“You ain’t seen nothing yet until you seen a flaming butthole."

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
‘Sodomite slayer’ pastor claims God will make flames shoot out of gay men’s buttholes

He continued: “The next time you get poked in the butt, a flame, when that man pulls that penis out of you, a flame will shoot out of you!

“You think AIDS was bad? You ain’t seen nothing yet! Thus sayeth the lord! I’m the lord’s servant! I’m the sodomite slayer!”

“Tell these faggots, either they get outta town or flame and fire gonna come out of their butthole.

“And anybody that sympathizes with them, they gonna have a flame shooting out of their vagina.”

PinkNews couldn’t find any mention in the Bible of God shooting flames out of homosexual anuses.

Can anybody call themselves a Pastor ?

You are a hateful human being and spreading hate is your life. everything with you is hate hate hate hate hate, judgmental, judge..............you are the judge and jury of all mankind.

reading your stuff is a real downer

zzzz

You are a hateful human being and spreading hate is your life. everything with you is hate hate hate hate hate, judgmental, judge..............you are the judge and jury of all mankind.

zzzz
Hang on Steph. I am shining a light on a real hater. How does that make me hateful ?

zzzz

If only there was a way for you not read his threads. If only...

zzzz

I generally skim over it. This pathetic scumbag is good for nothing but ridicule like most of the other bed wetters.

Aids is still on the rise in the Homo community

Thank God

Just for the record, this "pastor" did an online sermon. Probably because few people want to go to his church. I would speculate from his sermon that he harbors suppressed perverse urges judging by the detail he uses.

Regardless, he is an obscure nobody and the faggot "news" source had to really dig once again to find something else to be butthurt about. I guess cock just isn't enough for some people.

Maximum-Butthurt-Achieved-Reaction-Gif.gif

Nobody takes Pastor David Manning very seriously. He once claimed that Starbucks puts semen in their coffee and that Ben Carson is a homo. Is it any wonder that his church faces foreclosure? There is a movement to buy the property and turn his building into a homeless shelter for gay youths. lol

Nobody takes Pastor David Manning very seriously. He once claimed that Starbucks puts semen in their coffee and that Ben Carson is a homo. Is it any wonder that his church faces foreclosure? There is a movement to buy the property and turn his building into a homeless shelter for gay youths. lol
I read about that. Is he more extreme than Pastor Swanson, or Steph ?

Pastor Swanson thinks Frozen turn girls into lesbians. lol. Manning and Swanson are two loony peas in a horrible horrible pod.

Nobody takes Pastor David Manning very seriously. He once claimed that Starbucks puts semen in their coffee

Quoted for truth.

When I tried to order my late' with extra jizz, they kicked me out and told me never to come back.

Nobody takes Pastor David Manning very seriously. He once claimed that Starbucks puts semen in their coffee

Quoted for truth.

When I tried to order my late' with extra jizz, they kicked me out and told me never to come back.

I tried as well, but all they wanted to do was talk to me about race. lol

Forum List

Back