Zone1 Reality Check on Easter

the point is, you are supposed to notice (if you get to the end of Rome's punchline) that at the very end of the book they tell you Jesus is claimed The Morning Star (Baal's son). Hence unveiling the mask to expose who's behind the facade. You haven't noticed the evangelists talking about increased bounty & harvests (to be less obvious about $$$) when talking about blessed finances if you donate to God which uses their pockets to store that harvest windfall? Same harvest scam seeds replaced by donated dollars, bounty they see handling your hard earned money.
Sermon of a Je$u$ Salesman

Pray
Then pay.
That's the way
To make my day.

Sermon of a Je$u$ Salesman

Pray
Then pay.
That's the way
To make my day.
1 time I had to make a formal complaint to the DOJ on grounds of scam rules (to protect the naive, brainwashed, and dimentia elderly crowd), It was that creepy squinting cringy dude Peter Popoff and I think he was selling prayer cloths & miracle spring water pouches or something.

1 time I had to make a formal complaint to the DOJ on grounds of scam rules (to protect the naive, brainwashed, and dimentia elderly crowd), It was that creepy squinting cringy dude Peter Popoff and I think he was selling prayer cloths & miracle spring water pouches or something.
Tinsel Theology

Religion is like Mel Brooks in Spaceballs saying the whole purpose is to market stuff related to the movie.

Forum List

Back