Japanese PM nominates Trump for Nobel Peace prize..........

How pathetic Trump is.
Compare Trump and Obama on the key issues of our nation; guns, free speech, privacy rights, and free markets.

Though in a partisan fashion many consider their political opposites in this country to be pathetic as you put it, who in the world would be closer to Trump or Obama than a fellow American.

I cannot think of one world leader that I would prefer to Obama or Trump. Seriously.

We all should tone down the partisan horse crap because we are destroying 'the ties that bind' us as a national community.

We need to stop this politics as entertainment Crazy Train we are on and settle down to realistic appraisals of what is going on.

Awarding the Nobel Peace Prize to US President Barack Obama in 2009 failed to achieve what the committee hoped it would, its ex-secretary has said.

Geir Lundestad told the AP news agency that the committee hoped the award would strengthen Mr Obama.
You're supposed to get the award AFTER you achieve something, not "in the hopes of achieving something".

Agreed. Please tell that to the Japanese PM.
If I lived in Japan I would be damn glad missiles weren't flying over my country any more. Trump has achieved far more toward world peace than Obama ever did (probably because he's not arming terrorists and helping them acquire nuclear weapons like Obama).

Oh you think Rump did that huh. :rofl:

Perhaps the prize oughta be given to Dim Dung for blowing up his own mountain then. Or to China for observing that, noting how too close for comfort it was and telling Dim, "that's it, you're grounded".

Okay to be fair they prolly said "glounded"....

Is that you, Jerry Lewis?

I don't expect him to get it because it usually only goes to terrorists and other assorted left wingers but he deserves it a hell of a lot more than the Kenyan, who did absolutely nothing to deserve it.

Hey, at least Obama didn't tell someone to nominate him. Trump did.
that you know of. obama did a lot of things and said "no i didn't" later.

Not only am I wondering why the US government asked the PM of Japan to nominate Trump, but I am also wondering why Abe did it.

N. Korea hasn't done any "denuclearization", nor are they going to get rid of their missiles.
I suppose Mr.Abe did it because Mr.Trump met Kim Jong-Un last June. He thinks this is a good reason to give Mr. Trump the Nobel peace prize :)

Not only am I wondering why the US government asked the PM of Japan to nominate Trump, but I am also wondering why Abe did it.

N. Korea hasn't done any "denuclearization", nor are they going to get rid of their missiles.
I suppose Mr.Abe did it because Mr.Trump met Kim Jong-Un last June. He thinks this is a good reason to give Mr. Trump the Nobel peace prize :)

He apparently didn't notice that months earlier Dimdong had already flushed the winter Olympics with peace/cooperation offerings (such as integrating the North and South Korean teams) after having his nukey playground curtailed as a result of blowing up his own mountain the previous Fall and having been read the riot act by Jina.

Haha Gertrude Stein, I didn't NEED the commas. Or the question mark.
I'm sure that's what you think.
There ain't nothing "racist" about "Dung".
You were mocking the Chinese and advancing a stereotype about their pronunciations.
Or to China for observing that, noting how too close for comfort it was and telling Dim, "that's it, you're grounded".

You're a racist.

uh HUH.

Why don't you splain to the class what the fuck language has to do with race, Spunky. :laugh2:
This oughta be hiralious.

What a maroon.

You were mocking the Chinese and advancing a stereotype about their pronunciations.
Or to China for observing that, noting how too close for comfort it was and telling Dim, "that's it, you're grounded".

You're a racist.

uh HUH.

Why don't you splain to the class what the fuck language has to do with race, Spunky. :laugh2:

What a maroon.
I didn't say it did, Mr. Gump.

You're a racist.

uh HUH.

What a maroon.
I didn't say it did, Mr. Gump.

Forced retreat took 11 minutes.

Damn I'm good.

Seems wrong for President Trump to get a "Peace Prize".

Comrade Obama had to start multiple wars to earn his.

President Trump has yet to start even one.

He's gotta work harder if he wants.......

You're right, stupidity on the level of Trump is a once in a century kind of thing.

So lets see your successful series of books, TV show, billion dollar bidness and, oh lets not forget, you successful first time run in politics in which you became President, jack'O.

Forum List

Back