Japanese PM nominates Trump for Nobel Peace prize..........

If President Trump did actually say that, he was more than likely goading or trolling them, knowing damned well that they'd never actually do it.
Peak trump cultism

You are correct, and I'm pretty GD proud of it, too. It's not every day we get a President like this one. Not even every hundred years.
Hopefully the next time we see the like of him again will be a 1000 years.

Better yet, hopefully the changes he has brought about in this country will last a thousand years.
They will be lucky to last till 2020.

Even though he kicked ass dealing with Kim Jong Un.
Apparently, he did not, as North Korea has not stopped its nuclear or ballistic missile programs.

Now, don't get me wrong, that's not Trump's fault. But he is a moron to declare victory, and you would be a moron to believe him

Is North Korea lobbing missiles over Japan, threatening to wipe Guam off the map, or strike the mainland US? Did they not return the remains of several US servicemen? Or release n American prisoner?

You sir, are the real "moron" here. You see, but you don't believe. You hear, but your don't understand. Go ahead and live the rest of your pathetic life in your cramped little echo chamber if you want. Go ahead and rail against everything this country stands for, but don't expect everyone to subscribe to your foolish notions.

The story sounds fake, but what does it matter? .

What sounds fake about it?

Everything from the left is fake. As a matter of personal policy, I refuse to give credibility to one stinking thing they come up with. That is my prerogative.

So, now a Japanese newspaper counts as "the left".

Paranoid much?

No. Do you think I just say shit to hear my own self talk or something?

"One of Japan’s biggest left-leaning newspapers, Asahi Shimbun, has recently come under fire for having published erroneous reports..."

Why Asahi bashing reveals the weakness of the Japanese left

I think you say what you are told to say by the party.

Wow, in 2014 they published a story about comfort women that was not factual...how terrible.

:21::21::21::21:

The story sounds fake, but what does it matter? .

What sounds fake about it?

Everything from the left is fake. As a matter of personal policy, I refuse to give credibility to one stinking thing they come up with. That is my prerogative.

So, now a Japanese newspaper counts as "the left".

Paranoid much?

No. Do you think I just say shit to hear my own self talk or something?

"One of Japan’s biggest left-leaning newspapers, Asahi Shimbun, has recently come under fire for having published erroneous reports..."

Why Asahi bashing reveals the weakness of the Japanese left

I think you say what you are told to say by the party.

Wow, in 2014 they published a story about comfort women that was not factual...how terrible.

:21::21::21::21:

You still refuse to accept that what I said was true, which leaves no doubt that you are a leftist.

"The five leading national daily newspapers in Japan are the Asahi Shinbun, Mainichi Shinbun, the Yomiuri Shinbun, Sankei Shinbun and the Nikkei Shinbun.

The first two are generally considered liberal/left leaning while the latter three are considered conservative/right leaning."

Japanese Newspapers

Asahi Shimbun

Political Liberalism
alignment Centre-left

Asahi Shimbun - Wikipedia

"Conservatives and much of the Japanese media are revelling in the latest embarrassment to befall the left-leaning Asahi newspaper"

Hong Kong Edition

Somebody here has an avatar of a real American and is really a Communist turd. I find that damn offensive.

The avatar is that of a blues player named Robert Johnson.

That's one hell of an American name, hell, I grew up with 2.

Yet this unAmerican poster posts everything leftist sporting an avatar of a guy that would bust him right in the mouth for doing so. Robert Johnson was a real American. the guy sporting his pic as an avatar is a Communist piece of shit!

Somebody here has an avatar of a real American and is really a Communist turd. I find that damn offensive.

That's on hell of an American name, hell, I grew up with 2.

Yet this unAmerican poster posts everything leftist sporting an avatar of a guy that would bust him right in the mouth for doing so.
Sorry gay cowboy, Robert Johnson would kick your racist ass to the curb in a heartbeat. Right after he caused you to throw a fit and call the posse after stealing your white women.

Yet this unAmerican poster posts everything leftist sporting an avatar of a guy that would bust him right in the mouth for doing so.
Sorry gay cowboy, Robert Johnson would kick your racist ass to the curb in a heartbeat.

Tell me in what way I'm racist, commie turd. Robert Johnson would punch you right in the mouth. He was a real American.

You are a piece of shit.

Sorry gay cowboy, Robert Johnson would kick your racist ass to the curb in a heartbeat.

Tell me in what I'm racist, commie turd.
Everything, dumbass. Thanks for asking!

Sorry gay cowboy, Robert Johnson would kick your racist ass to the curb in a heartbeat. Right after he caused you to throw a fit and call the posse after stealing your white women.

Maybe he should have kept his dick in his pants, instead of getting shot in the face over that woman like he did.

In the end,it's a smart move by Abe. He has nothing to lose, amd he can only gain from currying favor with the simpleton egomaniac. Did anyone see how Trump glowed, as he fellated himself over the nomination letter? I'm sure Abe spit his sake through his nose at that one, in uproarious laughter.

Maybe he should have kept his dick in his pants, instead of getting shot in the face over that woman like he did.

At least he wasn't a faggot like the guy sporting his avatar. Also a real American.

Yeah, that never happened in my hood. We're rather real around here.

This ain't no California where everybody's an actor and shit.

Throwing around "racial superiority" is what racist losers like yourself do, when they realize they're losing an argument.

You never did offer anything to support the claim that the Japanese newspaper is not a biased liberal rag with a political agenda, and that the story could possibly be a fake. In your little mind, you've already convicted Trump because, well frankly, everything else you people have tried in order to overthrow a constitutional election has failed miserably.

I can see right through you because I used to be you.

Awarding the Nobel Peace Prize to US President Barack Obama in 2009 failed to achieve what the committee hoped it would, its ex-secretary has said.

Geir Lundestad told the AP news agency that the committee hoped the award would strengthen Mr Obama.
You're supposed to get the award AFTER you achieve something, not "in the hopes of achieving something".

Agreed. Please tell that to the Japanese PM.
If I lived in Japan I would be damn glad missiles weren't flying over my country any more. Trump has achieved far more toward world peace than Obama ever did (probably because he's not arming terrorists and helping them acquire nuclear weapons like Obama).

Oh you think Rump did that huh. :rofl:

Perhaps the prize oughta be given to Dim Dung for blowing up his own mountain then. Or to China for observing that, noting how too close for comfort it was and telling Dim, "that's it, you're grounded".

Okay to be fair they prolly said "glounded"....

Japan's PM nominated Trump for Nobel Peace Prize on U.S. request: Asahi | Reuters

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated U.S. President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize last autumn after receiving a request from the U.S. government to do so, the Asahi newspaper reported on Sunday.

This is such a classic Trump move. He might be the most insecure person to ever walk the face of the earth.

You'd shit bricks if he won it. :laughing0301:

I'd consider it par for the coarse if he fabricated one with his name on it.

You know, like the fake Time Mag.

Japan's PM nominated Trump for Nobel Peace Prize on U.S. request: Asahi | Reuters

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated U.S. President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize last autumn after receiving a request from the U.S. government to do so, the Asahi newspaper reported on Sunday.

This is such a classic Trump move. He might be the most insecure person to ever walk the face of the earth.

You'd shit bricks if he won it. :laughing0301:

I'd consider it par for the coarse if he fabricated one with his name on it.

You know, like the fake Time Mag.

Wealthy people have their privileges. And you don't.

Forum List

Back