Is Trump America's Navalny and Biden is America's Putin?

" Putin is a good man. " ? Are you people nuts ? You can't trust a lying / murdering x-KGB officer or the Russian media which he controls. Idiots !
Fucking amazing . He’s used WMDs in other countries to assassinated the opposition.

He poisons the opposition. He throws opponents and reporters out windows

Are you kidding?

"Imprisoned Russian opposition leader Alexey Navalny has died after collapsing and losing consciousness in the remote penal colony north of the Arctic Circle where he was serving a long sentence, the federal prison service said. Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said on Friday that Vladimir Putin has been briefed on the death of Navalny, a fierce critic of the Russian president.

Nobel Peace Prize laureate Dmitry Muratov told the Reuters news agency that Navalny’s death constituted “murder”. The editor-in-chief of Russia’s most famous independent newspaper, Novaya Gazeta, said he believes prison conditions led to his demise."

One must ask, with the death of Navalny who was imprisoned for being a political opponent of his country's leader; doesn't that make Navalny like Trump, who is also being attacked by his political opponent? And wouldn't that also mean that Biden in this case, is this country's Putin? I believe Dinesh D'Souza makes a brilliant point here.

View attachment 903276

Basically, the Biden administration is trying to kill Trump either by trying to imprison him like Navalny, or by ordering an actual assassination against Trump - of which Biden would be able to do as president because of his presidential immunity. So basically, as much as the Dems whine about Putin, Biden is essentially worse than Putin. Putin is a good man so it isn't hard for Biden to be worse than him - but it's amazing how Dems don't see how Biden is probably the most evil dictator to have have power in the last 100 yrs.
Very good analogy.

Fucking amazing . He’s used WMDs in other countries to assassinated the opposition.

Are you kidding?
I have no clue how good Navalny was, but I also do not call Putin a good man. I also do not call Biden a good man. I do not call Obama a good man. Obama kick started the problems President Trump had over the Russian hoax.

I have no clue how good Navalny was, but I also do not call Putin a good man. I also do not call Biden a good man. I do not call Obama a good man. Obama kick started the problems President Trump had over the Russian hoax.
Obama is not the subject of this thread.

And Putin is a murdering thug

I did not and claiming Biden is anything like Putin is flat out batshit
I am replying to you because YOU made it an issue. Biden is not like Putin, but he is as bad as Putin. In his own fashion.

If this was happening to Biden, you definitely would not make that claim.
It is actually what you kids are trying and failing to do to Joe and Hunter Biden.

Fortunately republicans couldn't organize a kegger in a brewery at this point. Your prosecutors make the keystone cops look competent.

It is actually what you kids are trying and failing to do to Joe and Hunter Biden.

Fortunately republicans couldn't organize a kegger in a brewery at this point. Your prosecutors make the keystone cops look competent.
You have been at this for about 12 years now. So you think we should do in 3 years what took you more than 12 years to do?

Well, we've established that both Democrats and Republicans agree that Putin is a very bad person.

That's a start.

Are you kidding?
he is white, and he likes trump, so putin is ok. i guess.

Forum List

Back