Japanese PM nominates Trump for Nobel Peace prize..........

I seem to be blessed with an overabundance of them. .

most clueless people like you think they have an overabundance. The problem is you are not smart enough to know you are a moron.

Dude, listen to you. You're such an inbred moron hillbilly that you don't even know you're a pillow-biting leftist.

"Independent" my wrinkly white ass. Misters Marx and Engels left their pecker tracks all over you, Bubba. :21:

Oh...I am so hurt...the statist is calling me a lefty! Whatever will I do!

you sheep are all the same, matters not which pen you live in.

At least they wouldn't regret giving him the prize, like they did Obama...

Nobel chief regrets Obama peace prize

They regretted it because it didn't accomplish what they had hoped. The Nobel committee hoped that it would strengthen his presidency, but because many people (including some of Obama's supporters), thought that he didn't deserve it here in the US. THAT is why they regretted it.

From your link........................................

Awarding the Nobel Peace Prize to US President Barack Obama in 2009 failed to achieve what the committee hoped it would, its ex-secretary has said.

Geir Lundestad told the AP news agency that the committee hoped the award would strengthen Mr Obama.

Instead, the decision was met with criticism in the US. Many argued he had not had any impact worthy of the award.

Mr Lundestad, writing in his memoir, Secretary of Peace, said even Mr Obama himself had been surprised.

"No Nobel Peace Prize ever elicited more attention than the 2009 prize to Barack Obama," Mr Lundestad writes.

"Even many of Obama's supporters believed that the prize was a mistake," he says. "In that sense the committee didn't achieve what it had hoped for".

That’s why you don’t give out a prize for nothing.

most clueless people like you think they have an overabundance. The problem is you are not smart enough to know you are a moron.

Dude, listen to you. You're such an inbred moron hillbilly that you don't even know you're a pillow-biting leftist.

"Independent" my wrinkly white ass. Misters Marx and Engels left their pecker tracks all over you, Bubba. :21:

Yah, I know. Heard it all before. You're "above it all..." :laughing0301:

Yah, I know. Heard it all before. You're "above it all..." :laughing0301:

No, I am outside it all. I sit out here watching you sheep run around your little pens thinking you are so much different than the sheep in the other pen.

It is great entertainment.

Well, it seems that Japan's PM, Shinzo Abe has nominated Trump for the Nobel peace prize.

Finally...........................because apparently the US government apparently asked him to do it last autumn.

I wonder..............does being nominated count, if you asked someone to nominate you?

Japan's PM nominated Trump for Nobel Peace Prize on U.S. request: Asahi | Reuters

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated U.S. President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize last autumn after receiving a request from the U.S. government to do so, the Asahi newspaper reported on Sunday.

The report follows Trump’s claim on Friday that Abe had nominated him for the Nobel Peace Prize for opening talks and easing tensions with North Korea.

The Japanese leader had given him “the most beautiful copy” of a five-page nomination letter, Trump said at a White House news conference.
Since the legacy media is totally unreliable, I would say this is very much likely to be fake news. However, the Peace Prize given to President Trump would be well deserved. Certainly much more than that shiftless Barrack Hussein Obama who did nothing to further world peace.

Not only am I wondering why the US government asked the PM of Japan to nominate Trump, but I am also wondering why Abe did it.

N. Korea hasn't done any "denuclearization", nor are they going to get rid of their missiles.
If Hillary was President our boys would be fighting a war in Korea

Not only am I wondering why the US government asked the PM of Japan to nominate Trump, but I am also wondering why Abe did it.

N. Korea hasn't done any "denuclearization", nor are they going to get rid of their missiles.
If Hillary was President our boys would be fighting a war in Korea

....and with Russia too

fuck Hillary and all Demonrats!

Trump getting caught lying, committing fraud, spewing fake information, making crap up, etc. has become so boring and routine people barely pay attention to his moronic buffoonery anymore.

There’s already a thread on this, and I don’t believe this for one second

I did not see it on the front page...and of course you did not...you would never believe anything negative about Trump...he walks on the water as he is turning it to wine in your world.

And you’ll believe anything you read, no matter how outrageous

Knowing Trump, is this really all that outrageous? this is not only not outrageous, it is not even a surprise for anyone that pay attention
You don't "know" shit.

I did not see it on the front page...and of course you did not...you would never believe anything negative about Trump...he walks on the water as he is turning it to wine in your world.

Knowing Trump, is this really all that outrageous? this is not only not outrageous, it is not even a surprise for anyone that pay attention
You don't "know" shit.

But I know you...so that is the same thing

I don't expect him to get it because it usually only goes to terrorists and other assorted left wingers but he deserves it a hell of a lot more than the Kenyan, who did absolutely nothing to deserve it.

Hey, at least Obama didn't tell someone to nominate him. Trump did.
How pathetic Trump is.

If President Trump did actually say that, he was more than likely goading or trolling them, knowing damned well that they'd never actually do it.
Peak trump cultism

You are correct, and I'm pretty GD proud of it, too. It's not every day we get a President like this one. Not even every hundred years.
Hopefully the next time we see the like of him again will be a 1000 years.
. The American people are happy having Trump as our President. He is doing a superior job considering he doesn't know the political way of doing things. He's a businessman. Exactly the man we needed. Look for a Trump Part 2 in our future.

If President Trump did actually say that, he was more than likely goading or trolling them, knowing damned well that they'd never actually do it.
Peak trump cultism

You are correct, and I'm pretty GD proud of it, too. It's not every day we get a President like this one. Not even every hundred years.

I thank God for president Trump, he's the best in my lifetime.
. Thank god you are here defending Liberty, Duke.

You don't "know" shit.

Im rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

You don't "know" shit.

Im rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

galaxy-far-fail-meme.jpg

I don't expect him to get it because it usually only goes to terrorists and other assorted left wingers but he deserves it a hell of a lot more than the Kenyan, who did absolutely nothing to deserve it.

Hey, at least Obama didn't tell someone to nominate him. Trump did.

Trump got North Korea to stop firing missiles over the heads of the Japanese and you wonder why Abe would nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize? A better question would be WHY WOULDN'T HE!

Haha Gertrude Stein, I didn't NEED the commas. Or the question mark.
I'm sure that's what you think.
There ain't nothing "racist" about "Dung".
You were mocking the Chinese and advancing a stereotype about their pronunciations.
Or to China for observing that, noting how too close for comfort it was and telling Dim, "that's it, you're grounded".

Okay to be fair they prolly said "glounded"....
You're a racist.

Forum List

Back