11 year old thug arrested after threatening teacher,principal and resisting arrest in school

And so begins the little bastard's spiral into a life of crime. He'll probably be robbing convenience stores by the age of 13.

SCOTUS ruled a long time ago that you can't be compelled to recite the Pledge, however, it sounds more like this kid's problems stemmed from him being an asshat

At least he didn't go down without a fight. Three's honor in resisting the iron fist of The Man with all of your might.

I've never been into flag worship either.

At least he didn't go down without a fight. Three's honor in resisting the iron fist of The Man with all of your might.

I've never been into flag worship either.
There is no honor in mouthing anti American inanities that this little fool in training no doubt has picked up on in the society all around him. He was asked to stand for a moment.
Is that "worship"? I don't think so. If he chooses to hate the tiny gesture of respect so be it!
Go ahead and hate, you little clown.

America will always be a racist nation to those that want to hate it. I always thought electing a black president would finally end the "America is racist" mantra....it hasn't ended a thing.

To me, the substitute teacher should've just left him alone. As long as he was quiet and respectful towards the rest of the class, there never would have been any further bumps in the road. All that she did was make his difference stick out like a sore thumb even more. My only question to her is how much attention do people who are different than her deserve in her opinion? All that she did was move the spotlight from over her head to over his head. Its nice that she obviously doesn't mind sharing and taking turns, but what good does she think has taken place from the way that she chose to respond to his choice of action?

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly

A Florida middle school student was arrested earlier this month after allegedly getting into a confrontation with school officials and a law enforcement officer following reports that he refused to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.

The 11-year-old attends the sixth grade at Lawton Chiles Middle Academy in Lakeland. He has been charged with disrupting a school function and resisting arrest without being violent, both misdemeanors.

The Feb. 4 incident began when the boy allegedly told his substitute teacher he did not want to stand for the pledge because he viewed the American flag as racist against African-Americans.

Florida boy, 11, arrested after refusing to recite ‘racist’ Pledge of Allegiance: report - news - att.net

Just told you today, what the left will be doing in another post. We know they hate America and the American flag.

Well, here we go folks.

God I fucking hate those fucking people. Yeah, THOSE FUUUUCKING PEOPLE!!!

The immigrant from Cuba learned his opinion from his family. Deport the lot of them back to Cuba.

If he didn't want to stand he shouldn't have to. Even though I've no doubt he may end up incarcerated.

He is well within his Constitutional rights to remain sitting and the school has no right to infringe on his freedom of speech and his right to quietly protest. I disagree with his opinion but I defend his right to express it.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/17/11-year-old-arrested-after-refusing-to-stand-for-pledge-of-allegiance/

Little piece of shit should have stood. He might have gotten away with it if he had not threatened the teacher and principal....throw his ass in juvenile hall!
Fuck the pledge of allegiance it is not required and there is no law stating one must recite it. It's indoctrination of propaganda.
Fuck liberals haters.
Please use the correct form so we can understand what you are not saying.Is it possessive ? Singular? Onamonapia?

A Florida middle school student was arrested earlier this month after allegedly getting into a confrontation with school officials and a law enforcement officer following reports that he refused to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.

The 11-year-old attends the sixth grade at Lawton Chiles Middle Academy in Lakeland. He has been charged with disrupting a school function and resisting arrest without being violent, both misdemeanors.

The Feb. 4 incident began when the boy allegedly told his substitute teacher he did not want to stand for the pledge because he viewed the American flag as racist against African-Americans.

Florida boy, 11, arrested after refusing to recite ‘racist’ Pledge of Allegiance: report - news - att.net

Just told you today, what the left will be doing in another post. We know they hate America and the American flag.

Well, here we go folks.

God I fucking hate those fucking people. Yeah, THOSE FUUUUCKING PEOPLE!!!
Sieg heil mein freund..

Forum List

Back