A vote for Joe Biden for 2024 will destroy what is left of this country. If you dont like the U.S. vote for Joe.

If by "this country" you mean Russia, you may be right.

BUT

Each and every indicator says the US is much better off today than it was 4 years ago.

EVERY INDICATOR
Especially MAGAT desperation.

View attachment 929541

Sure, four years ago when we were in the middle of a global pandemic. But we are in no ways better off than we were five years ago. Biden's job numbers mean nothing. Just because the stock market continues to climb doesn't men a whole hell of a lot either. The stock market is not the economy. And of course people were going to go back to work after being locked down because of a global pandemic. We are still paying far more for everything than we were in 2019, gasoline is still higher than it was then, as is the inflation rate. Housing has become unaffordable, our borders are non-existent, and fentanyl is flooding the country. There are also wars that we never saw back in 2019. The whole world seems to be going up in flames, which wasn't the case when Trump was President.

Sure, four years ago when we were in the middle of a global pandemic. But we are in no ways better off than we were five years ago.

Biden's job numbers mean nothing.
Really? Unemployment below 4% for the most consecutive months in 60 years
Just because the stock market continues to climb doesn't men a whole hell of a lot either. The stock market is not the economy.
Seems the markets were important back then:
And of course people were going to go back to work after being locked down because of a global pandemic.
That Trump screwed up so badly he ended up killing thousands of his own voters
We are still paying far more for everything than we were in 2019, gasoline is still higher than it was then, as is the inflation rate. Housing has become unaffordable, our borders are non-existent, and fentanyl is flooding the country.
Greed? It's a Republican thing. Check the mirror.
There are also wars that we never saw back in 2019. The whole world seems to be going up in flames, which wasn't the case when Trump was President.
The US is not at war and Trump's boys Putin, Xi, and Kim are right there with trump telling them to go ahead and attack US allies.

By any CREDIBLE measure, the US is in a far better position than in was in 2020.

BUT

The MAGA anger factor is way up so that should have you happy.

Commenting with false claims makes you appear buffoonish.
I never lie.
I can say that honestly, you cannot.
That you are a bald faced liar is clear.
That you are too stupid to understand that you're lying is also clear.

I never lie.
I can say that honestly, you cannot.
That you are a bald faced liar is clear.
That you are too stupid to understand that you're lying is also clear.

That was quite the tirade.

No reason to accept any of it as true.

That silly, "because I say...," tirade served what purpose?

The budget essentially funds a retirement community with a military. Is the GOP going to 'fix' the problem by getting rid of the military or the old people?
Social security is money we pay in.

MSN

There is no way that "TAXING THE RICH" is going to bring in enough money to cover a 7.3 trillion dollar budget and the leftists know this. What will end up happening is that more debt will be added, most likely 3 trillion dollars a year or all the working class will end up paying 90% of what the earn towards this budget boondoggle. All in the name of equity....where everyone will be equally poor and equally miserable.

View attachment 928466

A billionaire mighty have to pay a couple of million more in taxes. How horrible. The boondoggle is that big business is able to use the government to pay their workers. How many people work and qualify for government assistance. The wealthy are getting more and more of the nation's wealth.

I have never been so well off or comfortable as I am now. Back when Trump was running things everything was in the crapper. People were dying from Covid. Places were shut down. He was telling us to inject disinfectant. Millions were out of work. The deficit was growing by 30% prior to covid. Trump tried to destroy democracy and steal an election.

All that shit is gone and we live in a country of plenty of toilet paper to wipe our asses, record home equity, record stock market, record small business start ups, record wages, record insured populous, and record after record when it comes to prosperity.

All the GOP wants to do is fight for lower wages for the riff raff and higher tax cuts for the wealthy. That is as unAmerican as Russian Caviar.
The same GOP that was pleased a out Trump's sucess in supporting companies that raised salaries for persons of color? I Don't buy your marginalizing of some of America's finest people. Trump did things like working hard on middle east healing of two thousand years of hatred. He went in there with the plan of helping the rift and getting people together for a historic end of hostilities. And what did the leadership of Congressional Democrats do short of concealing a Trump win? Nunca, nada, and nothing. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back