Schiff Signals Mueller Findings Won’t Be Enough

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
When you have NOTHING but a position of power you play it....Nothing from stopping an investigation of Shitt for leaking classified information to the press last year.....Attn. AG Barr!!

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) hinted that he would not accept the findings of special counsel Robert Mueller as the end of the investigation into President Donald Trump and Russia. CNN’s Dana Bash asked, “We expect at some point maybe soon, maybe not, the findings of the Mueller investigation to finally be completed. If he finds that there was no direct collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, will you accept that?”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

People are tired of this investigation. The President is letting Mueller finish his investigation and whatever the results, that should end it. If Rep Schitt continues this witch hunt, the people are Not going to pay any attention. This is Presidential harassment. I hope Trump sends Barr out to start persecuting the real Russian collaborators: Hilary, Comey, Risenstein, McCabe and the rest of them.

Maybe Schitt should open an investigation on himself.....there is much more meat with those potatoes than with Trump
How how so? What laws do you think Schiff has broken?
There is more with Schiff and Russians than Trump.

Report: Russians prank-called Adam Schiff, offered nude photos of Trump
There was that collaboration... But the one where he helped McCabe and others do to fraud on the FISA court should land his ass in prison for abetting an attempted coup.

Last edited:
People are tired of this investigation. The President is letting Mueller finish his investigation and whatever the results, that should end it. If Rep Schitt continues this witch hunt, the people are Not going to pay any attention. This is Presidential harassment. I hope Trump sends Barr out to start persecuting the real Russian collaborators: Hilary, Comey, Risenstein, McCabe and the rest of them.

Indeed. The real point of the investigation, however, is not to investigate a crime (as no allegations of a crime were used to appoint Mueller). The purpose was to undermine Trump's presidency, so Schitt will persist.

Maybe Schitt should open an investigation on himself.....there is much more meat with those potatoes than with Trump
That meat being what?
Why don't you do your own homework on the subject, BMW?
Look in it yourself....If I say anything you just ignore facts.
I don't waste my time on hacks like yourself.

I know, I know....you like to be spoon fed from your masters.

Schiff was complicit in the Fraud on the FISA court.. and that's just for starters..
What fraud from the FISA court?
The FRAUD ON THE FISA COURT...

Schiff was complicit in the manufacture of the now discredited, Clinton paid for, Dossier.

They put a gag order on Stone this past Friday and announced that Stone had communicated with Wikileaks and Gucifer 2.0 about coordination of the stolen emails to help Trump, making an almost slam dunk case for conspiracy to collude. I'll bet you're "tired of this investigation" exposing the truth about the criminality of Trump's campaign. The conspiracy has pretty much gone full circle now.

Schiff was complicit in the Fraud on the FISA court.. and that's just for starters..
This is exactly what I was talking about. Thank you.
Just ignore the facts when a person answers your question.

If the Democrats can fish, so can the Republicans.

Lindsay should open Senate investigations on the entire Democratic House leadership. The developing story of the coup attempt within the Justice Department surely has political ties. Find them.

The FRAUD ON THE FISA COURT...

Schiff was complicit in the manufacture of the now discredited Dossier.
There is no such thing as a "discredited Dossier". Your link proving that is? And how exactly is the FISA court a fraud?

No one has answered my question. What fraud from the FISA court? There has been no fraud that I know about from FISA, much less proven. Start proving fraud from the FISA with Adam Schiff.

No one has answered my question. What fraud from the FISA court? There has been no fraud that I know about from FISA, much less proven. Start proving fraud from the FISA with Adam Schiff.
Look it up, that's what I've been telling you.

Forum List

Back