Black Voter Project Survey lays out Black issues

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We keep getting threads made by whites about how blacks are running to trump. Well this video is about what blacks really see as issues and who/what we really support.

1715972125685.png

1715972125685.png

I prefer to see the poll numbers. You can disagree with them if you like.
The Black Voter Broject polls black people. Unlike the polls you see that will poll 10 blacks and if 3 say they will vote for trump, they claim that trump has 30 percent black support and you guys run with it like its real.

African Americans and other blacks in our country want exactly what we want... a good economy with lots of opportunity to advance ones self... and they don't have that under Biden but they did under Trump... oh yes they have a memory that works too....
What a racist thread this is... who started this crap thread?....
Oh.....@IM2
No wonder.....

Black voters are against Gay Marriage and in favor of bans against sodomy, if you look at countries with a large percentage of blacks in the electorate like Uganda,Ghana and Zambia.

This is where Sleepy Joe is fucking up. If he wants the black vote, he needs to come down hard on male to male butt violations.

Only IM2 gets to tell us what are "Black Issues." IM2, as a woke piece of bigoted bullshit, is in charge of all thinking for blacks. Blacks are not allowed to disagree with IM2 or IM2 will call them names....

The Black Voter Broject polls black people. Unlike the polls you see that will poll 10 blacks and if 3 say they will vote for trump, they claim that trump has 30 percent black support and you guys run with it like its real.
Unlike the polls you see that will poll 10 blacks and if 3 say they will vote for trump, they claim that trump has 30 percent black support and you guys run with it like its real.

it is.

or don't you understand that 3/10s is 30%?

We keep getting threads made by whites about how blacks are running to trump. Well this video is about what blacks really see as issues and who/what we really support.

Do they care that democrats treat Illegals a million times better than inner city blacks??

I'm not sitting through 29 minutes, and I am betting not a single person here did either. Got a passage?
You're posting here online, you have 29 mimutes to spare. If you want to be informed, you'll watch it. If you only want to troll and make inaccurate comments about blacks, you won't.

The same goes for anyone else. I watched it. So then when I disparage the ignorant comments from those who have not, don't whine.

You're posting here online, you have 29 mimutes to spare. If you want to be informed, you'll watch it. If you only want to troll and make inaccurate comments about blacks, you won't.

The same goes for anyone else. I watched it. So then when I disparage the ignorant comments from those who have not, don't whine.
Oh, okay. You're my time manager now. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back