Black Voter Project Survey lays out Black issues

You can count on the fact that idiot left wing forums like YouTube will play the race card in a desperate effort to bring up Biden's numbers
Whites have played the race card since July 4th, 1776. White is a race and everything whites have done constitutes playing the race card. In fact, whites invented the card.

Oh, okay. You're my time manager now. :laughing0301:
Like I said, I watched it, and you're in here longer than 29 minutes. So if you wanto remain uninformed, that's your choice. But when yOu're told that you're white and not qualified to speak about black voters, don't catch a case of the butthurt.

Like I said, I watched it, and you're in here longer than 29 minutes. So if you wanto remain uninformed, that's your choice. But when yOu're told that you're white and not qualified to speak about black voters, don't catch a case of the butthurt.
Oh, okay, you and your girl yammerings are the authority. :laughing0301:

Oh, okay, you and your girl yammerings are the authority. :laughing0301:
Being that I am a man, you must be homosexual. I have posted information about black voters, who what they support and what blacks see as issues and challengres to politicians. It is postedto allow you guys to learn what blacks are really thinking and not what you imagine we are thinking. I don't have to do this. I can be MAGA12 and not give a damn. But in trying to create and understanding, that is how the division ends. So if you want to stay divided keep believing that your white opinion, or the opinions of blacks paid by right wing extremists, is the way things are for blacks.

Said by a racist white republican.
Biden imported 10 million mostly Hispanic and Chinese illegals...only a handful of blacks from Africa. Democrats then gave them billions of dollars that should have gone to born in America black citizens. Facts vs your fiction.

Being that I am a man, you must be homosexual. I have posted information about black voters, who what they support and what blacks see as issues and challengres to politicians. It is postedto allow you guys to learn what blacks are really thinking and not what you imagine we are thinking. I don't have to do this. I can be MAGA12 and not give a damn. But in trying to create and understanding, that is how the division ends. So if you want to stay divided keep believing that your white opinion, or the opinions of blacks paid by right wing extremists, is the way things are for blacks.
You don't sound like a man.

Forum List

Back