Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Obama won the award for ending the Iraq War.

Trump doesn't think it's bullshit. Trump WANTS a Nobel Prize because Obama got one. Trump is SOOO jealous of Obama. Obama doesn't have tiny hands.
That timeline doesn't work out I'm afraid.

Trump always finds someone to nominate him

Not like he has a chance in hell
At Last... month, Meir Dagan—the former head of Israel’s intelligence service, the Mossad—warned that an Israeli attack on Iran would be a catastrophic mistake. Now, Dagan says that Israel ought to adopt a peace plan first proposed in 2002 by Saudi Arabia for a two-state solution on the Israel-Palestine conflict. It’s the second sharp break that Dagan has made with Prime Minister Netanyahu’s hardline views. It’s caused a huge uproar and a political firestorm in Israel. Said Dagan:
We must adopt the Saudi initiative. We have no other way, and not because [the Palestinians] are my top priority, but because I am concerned about Israel’s well being and I want to do what I can to ensure Israel’s existence. If we don’t make proposals and if we don’t take the initiative, we will eventually find ourselves in a corner.”

He added:

This is interestng, for his work on the Abraham Accords. Considering how the Middle East has become since he left office, imagine if this Accord didnt get negotiated? Israel might have multiple state actors against them.

Noble Peace Prizes were acknowledged in '78 and '94 for peace initiatives in the M.E but they were oddly silent when Trump succeeded. Huh.

Rep Tenney nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize for 'historic' Abraham Accords
Isn't that like giving someone the prize for trying to create but not creating the goal of a cure for cancer.

I'm sorry, Dems were begging for billions for their wars, what?

These are not OUR wars dummy, we are not conducting any wars, we are materialy supporting allies who were brutally attacked.

You can now go back to bitching about Biden pulling our troops out of Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back