Zone1 Mary Is The Mother Of Jesus Christ, She Isn't Actually Jesus Christ

None of them written by anyone who ever saw Jesus. Since we've decided that Adam and Eve are allegorical figures why is it so hard to believe that Jesus is an allegorical figure? If allegorical figures can curse men with imperfection then why can't an allegorical figure redeem men into perfection?
So you believe it's the granddaddy of all conspiracy theories?

trolls have a distinct slime that when touched is most odiferous - in your case maybe a cannon would be a better means of discipline.
You should know.... you are one.

Those that live by the sword tend to die by the sword.

Because I've tested it. Let me ask you again... do you believe all behaviors lead to equal outcomes?
Obviously not. Which Christians have become perfect upon accepting Jesus Christ as their lord and savior? How did you test whether Jesus was allegorical or not?

Obviously not.
So then you believe you live in a logical universe where behaviors have consequences, right? Or at least from a statistical perspective successful behaviors naturally lead to success and failed behaviors naturally lead to failure, right? In other words people don't just rely on luck. People make their own luck. Do you believe these things?

Just so we're all on the same page, which of the following are historical and which are allegorical:

God
The talking serpent
Adam
Eve
The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil
The Tree of Life
The Garden of Eden
Original Sin
Jesus
The 12 Apostles
Paul/Saul

Which Christians have become perfect upon accepting Jesus Christ as their lord and savior?
It's a journey; a process; a way of life. Success is measured by progress not perfection. Being perfect does not mean doing perfect things. It means to be perfect; to exist perfectly. The question has never been about what other people do or don't don't. The question is always what can I become.

Just so we're all on the same page, which of the following are historical and which are allegorical:

God
The talking serpent
Adam
Eve
The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil
The Tree of Life
The Garden of Eden
Original Sin
Jesus
The 12 Apostles
Paul/Saul
Not going to work that way, bro. I couldn't care less to convince you. Go be merry. You be you. Just remember at any point in your life you are the sum of your choices. Choose wisely.

Doesn't matter. They exist. How many manuscripts exist for the existence of Santa Clause?
I haven't counted the number of Christmas books that about Santa Claus has to be in the thousands, plus all those movies. Didn't you see Miracle on 34th Street? How do you explain that if Santa Claus isn't real?

I haven't counted the number of Christmas books that about Santa Claus has to be in the thousands, plus all those movies. Didn't you see Miracle on 34th Street? How do you explain that if Santa Claus isn't real?
And all were written as fiction for commerce.

So then you believe you live in a logical universe where behaviors have consequences, right?

Yes.
Or at least from a statistical perspective successful behaviors naturally lead to success and failed behaviors naturally lead to failure, right?

In isolation, sure. But realistically you have multiple actors acting with varying degrees of competence and with differing goals, so it's not straightforward what outcomes will be.
In other words people don't just rely on luck. People make their own luck. Do you believe these things?
Luck is just a good outcome that wasn't expected. There's nothing magical about luck.

Yes.

In isolation, sure. But realistically you have multiple actors acting with varying degrees of competence and with differing goals, so it's not straightforward what outcomes will be.

Luck is just a good outcome that wasn't expected. There's nothing magical about luck.
So then do you believe you can change your outcomes by changing your behaviors?

Giving me a longer answer because the short one is meaningless.
I'm thinking that would be a waste of my time. If you can't connect the dots between dying to self and behaviors and outcomes, I doubt you have what it takes in the first place.

Forum List

Back