Is this the Hope and Change you were hoping for?

No idiot ,I am a mother. I get what he is saying.

Nutjob, it is a form of stereotyping.
Its a form of reality. Most Black guys have experienced old white women clutching their purses when they come near.
If more black guys wouldn't snatch a purse from an old white women, then more old white women wouldn't feel threatened. Sure looks like black guys have given blacks a bad rap.

I dont know one Black guy that has stolen a purse from an old white woman and I grew up in the ghetto. I guess you are right though. If more white guys would stop sexually molesting animals white guys wouldnt have such a bad rap.

Boy did you sure go negative from me just pointing out what you said, as typical of a liberal. Why does Hollywood portray blacks as the ones who commit the crime, and the white guy has to come save the day? Did you know most Hollywood movies are created by liberal directors and producers? Because of the indoctrination of blacks in public edumacation has the blacks gone from Republicans(before LBJs great society) who were in congress, to being totally subjugated by the southern white democrats who wanted to give FREE stuff for the black vote. Herman Cain said it all when he said "blacks need to get off the plantation that the liberals keep them on". many on the left called Herman an Uncle Tom.

I would say for the same reasons they portray Egyptians as white guys. To satisfy their white movie goers and keep them contented. Herman Cain is what we call an uncle ruckus. He dances for white people and is just the token attempt for the GOP to recruit more Black people. Unfortunately their racist rhetoric always catches up with them and they are too dumb to realize it.

Boy did you sure go negative from me just pointing out what you said, as typical of a liberal. Why does Hollywood portray blacks as the ones who commit the crime, and the white guy has to come save the day? Did you know most Hollywood movies are created by liberal directors and producers? Because of the indoctrination of blacks in public edumacation has the blacks gone from Republicans(before LBJs great society) who were in congress, to being totally subjugated by the southern white democrats who wanted to give FREE stuff for the black vote. Herman Cain said it all when he said "blacks need to get off the plantation that the liberals keep them on". many on the left called Herman an Uncle Tom.

Indeed. Herman is a fine man. Speaking the truth usually has consequences, though. Blacks are just as much in "slavery" today - as they were 150 years ago. Difference? It's called democrats. Generational handouts have left the black community just as bound to "the man" as they were when they were first brought here. These "black leaders" like the race-baiting Sharpton, and the huckster Jackson have done NOTHING to help except to fill their pockets with the liberals cash.

So, where does that leave us - when the truth is being spoken? Liberals line up to invoke every invective they can against those "boys who have left the plantation". Liberals never change. just their methods.

Did you know that the first slaves brought to America were white?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
The Irish slave trade began when James II sold 30,000 Irish prisoners as slaves to the New World. His Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies. By the mid 1600s, the Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat. At that time, 70% of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves.
African slaves were very expensive during the late 1600s (50 Sterling). Irish slaves came cheap (no more than 5 Sterling). If a planter whipped or branded or beat an Irish slave to death, it was never a crime. A death was a monetary setback, but far cheaper than killing a more expensive African.
Why this isn't talked about? Because it doesn't fit in the liberal agenda. Liberal edumaction institutes wont touch this as it would show the BIG LIE, that liberalism really is.

Its probably not talked about because they werent enslaved for multiple centuries in the uUS and those that were enslaved are now considered white and have the benefits of white privilege. They never went through Jim Crow and were able to vote without several amendments to the constitution being passed Your post is just another example of white boy whine and fails on the logical fallacy of false equivalence.

You are just another person of color who is a goosestepping, koolaid drinking, low information, mindnumed useful idiot, who has his ass so stuck up his ass, that you can almost see the sunshine from your empty skull if the shit wasn't in the way.

View attachment 63897

I think youre just upset I pointed out your logical fallacy and your whining.

I am not upset, as your lack of intelligence doesn't even come close to mine, which is why you have to keep insulting me over my FACTS, as typical of a liberal.

Liberal_playbook_1_797x800.jpg

I dont know one Black guy that has stolen a purse from an old white woman and I grew up in the ghetto. I guess you are right though. If more white guys would stop sexually molesting animals white guys wouldnt have such a bad rap.

Indeed. Herman is a fine man. Speaking the truth usually has consequences, though. Blacks are just as much in "slavery" today - as they were 150 years ago. Difference? It's called democrats. Generational handouts have left the black community just as bound to "the man" as they were when they were first brought here. These "black leaders" like the race-baiting Sharpton, and the huckster Jackson have done NOTHING to help except to fill their pockets with the liberals cash.

So, where does that leave us - when the truth is being spoken? Liberals line up to invoke every invective they can against those "boys who have left the plantation". Liberals never change. just their methods.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
The Irish slave trade began when James II sold 30,000 Irish prisoners as slaves to the New World. His Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies. By the mid 1600s, the Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat. At that time, 70% of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves.
African slaves were very expensive during the late 1600s (50 Sterling). Irish slaves came cheap (no more than 5 Sterling). If a planter whipped or branded or beat an Irish slave to death, it was never a crime. A death was a monetary setback, but far cheaper than killing a more expensive African.
Why this isn't talked about? Because it doesn't fit in the liberal agenda. Liberal edumaction institutes wont touch this as it would show the BIG LIE, that liberalism really is.

Its probably not talked about because they werent enslaved for multiple centuries in the uUS and those that were enslaved are now considered white and have the benefits of white privilege. They never went through Jim Crow and were able to vote without several amendments to the constitution being passed Your post is just another example of white boy whine and fails on the logical fallacy of false equivalence.

Ah now, just because white people were enslaved by whites and for 100 years but not 150 years, that doesn't matter, right? How about black people who enslaved black people for 100 to 150 years?
America’s first slave owner was a black man.
Oops , bet this doesn't fit the liberal agenda either, shame they don't teach this in public schools either. Dumbass

View attachment 63898

Unfortunately youre still doing your white boy whine and being emotional you fell for a common internet prank. The guy you have in your post wasnt the first slave owner and the guy enslaved wasnt the first slave. Funny coincidence is that the first documented slave turns out to be the ancestor of Obamas mother. His name was John Punch. You should look him up and educate yourself.

Now lets address your white boy whine. I dont recall whites enslaving other whites because they were white. They enslaved them because they could. Even if a Black guy was the first slave owner what does that have to do with anything? What would be the significance of that?

You are just another person of color who is a goosestepping, koolaid drinking, low information, mindnumed useful idiot, who has his ass so stuck up his ass, that you can almost see the sunshine from your empty skull if the shit wasn't in the way.

View attachment 63897
I think youre just upset I pointed out your logical fallacy and your whining.
I am not upset, as your lack of intelligence doesn't even come close to mine, which is why you have to keep insulting me over my FACTS, as typical of a liberal.

View attachment 63899
I agree you have me beat on lack of intelligence. Your lack of intellect is obviously much larger than mine. I didnt insult you over facts. I insulted you over your opinions.

The KKK is made up of Democrats? :rofl:
The first Ku Klux Klan flourished in the Southern United States in the late 1860s, then died out by the early 1870s. It sought to overthrow the Republican state governments in the South during the Reconstruction Era, especially by using violence against African American leaders. With numerous chapters across the South, it was suppressed around 1871, through federal enforcement. Members made their own, often colorful, costumes: robes, masks, and conical hats, designed to be terrifying, and to hide their identities.[11][12]

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History is a bitch

No, grammar is....

If you'll kindly re-read the post I made, you'll notice I wrote, "The KKK is made up of Democrats?". This doesn't excuse the fact that the KKK was founded by, in large part, democrats.

Today, there are almost no democrats associated with the KKK by any tangents or group of tangents and the goals of the KKK are very much in line with those of the GOP; sad to say.

The first Ku Klux Klan flourished in the Southern United States in the late 1860s, then died out by the early 1870s. It sought to overthrow the Republican state governments in the South during the Reconstruction Era, especially by using violence against African American leaders. With numerous chapters across the South, it was suppressed around 1871, through federal enforcement. Members made their own, often colorful, costumes: robes, masks, and conical hats, designed to be terrifying, and to hide their identities.[11][12]

History is a bitch

No, grammar is....

If you'll kindly re-read the post I made, you'll notice I wrote, "The KKK is made up of Democrats?". This doesn't excuse the fact that the KKK was founded by, in large part, democrats.

Today, there are almost no democrats associated with the KKK by any tangents or group of tangents and the goals of the KKK are very much in line with those of the GOP; sad to say.

SO now you get to prove that no democrats are affiliated with the KKK

Good luck with that the South has a long history of racist democrats

History is a bitch

No, grammar is....

Well, you hold your breath and wait for me to do just that little man...

History is a bitch

No, grammar is....

Because you can't little girl

Ah now, just because white people were enslaved by whites and for 100 years but not 150 years, that doesn't matter, right? How about black people who enslaved black people for 100 to 150 years?
Oops , bet this doesn't fit the liberal agenda either, shame they don't teach this in public schools either. Dumbass

View attachment 63898

Unfortunately youre still doing your white boy whine and being emotional you fell for a common internet prank. The guy you have in your post wasnt the first slave owner and the guy enslaved wasnt the first slave. Funny coincidence is that the first documented slave turns out to be the ancestor of Obamas mother. His name was John Punch. You should look him up and educate yourself.

Now lets address your white boy whine. I dont recall whites enslaving other whites because they were white. They enslaved them because they could. Even if a Black guy was the first slave owner what does that have to do with anything? What would be the significance of that?

Researchers: Obama's Mother 'Descended from African Slave'
A team of genealogists has found evidence that President Barack Obama could be a descendent of an African slave — but not through the lineage of his black father, the most likely route researchers had followed and exhausted.

The link, genealogists with Ancestry.com said Monday, is, in fact, through an examination of his white mother's family history.

"We were surprised and excited to make that connection," said Joseph Shumway, a member of the Utah-based Ancestry.com team.

Obama's father was from Kenya and his mother was from Kansas. It had been generally assumed that the president had no slave ancestors because researchers couldn't find it through the lineage of his father. However, no one had yet performed any exhaustive research into the lineage of his white mother, who turns out to have a mixed-raced family history.
Maybe he is, or maybe he isn't, but when he was asked about being in the fight for civil rights, and he had lived with his white grandparents, because both parents couldn't stand to be with him, nice of the liberals to try to stir up something that could show he was ????? You know when a liberal is lying? Their mouths are open.

No, grammar is....

The KKK was essentially the terrorist wing of the democratic party until 1968. After which the KKK essentially dissolved.

There is no KKK today. The real white nationalist and racist group is Aryan Nations. The Klan is nothing but FBI agents milking funds, the SPLC scum fanning flames of fear that long ago died, and a handful of pathetic wannabes playing dress up. The Klan couldn't successfully lynch a cat in 2016.

History is a bitch

No, grammar is....

How do you know? Because they told you so? Come on man, you look at the first black president(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) his vice president(both fathers were Southern White Democrats) and you can bet secretly they have white sheets and hoods. Even Barry called Slick Willie a racist back in 2008.

History is a bitch

No, grammar is....

Find me a KKK member (probably in your contact list) that says they are a democrat and I'll send you a penny and triple your net worth.

History is a bitch

No, grammar is....

How do you know? Because they told you so? Come on man, you look at the first black president(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) his vice president(both fathers were Southern White Democrats) and you can bet secretly they have white sheets and hoods. Even Barry called Slick Willie a racist back in 2008.

yawn....anything else?

History is a bitch

No, grammar is....

Find me a KKK member (probably in your contact list) that says they are a democrat and I'll send you a penny and triple your net worth.

I'm not the idiot that made the assertion that there are no Democrats involved with the KKK

No, grammar is....

The KKK was essentially the terrorist wing of the democratic party until 1968. After which the KKK essentially dissolved.

There is no KKK today. The real white nationalist and racist group is Aryan Nations. The Klan is nothing but FBI agents milking funds, the SPLC scum fanning flames of fear that long ago died, and a handful of pathetic wannabes playing dress up. The Klan couldn't successfully lynch a cat in 2016.

Oh, okay....

I thought the black panthers were the terrorist wing or the weather underground was....

You guys got to get on the same page with your lies... they are hard to keep track of.

No, grammar is....

I'm not the idiot that made the assertion that there are no Democrats involved with the KKK
You seem to be the idiot who believes there are...with zero proof of course.

C'mon...you want that penny don't you?

I know that there are racists in every political party it's human nature

And I can't take any money from you you need it more than I

"you you"...perhaps you can invest it grammar lessons?

"you you"...perhaps you can invest it grammar lessons?

It's perfectly fine to repeat the word in a sentence, honey

punctuation often takes a back seat on message boards as you yourself should know because you are as guilty as anyone

Forum List

Back