Who Is Going To Tell The GOP They’ve Been on the Wrong Side of History?

Who will break the news to the GOP that they have been on the wrong side of history for too long?

• Liz Cheney

• Susan Collins

• Larry Hogan

• Roger Marshall

• Joni Ernst

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
They do…that’s actually a true statement, looking at these forums and the news.
1715858055490.gif

You think 21 year old kid see nothing but politics?

1715858125709.png

Attachments

• 1715858034665.png
    1715858034665.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 1
Exhibit B.

This guy actually wants to bring segregation back.

If the GOP wins the 2024 Presidential election, the day of reckoning will be postponed. Much like it was postponed when they won the 2016 election. However the day is coming where they will have to soberly look at their party’s stances in comparison where the nation is and come to the all-too-obvious conclusion that they have lined up time and again on the wrong side of history. The stances run the gamut from siding with corrupt police to the misogyny to actual polices such as opposing women being able to make their own health care decisions.

So the question has to be asked...who is going to break the news to the rank and file that they have been sold a bill of goods for several decades. As was famously said: "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

I wonder if they’ll listen?

LOL, wrong side of history...

1715882911643.png

Post in thread 'Who Is Going To Tell The GOP They’ve Been on the Wrong Side of History?'
Who Is Going To Tell The GOP They’ve Been on the Wrong Side of History?

Post 142:
so you "think" and we MUST use that word advisedly...
THIS
Doesn't change the fact that MAGTS are incapable of seeing anything except through their political prism.

Hell. you hate the Chiefs because Travis Kelce supported Biden 3.5 years ago.

That's you hating football and music because of your ridiculous politics.

View attachment 946408
Proves that a 21 year old sees everything through political lenses?

Like I said. We use the word "think" advisedly.
1716025562032.gif

If the GOP wins the 2024 Presidential election, the day of reckoning will be postponed. Much like it was postponed when they won the 2016 election. However the day is coming where they will have to soberly look at their party’s stances in comparison where the nation is and come to the all-too-obvious conclusion that they have lined up time and again on the wrong side of history. The stances run the gamut from siding with corrupt police to the misogyny to actual polices such as opposing women being able to make their own health care decisions.

So the question has to be asked...who is going to break the news to the rank and file that they have been sold a bill of goods for several decades. As was famously said: "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

I wonder if they’ll listen?

Is it going to be some idiot on the internet? Sorry, no.

so you "think" and we MUST use that word advisedly...
THIS

Proves that a 21 year old sees everything through political lenses?

Like I said. We use the word "think" advisedly.
View attachment 948431
I have no idea what the “21 year old” has to do with this? You brought that up..

I was just talking about that lefty’s see things through the eyes of politics also, like you said about the right.

1716039451565.gif

Forum List

Back