I would equate this with the "innocence" of a child
being one thing, but "willful ignorance" another.

Whatever you call self-interest,
this can be good if you are self-reliant and self-responsible.
But this gets twisted around if it becomes
selfish at the expense of others.

So instead of the selfless love that God represents,
and putting the greater good for the whole above oneself,
the opposite is selfish desire to put what is good for
oneself above the greater good for the whole.

Instead of God representing love of truth which liberates,
Satan represents fear of the unknown which entraps.

These are all symbolic, not literal.

The negative trinity is

(2) "The Antichrist" is an illusion. Jesus is real. No one is able to undo what Jesus Christ did - even if it might look sometimes as if this could be true, because we can easily see what's going wrong while we are not so easy able to see what's real part of the truth.
(3) No one is the paraklet except god himselve. Also not Mohammed, who is also not the last prophet. God will always send prophetes. Perhaps one day everyone will be a prophet.

And the christian religion and spirit prefers not people who "know" a lot and are able to confuse everyone with their nonsense. God loves all of his children and he knows everyones heart and sees everyones deeds. In god we trust - not in a pseudochristian zoroastrian nonsense about a good god and an evil antigod.

Dear zaangalewa

Hitler acted in that spirit,

Hitler was a stupid narcissistic asshole who reached it that everyone in the world knows him. He was able to be successfull because of Stalin - "your" ally in world war 2. For both men and their gangs any life of anyone was worth nothing.

and the genocides are equally real.

Also the genocides on many red indian tribes in the 19th century in the USA are real.

it becomes corrupted.

"Willful ignorance" and "senseless aggressions" is what you see all around worldwide everywhere.

What is good? Very easy: Good is what's good for all and every life, because life is holy, life is go[o]d. The [d]evil is death and destruction. Sure you can also try to destroy destruction and to kill death. The results seems to be the same ... but what to call "[d]evil" is maybe very often an evil problem on its own.

Last edited:
The negative trinity is

Dear zaangalewa

Hitler acted in that spirit,

Hitler was a stupid narcissistic asshole who reached it that everyone in the world knows him. He was able to be successfull because of Stalin - "your" ally in world war 2. For both men and their gangs any life of anyone was worth nothing.

and the genocides are equally real.

Also the genocides on many red indian tribes in the 19th century in the USA are real.

it becomes corrupted.

"Willful ignorance" and "senseless aggressions" is what you see all around worldwide everywhere.

What is good? Very easy: Good is what's good for all and every life, because life is holy, life is go[o]d. The [d]evil is death and destruction. Sure you can also try to destroy destruction and to kill death. The results seems to be the same ... but what to call "[d]evil" is maybe very often an evil problem on its own.

Yes I see we pretty much agree.
There is God's presence and influence everywhere.
And all humanity has been affected by selfish destruction.
All the destructive things you cite *are* manifestations of the spirit of antichrist that has always been in the world.

now if we had done what I recommended we would all be healthier and feeling better with marijuana used to enhance health and euphoria and Increase the funds in the ex checkers of We the People...there would be fewer people in jail ...peace love and understanding would be spreading destroying Ayn Tea Christ Party once and for all ...turning the current American Vulture into an American Eagle and I ask nothing nothing beyond 'don't Bogart"....we would have found use for wheelbarrows as rolling weed farms sent to Appalachia to rescue heroin addicts .... but No .....oh no .... not that ....this is why we "can't have nice stuff" and it is why we ended up on a "one way ticket to Palookaville"....because with Donald Trump as a top candidate for President "we are bums" that's what we are ..

45552.jpg
1972408_624363584279120_1422366809_n.jpg

now if we had done what I recommended we would all be healthier and feeling better with marijuana used to enhance health ....

What a nonsense. Marihuana is just simple one of the most dangerous drugs and not a medicament.
who taught you that nonsense :badgrin:
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless your own reason and your own common sense agree."

Gautama Buddha

now if we had done what I recommended we would all be healthier and feeling better with marijuana used to enhance health ....

What a nonsense. Marihuana is just simple one of the most dangerous drugs and not a medicament.
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, unless your own reason and your own common sense agree."

Gautama Buddha

Everyone who uses drugs is an extreme idiot to do so. So Buddhists don't use any mindmanipulating drug. That's not compatible with Buddhism. The 5 basic rules of buddhism are:

1. Pānātipātā veramani sikkhapadam samādiyāmi
2. Adinnādānā veramani sikkhapadam samādiyāmi
3. Kāmesu micchācāra veramani sikkhapadam samādiyāmi
4. Musāvāda veramani sikkhapadam samādiyāmi
5. Surā meraya majja pamādatthānā veramani sikkhapadam samādiyāmi

Short translation:

The_5_Precepts.jpg

Last edited:
Baal is the father of the
morning star-rev 22:16.
They say father and son are one in the same as part of a trinity.
This is because they are the same mythology given a new image mask and name for the same harvest scam.
The Bel (Baal) myth does in
fact have mythical elements including death and resurrection which parallel the Jesus myth and thus are forerunners of mythical elements in the Jesus myth.
From a stone tablet discovered in Nineveh, Assyria, and dated 700 B.C., now housed in The British Museum, referred to as the
Marduk's Ordeal tablet.
Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

Ishtar (easter)(Isis in other cultures) is the Mother of the Morning Star. Isis is the wife of Baal.
In the Canaanite rites of Athtar the fierce the Dying god mythology states the dying son called morning star, surpasses
his father Baal on the throne.

The dying god resurrection story borrowed from Baal's resurrection= serpents promise of eternal life is the way the adversary gets what he wants, popular devotion to the dying god that they are benefactors of through being the religious authority and thus collect taxes=tithes without insurrection.
Baal had to die and resurrect to surpass his father Dagon on the throne when Dagon(the fishman god) idol lost his flavor and the cycle occured again when Baal was being rejected & opposed.

The radiant sun or circle behind the cross
is a Baal cross. Ironically the ring worn by the Popes is the fishman god ring (Dagon) that they are kissing.
He was the Father of Baal, who is the father of the morning star-rev 22:16.
This is why the Ishtar (easter) myth is that she births a giant egg by the river bed in which a fish is hatched called
the morning star. This is why they wear the fish head hat called Mitre and have scales on their robes or trim.
Jesus is Baal as Baal is Dagon.
The fishers of men hook line and sinker.
Dear HaShev you are mixing two trinities. Just because they follow the same pattern does not make them the same.

-1 plus -2 makes -3
+1 plus +2 makes +3

Does this mean -2 "is the same as" +2

No, they are OPPOSITES of each other, though they hold parallel positions in their respective relationship or pattern.

The positive trinity is
* GOD the Father or source of life
* CHRIST the son or law incarnated
* HOLY SPIRIT of heavenly peace comfort unity and healing of the human family as one church body

The negative trinity is
*False Prophet as the opposite of the Holy Spirit

Baal when used to represent satanic forces against God is part of the negative side, ie the OPPOSITE Not the same!

While Jesus is used to represent the Positive side of bringing God's justice and peace to all humanity. This is in keeping and fulfilling God's laws NOT going against them.

Maybe you are equating the Corruption and Abuse of the Bible and religious teachings to go against God. But that 's not the true consistent meaning of Jesus, any more than terrorist jihadists are teaching the real meaning of God or laws.

Your correlations are fallacious and intended to twist and deceive=evil act.
you quoted:
>>"No, they are OPPOSITES of each other

Fact; I posted where Jesus is claiming to be The Morning Star which is the
Opposite (adversary) of the Evening Star Archangel Michael aka Shalem the one named in the Holy City.
they are OPPOSITES of each other

Everyone who uses drugs is an extreme idiot to do so. So Buddhists don't use any mindmanipulating drug. That's not compatible with Buddhism.
I never said I was Buddhist ...if I see the Buddha I will kick his ass...
what are your metrics on your claims about marijuana ?

Gautama Buddha

Everyone who uses drugs is an extreme idiot to do so. So Buddhists don't use any mindmanipulating drug. That's not compatible with Buddhism. The 5 basic rules of buddhism are:

1. Pānātipātā veramani sikkhapadam samādiyāmi
2. Adinnādānā veramani sikkhapadam samādiyāmi
3. Kāmesu micchācāra veramani sikkhapadam samādiyāmi
4. Musāvāda veramani sikkhapadam samādiyāmi
5. Surā meraya majja pamādatthānā veramani sikkhapadam samādiyāmi

Short translation:
So .... I am a heathen .... I have a good opinion of marijuana ....sue me LOL

Christ and God are stupidfy. This two are against my food and eating from distance. Lord send this two pieces to hell I wanna.

"When Christ takes a little he no return"

My joke about Christ.

I can tell you this much.

If you do not take the time and go through the trouble of trying to discern the hidden meaning of the nutty things that Christ allegedly said and did that reveal what he taught, stood for, and where he was coming from as a righteous Jew, you wouldn't recognize him if he stood right in front of you and spit in your eyes.

Last edited:
Lord is my latest will as in Metallicas Enter Sandman song text:

"Before I die Lord to take my soul to keep".

Christ and hims father God are real freaks.
They will takes my place with distance food.
It is fury to say but they can't take my place.

Everyone who uses drugs is an extreme idiot to do so. So Buddhists don't use any mindmanipulating drug. That's not compatible with Buddhism.
I never said I was Buddhist ...if I see the Buddha I will kick his ass...
what are your metrics on your claims about marijuana ?

It's lousy to misuse a message from Shakyamuni to try to justify the use of drugs. And if you like to kick every ass of every Buddha then you have really a lot to do. Keeps the problem what will kill you first - your idiocy, your agressions or your drugs.

Picture of two brains:

Gehirn3_65207a-1024x576.jpg

Buddha_Kopf.jpg

Last edited:
Christ and hims father God are real freaks.
They will takes my place with distance food.
It is fury to say but they can't take my place.

Jesus loves you. He will not take your place - he gives you a place in his heart.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back