Zone1 Is Liberty University following the teaching's of Jesus?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Is Liberty University following the teaching's of Jesus?
First the long time President, Jerry Falwell Jr was caught in an alcohol-fueled sex scandal. Is this a Christian leader?
And now liberty University is receiving the largest fine ever accessed for violating campus safety laws.
Instead of reporting crimes and notifying students of possible criminal safety issues they hid them for the sake of the school's reputation.

How can you be a Christian school if you are led by an individsual that does not adhere to Christian morals and the University put's it reputation above the truth. I don't think Jesus would ever do that.

I couldn't read the article advertisements kept getting in the way wanting me to sign up for a subscription.

It is a private Baptist organization and they will take care of it their way. When it comes to pointing fingers at those who profess to be Christian remember being Christian doesn't stop one from being a human. As Jesus said he who is without sin cast the first stone.

First the long time President, Jerry Falwell Jr was caught in an alcohol-fueled sex scandal. Is this a Christian leader?
And now liberty University is receiving the largest fine ever accessed for violating campus safety laws.
Instead of reporting crimes and notifying students of possible criminal safety issues they hid them for the sake of the school's reputation.

How can you be a Christian school if you are led by an individsual that does not adhere to Christian morals and the University put's it reputation above the truth. I don't think Jesus would ever do that.

Christians aren't perfect... that's why we go to church so we can ask God to forgive us and to help us be better people...
Why Godless libs think Christians must be held to a different standard then they are held to is kind if sick...

Last edited:
The fact that the leftist Department of Education is fining the school is proof of their adherence to Christian virtue. Jesus H. Christ predicted that his followers would be persecuted, after all.

Christians aren't perfect... that's why we go to church so we can ask God to forgive us and to help us be better...
Why Godless libs think Christians must be held to a different standard then they are held to is kind if sick...

Well, given the very low bar that those on the left wrong usually set, yes, any of us who profess to be Christians really do need to be better than that.

It doesn't mean that we always are. Those of us on the right are still human, still subject to the same temptations as those on the left wrong, and sometimes we fail to resist temptation.

I think an important difference between the two sides is that when someone on the right goes far enough astray, and refuses to repent, we have no difficulty rejecting and repudiating them; while those on the left wrong embrace and defend far lower levels of degeneracy from their own side.

Hypocrite.jpg

Jesus addressed a church with issues in Revelation. He didn't say to disband it. He said to deal with it's problems.

I couldn't read the article advertisements kept getting in the way wanting me to sign up for a subscription.

It is a private Baptist organization and they will take care of it their way. When it comes to pointing fingers at those who profess to be Christian remember being Christian doesn't stop one from being a human. As Jesus said he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Agreed, but Liberty University does a lot of finger pointing on what type of people they feel are Christian within their curriculum and rules.

Last edited:
Christians aren't perfect... that's why we go to church so we can ask God to forgive us and to help us be better people...
I asked a question. I did not say I know for sure. Only God knows.
But Evangelistic Churches and followers point out others sins to an extreme.They exclude most. They are not inclusive of God's children. They fell they are better than other sinners, even though they are sinners. It is not a humble belief or question, it is a statement.
You are a great example "Godless liberals". VERY HYPOCRITICAL.

Well, given the very low bar that those on the left wrong usually set, yes, any of us who profess to be Christians really do need to be better than that.

It doesn't mean that we always are. Those of us on the right are still human, still subject to the same temptations as those on the left wrong, and sometimes we fail to resist temptation.

I think an important difference between the two sides is that when someone on the right goes far enough astray, and refuses to repent, we have no difficulty rejecting and repudiating them; while those on the left wrong embrace and defend far lower levels of degeneracy from their own side.

View attachment 912759
One thing is for sure, Republicans knock the moral bar down more than most.

The fact that the leftist Department of Education is fining the school is proof of their adherence to Christian virtue. Jesus H. Christ predicted that his followers would be persecuted, after all.
members of Liberty campus community were fearful of reporting sexual violence, according to a preliminary report from the Department of Education obtained by USA TODAY.Oct 3, 2023

Is that OK for you?
It is not OK, for me, for any University. The only reason the department of education is involved is Liberty has received 880 million dollars in tuition help.
If they don't want the dept of Education in their business, don't take government money.

Sounds like he was forgiving them. Like Jesus said do ;)
Who is the "he" who is forgiving like Jesus?

The only reason the department of education is involved is Liberty has received 880 million dollars in tuition help.
If they don't want the dept of Education in their business, don't take government money.

members of Liberty campus community were fearful of reporting sexual violence, according to a preliminary report from the Department of Education obtained by USA TODAY.Oct 3, 2023

Is that OK for you?
It is not OK, for me, for any University. The only reason the department of education is involved is Liberty has received 880 million dollars in tuition help.

If students at Liberty have a problem with reporting rapists, maybe the Lynchburg SVU needs to show a little bit more understanding to the community's rapists? It has nothing to do with the university, as there function is to educate the students, not to crack the heads of the local degenerates.

BTW, were there a lot of rapists at Liberty, were there any? Or is the real "crime" that Liberty's students are being punished for just failure to file pointless paperwork that no one else does either?

If students at Liberty have a problem with reporting rapists, maybe the Lynchburg SVU needs to show a little bit more understanding to the community's rapists? It has nothing to do with the university, as there function is to educate the students, not to crack the heads of the local degenerates.

BTW, were there a lot of rapists at Liberty, were there any? Or is the real "crime" that Liberty's students are being punished for just failure to file pointless paperwork that no one else does either?
It is obvious you have no understanding of Universities and University life. Quit tlaking about something you do not have a clue about.

Says someone of the party that openly sides with homosexuals, transsexuals, and other degenerate sexual perverts.
That may be true but most homosexuals, transsexuals, and other degenerate sexual perverts are MAGA Republicans.
Those who protest the most tend to be what they protest.
I am sure you know the origin the quote from Hamlet. I simplified the statement so you would understand.

It is obvious you have no understanding of Universities and University life. Quit tlaking about something you do not have a clue about.

Sure I do. The university is supposed to be educating the students. The police and DA's job is to crack down on the sexual deviates.

Universities sometimes have rent a cops to keep an eye on the joint, particularly if they are in a bad area.

All the administration needs to do is to cooperate with the police investigations into any rapery taking place on the campus.

Forum List

Back