Is this the Hope and Change you were hoping for?

Have you even listened to the youtube video? Just like I thought, nothing there, you think him saying his granny gets nervous when a black man walks by is throwing her under the bus? Fail!

We all know what a "typical white person" thinks.

Make that a "typical liberal white person". Then I would agree with you. Since liberals can only see people by the color of their skin, and those of US who believe in the content of the character, they call US racists. ROTFLMAO.

Have you even listened to the youtube video? Just like I thought, nothing there, you think him saying his granny gets nervous when a black man walks by is throwing her under the bus? Fail!

Make that a "typical liberal white person". Then I would agree with you. Since liberals can only see people by the color of their skin, and those of US who believe in the content of the character, they call US racists. ROTFLMAO.

I thought everyone that had sight could see the color of peoples skin? Whats wrong with seeing someone and thinking "hey they are Black"? I know I dont have a problem with someone noticing I am Black. Actually I am proud of it.

I thought everyone that had sight could see the color of peoples skin? Whats wrong with seeing someone and thinking "hey they are Black"? I know I dont have a problem with someone noticing I am Black. Actually I am proud of it.

I'm more concerned about values and personality when I choose the people I associate with. I don't know what a typical white or black person is.

The year of ‘enormous rage': Number of hate groups rose by 14 percent in 2015
Swelling numbers of Ku Klux Klan chapters and black separatist groups drove last year’s surge, though organizations classified as anti-gay, anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim saw small increases, too.
KKK is the organization of Southern White Democrats, and Black Panthers are the organization of angry liberal black people. Poor whites are seeing how poor blacks can get away with murder and not a peep from the O. admin, while police if they shoot a criminal who is attacking them, is demonized for "black lives matter". The biggest injustice was the libtards for voting in an extreme racist 1/2 white president(who threw grandma under the bus) in the hope he could Heal the World. In the youtube video, you can see how the liberals fell for such a smooth talker but one who couldn't deliver. Such stupid people who vote Dumbocrat.

Yes this is the change I hoped to see...at least from Black people and intelligent white people. The rest of your OP is just a bunch of whining to be honest. You poor white person.

Chris Marquez: Veteran Marine Beaten By Black Lives Matter Protesters At McDonald’s?
Chris Marquez, a highly decorated Marine and Iraq war veteran, was badly beaten by a group of black teenagers at a Washington, D.C., McDonald’s. Before the Friday night attack occurred, the group of young men allegedly asked the 30-year-old veteran if black lives mattered.

Marquez said that he could quickly tell the black teenagers were attempting to provoke him and decided to ignore their taunts in the hope that they would simply move along. As he continued to eat his meal, the group refused to disengage, WJLA reports
Since Obama has taken over the country and FORCED upon US his immoral agenda, I have become an advocate for concealed carry. What happened in McDonalds is a prime reason why I carry. I don't go out of my way to look for trouble, but if trouble comes looking for me, I will in a NY minute not hesitate to shoot first and ask questions later.

Thats because you are the typical coward. When trouble comes my way I confront it and intimidate with my voice, stature, and if necessary my fists.

I'm more concerned about values and personality when I choose the people I associate with. I don't know what a typical white or black person is.

I know for a fact my personality and values are rooted in me being a Black person. I find that to be the norm with most people i meet. White people tend to have the same personality traits. Mexicans another etc etc. When I meet a person that doesnt conform to those traits I am surprised.

I know for a fact my personality and values are rooted in me being a Black person. I find that to be the norm with most people i meet. White people tend to have the same personality traits. Mexicans another etc etc.

People's perceptions are rooted in the environment they grew up and around. The same with values. I do think Mexicans have a stronger work ethic than whites.

Let me ask you this, I have always thought blacks to be more religious than whites, do you find that true or is that a misconception on my part?

I know for a fact my personality and values are rooted in me being a Black person. I find that to be the norm with most people i meet. White people tend to have the same personality traits. Mexicans another etc etc.

People's perceptions are rooted in the environment they grew up and around. The same with values. I do think Mexicans have a stronger work ethic than whites.

Let me ask you this, I have always thought blacks to be more religious than whites, do you find that true or is that a misconception on my part?
I would agree that Blacks are the most religious people on the planet generally speaking. I have grown up with drug dealers that are waiting for god to strike them down any moment for their sins. I dont know enough white people to make a comparison but from outside observation I would say yes Blacks have them beat.

At one time a famous person spoke at the steps of the Lincoln Memorial saying that people shouldn't be judged for the color of ones skin, but by the content of his character. In America, people would come together as Americans and were able to get along(except that the Southern White Democrats of the KKK) have community block parties, allow their children to play together, and even leave their front doors open. But since the far left liberals took over the government and with their immoral ways, allowed criminals to have more rights than a honest citizen, give freedoms to illegals who broke the law crossing our borders, and use race to keep people from unifying against the common enemy(federal government) then those liberal politicians up on the hill and in the rainbow house, can keep their power. When people get enlightened and join together, then those liberal politicians have to fear its citizens. United we stand, divided we fall, why don't they teach that in school anymore?

5f03843a570e35afbbde5394feba726d.jpg

At one time a famous person spoke at the steps of the Lincoln Memorial saying that people shouldn't be judged for the color of ones skin, but by the content of his character. In America, people would come together as Americans and were able to get along(except that the Southern White Democrats of the KKK) have community block parties, allow their children to play together, and even leave their front doors open. But since the far left liberals took over the government and with their immoral ways, allowed criminals to have more rights than a honest citizen, give freedoms to illegals who broke the law crossing our borders, and use race to keep people from unifying against the common enemy(federal government) then those liberal politicians up on the hill and in the rainbow house, can keep their power. When people get enlightened and join together, then those liberal politicians have to fear its citizens. United we stand, divided we fall, why don't they teach that in school anymore?

View attachment 63885
Like most illiterate white people you have confused yourself. MLK didnt say to pretend you cant see someone is Black or white or East Indian. He said not to make a judgement based on that observance. MLK was very much a race man.

No idiot ,I am a mother. I get what he is saying.

Nutjob, it is a form of stereotyping.

Its a form of reality. Most Black guys have experienced old white women clutching their purses when they come near.

Its a form of reality. Most Black guys have experienced old white women clutching their purses when they come near.

I clutch my wallet when my kids are around. It's still stereotyping.

Swelling numbers of Ku Klux Klan chapters and black separatist groups drove last year’s surge, though organizations classified as anti-gay, anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim saw small increases, too.
KKK is the organization of Southern White Democrats, and Black Panthers are the organization of angry liberal black people. Poor whites are seeing how poor blacks can get away with murder and not a peep from the O. admin, while police if they shoot a criminal who is attacking them, is demonized for "black lives matter". The biggest injustice was the libtards for voting in an extreme racist 1/2 white president(who threw grandma under the bus) in the hope he could Heal the World. In the youtube video, you can see how the liberals fell for such a smooth talker but one who couldn't deliver. Such stupid people who vote Dumbocrat.

Yes this is the change I hoped to see...at least from Black people and intelligent white people. The rest of your OP is just a bunch of whining to be honest. You poor white person.

Chris Marquez: Veteran Marine Beaten By Black Lives Matter Protesters At McDonald’s?
Chris Marquez, a highly decorated Marine and Iraq war veteran, was badly beaten by a group of black teenagers at a Washington, D.C., McDonald’s. Before the Friday night attack occurred, the group of young men allegedly asked the 30-year-old veteran if black lives mattered.

Marquez said that he could quickly tell the black teenagers were attempting to provoke him and decided to ignore their taunts in the hope that they would simply move along. As he continued to eat his meal, the group refused to disengage, WJLA reports
Since Obama has taken over the country and FORCED upon US his immoral agenda, I have become an advocate for concealed carry. What happened in McDonalds is a prime reason why I carry. I don't go out of my way to look for trouble, but if trouble comes looking for me, I will in a NY minute not hesitate to shoot first and ask questions later.

So Asclepias , thinks my post is funny. Is it funny because the marine got beat up by some black lives matter thugs? Or is it because since Obama took over the country(he who would lower the oceans and heal the planet) I have decided to carry a hand cannon, that if a thug comes up to me with the intent to do bodily harm, i will not hesitated to remove him/her from society?

White or Black guys coming at you....Lots of fucked up people in all colors.
Maybe I would feel differently if I didn't live in a melting pot of different colors.

I clutch my wallet when my kids are around. It's still stereotyping.
Yes it is. When you say that a woman likes dresses are you stereotyping?

If more black guys wouldn't snatch a purse from an old white women, then more old white women wouldn't feel threatened. Sure looks like black guys have given blacks a bad rap.

So Asclepias , thinks my post is funny. Is it funny because the marine got beat up by some black lives matter thugs? Or is it because since Obama took over the country(he who would lower the oceans and heal the planet) I have decided to carry a hand cannon, that if a thug comes up to me with the intent to do bodily harm, i will not hesitated to remove him/her from society?

Its funny because your posts are filled with stupidity and the ramblings of the illiterate.

Forum List

Back