Zone1 Mary Is The Mother Of Jesus Christ, She Isn't Actually Jesus Christ

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I even refuse to call her the mother of God. Jesus is God in human form, but in the spiritual form God has no mother so that just sounds weird. Anyways, I've been getting lectured today because even though I respect Mary, I don't worship her and I just really don't get it either.

Mary didn't heal the sick or raise the dead, Jesus did. She also didn't die for our sins on the cross because she was a sinner. A repented sinner, but a sinner nonetheless so she couldn't die in our place, she doesn't have the power to forgive sins, and she isn't God. Jesus is the Savior not Mary.

I even refuse to call her the mother of God. Jesus is God in human form, but in the spiritual form God has no mother so that just sounds weird. Anyways, I've been getting lectured today because even though I respect Mary, I don't worship her and I just really don't get it either.

Mary didn't heal the sick or raise the dead, Jesus did. She also didn't die for our sins on the cross because she was a sinner. A repented sinner, but a sinner nonetheless so she couldn't die in our place, she doesn't have the power to forgive sins, and she isn't God. Jesus is the Savior not Mary.
Mary has magical powers and can get Jesus to strike you down with a bolt of lightning

I wouldn’t mess with her

Ok, just remember that he turned water into wine for her - before it was his time to begin his ministry - at her mere mention that the host was running out of wine. I could be wrong but I believe this was the first miracle he performed which was before the spirit descended upon him. So show your disrespect for her at your own peril. After all, it's not like everyone doesn't have strong feelings for their mothers or anything like that and would take offense, right?

Catholics don't grasp the concept though. That's the problem.
Incorrect. Catholics don't understand this obsession with Mary by protestants or how protestants can't understand Catholics when they tell them Catholics don't worship Mary or teach that Mary should be worshipped. It would be the equivalent of you telling me protestants don't worship Satan and then me asking you why do you worship Satan. It's really quite silly.

Ok, just remember that he turned water into wine for her - before it was his time to begin his ministry - at her mere mention that the host was running out of wine. I could be wrong but I believe this was the first miracle he performed which was before the spirit descended upon him. So show your disrespect for her at your own peril. After all, it's not like everyone doesn't have strong feelings for their mothers or anything like that and would take offense, right?

How is refusing to worship her disrespecting her?

Forum List

Back