Japanese PM nominates Trump for Nobel Peace prize..........

There’s already a thread on this, and I don’t believe this for one second

I did not see it on the front page...and of course you did not...you would never believe anything negative about Trump...he walks on the water as he is turning it to wine in your world.

And you’ll believe anything you read, no matter how outrageous

Japan's PM nominated Trump for Nobel Peace Prize on U.S. request: Asahi | Reuters

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated U.S. President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize last autumn after receiving a request from the U.S. government to do so, the Asahi newspaper reported on Sunday.

This is such a classic Trump move. He might be the most insecure person to ever walk the face of the earth.

You'd shit bricks if he won it. :laughing0301:
With any luck the display of derangement would short out the internet.

Japan's PM nominated Trump for Nobel Peace Prize on U.S. request: Asahi | Reuters

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated U.S. President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize last autumn after receiving a request from the U.S. government to do so, the Asahi newspaper reported on Sunday.

This is such a classic Trump move. He might be the most insecure person to ever walk the face of the earth.

You'd shit bricks if he won it. :laughing0301:
With any luck the display of derangement would short out the internet.

All those bricks might get the wall finished faster too.

Awarding the Nobel Peace Prize to US President Barack Obama in 2009 failed to achieve what the committee hoped it would, its ex-secretary has said.

Geir Lundestad told the AP news agency that the committee hoped the award would strengthen Mr Obama.
You're supposed to get the award AFTER you achieve something, not "in the hopes of achieving something".

Agreed. Please tell that to the Japanese PM.
If I lived in Japan I would be damn glad missiles weren't flying over my country any more. Trump has achieved far more toward world peace than Obama ever did (probably because he's not arming terrorists and helping them acquire nuclear weapons like Obama).
Except all the occurrences of North Korean missiles flying over Japan occurred during Trump's presidency, ya genius. Geesh trumpkins, do you ever read ANYTHING?

I'm curious if any law was being broken by Trump to tell US diplomats to insist on having him nominated. It could be an abuse of power. Not that it comes close to any of the other illegal this this president has done.

I did not see it on the front page...and of course you did not...you would never believe anything negative about Trump...he walks on the water as he is turning it to wine in your world.

Knowing Trump, is this really all that outrageous? this is not only not outrageous, it is not even a surprise for anyone that pay attention

Knowing Trump, is this really all that outrageous? this is not only not outrageous, it is not even a surprise for anyone that pay attention

And when it comes out that this report is false, they’ll be crickets from you and the rest of the left.

And when it comes out that this report is false, they’ll be crickets from you and the rest of the left.

Depends on whom the report comes from.

you will forgive me if I do not take Trump's word for it...I hope

And when it comes out that the report is true, you won't care

If proven true, I’ll be the first to say that it was pathetic of Trump.

Awarding the Nobel Peace Prize to US President Barack Obama in 2009 failed to achieve what the committee hoped it would, its ex-secretary has said.

Geir Lundestad told the AP news agency that the committee hoped the award would strengthen Mr Obama.
You're supposed to get the award AFTER you achieve something, not "in the hopes of achieving something".

If I lived in Japan I would be damn glad missiles weren't flying over my country any more. Trump has achieved far more toward world peace than Obama ever did (probably because he's not arming terrorists and helping them acquire nuclear weapons like Obama).
Except all the occurrences of North Korean missiles flying over Japan occurred during Trump's presidency, ya genius. Geesh trumpkins, do you ever read ANYTHING?
Too bad black jesus didn't deal with NK, huh?

Two bad black jesus didn't deal with NK, huh?
Yeah, too bad we can't control our enemies.

If proven true, I’ll be the first to say that it was pathetic of Trump.

The Nobel Prize ceased to have any relevancy years ago. It is nothing more than something to be taken humorously. If President Trump did actually say that, he was more than likely goading or trolling them, knowing damned well that they'd never actually do it.

Of course when he did the same thing about Hillary's emails, the left came as unhinged as if someone threw a snake in the monkey cage.

Two bad black jesus didn't deal with NK, huh?
Yeah, too bad we can't control our enemies.
Trump is controlling him pretty good. How come black jesus didn't do anything?

Forum List

Back