Is this the Hope and Change you were hoping for?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
The year of ‘enormous rage': Number of hate groups rose by 14 percent in 2015
Swelling numbers of Ku Klux Klan chapters and black separatist groups drove last year’s surge, though organizations classified as anti-gay, anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim saw small increases, too.
KKK is the organization of Southern White Democrats, and Black Panthers are the organization of angry liberal black people. Poor whites are seeing how poor blacks can get away with murder and not a peep from the O. admin, while police if they shoot a criminal who is attacking them, is demonized for "black lives matter". The biggest injustice was the libtards for voting in an extreme racist 1/2 white president(who threw grandma under the bus) in the hope he could Heal the World. In the youtube video, you can see how the liberals fell for such a smooth talker but one who couldn't deliver. Such stupid people who vote Dumbocrat.

How did he throw Grandma under the bus?
Barack Obama has degraded his white grandmother, during his race speech, in order to lift the comments made by his pastor which are described as "america-hating" and "racist". [/quote] Shame his grandmother had to be dead or not, I wonder how she would of FELT, if she could of heard this? Oh well when you are a communist(O's grandma was confirm communist) you hate all black people.

The KKK is made up of Democrats? :rofl:
Robert Byrd - Conservapedia
Byrd first joined the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s and attained the rank of Exalted Cyclops, the leader of the local chapter of the organization.[1] He repeatedly expressed his desire for the Klan to expand to its previous size and power, once remarking in a letter that "The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia" and "in every state in the nation." [2]

Byrd commented on the 1945 controversy raging over the idea of racially integrating the military. In his book When Jim Crow Met John Bull, Graham Smith referred to a letter written that year by Byrd, when he was 28 years old, to segregationist Senator Theodore Bilbo of Mississippi, in which Byrd vowed never to fight:

“ Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds. ”
He had earlier written Bilbo:

“ I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side
Funny how liberals are dumber than a box of rocks.

Swelling numbers of Ku Klux Klan chapters and black separatist groups drove last year’s surge, though organizations classified as anti-gay, anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim saw small increases, too.
KKK is the organization of Southern White Democrats, and Black Panthers are the organization of angry liberal black people. Poor whites are seeing how poor blacks can get away with murder and not a peep from the O. admin, while police if they shoot a criminal who is attacking them, is demonized for "black lives matter". The biggest injustice was the libtards for voting in an extreme racist 1/2 white president(who threw grandma under the bus) in the hope he could Heal the World. In the youtube video, you can see how the liberals fell for such a smooth talker but one who couldn't deliver. Such stupid people who vote Dumbocrat.

The vast majority of new "hate" groups in America are groups that espouse hatred towards police departments and, especially, WHITE police officers. The other "hate" group - which also puts them squarely in the first group - is "Black Lies Matter".

And as for the KKK - they are a fantasy that hasn't been any threat since the early 70s.

The same vacuous mentality that allowed the majority of Germans to embrace Hitler's cult of personality in the 1930's is the same as that which allowed the moonbat messiah to enter the WH. People who believe that one "great leader" who regurgitates prepared speeches will make great changes that benefit them, while demonizing "the rich" or "the jews" are blithering idiots.

America has a blueprint for prosperity. It's called the Constitution and it doesn't need to be changed, it needs to be adhered to.

Yes this is the change I hoped to see...at least from Black people and intelligent white people. The rest of your OP is just a bunch of whining to be honest. You poor white person.

BTW: Things are not any worse than they have been for years and years, we are just hearing more about things now because of the internet.

So the internet is why we have more people dependent on the Gov then ever before,our annual income is going down and the middle class is dying?
Curse Al Gore for inventing the internet.

Byrd first joined the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s and attained the rank of Exalted Cyclops, the leader of the local chapter of the organization.[1] He repeatedly expressed his desire for the Klan to expand to its previous size and power, once remarking in a letter that "The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia" and "in every state in the nation." [2]

Byrd commented on the 1945 controversy raging over the idea of racially integrating the military. In his book When Jim Crow Met John Bull, Graham Smith referred to a letter written that year by Byrd, when he was 28 years old, to segregationist Senator Theodore Bilbo of Mississippi, in which Byrd vowed never to fight:

“ Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds. ”

People who use partisan resources and think they "are credible are dumber than a box of rocks."
It is true, that Southern Democrats were instrumental in the KKK, about 50 or so years ago. But then that was 50 plus years ago. Those Southern Democrats became Republicans in the 60's-70's, thanks to the GOP's "Southern Strategy". This explains two things, the South is solid GOP territory and second, why the Black community overwhelmingly votes Democratic consistently.

BTW: Things are not any worse than they have been for years and years, we are just hearing more about things now because of the internet.

So the internet is why we have more people dependent on the Gov then ever before,our annual income is going down and the middle class is dying?
So you don't thing having the internet has changed the way news gets around..?
As far as the middle class could it be lets see....tax cuts?
At least that is what happened in San Francisco.

So you don't thing having the internet has changed the way news gets around..?
As far as the middle class could it be lets see....tax cuts?
At least that is what happened in San Francisco.

WTF?

People who use partisan resources and think they "are credible are dumber than a box of rocks."
It is true, that Southern Democrats were instrumental in the KKK, about 50 or so years ago. But then that was 50 plus years ago. Those Southern Democrats became Republicans in the 60's-70's, thanks to the GOP's "Southern Strategy". This explains two things, the South is solid GOP territory and second, why the Black community overwhelmingly votes Democratic consistently.
You libtards keep saying that the republicans are the new KKK, yet more diversity is in the Republican party than the Democrat party. When you have a Congressional Black Caucus, that is a purely racist group. NOW, or Nags, is a totally feminine group, so they are sexist. The problem with you libs is that you can only see people by the color of their skin(call Condie Rice an oreo, Herman Cain an Uncle Tom) and your first black president(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) abused women and got away with it. Republicans aren't perfect, as we all are human and do some pretty dumb stuff, but insane people vote for Hope and Change , expect the fundamental transformation of America, the redistribution of wealth, the lowering of the oceans and heal the planet, and when he cant deliver, then you call the rest of US racists, because we don't like what he is doing to America. That is why you libtards are dumber than a box of rocks, you never learn, keep relying on government to enslave you with FREE stuff, and bitch and moan when you cant get anywhere in life. Just go look in the poor section of Baltimore and see how well Hope and Change has helped out the black lives matter.

Yes this is the change I hoped to see...at least from Black people and intelligent white people. The rest of your OP is just a bunch of whining to be honest. You poor white person.

A perfect example of how racist liberals ar. Clinton and Sanders vie for black voters with eye toward critical southern states
Clinton and Sanders vie for black voters with eye toward critical southern states
But..... Does what Mr. Smith say in the video make him a "RACIST"?
Stephen A. Smith says that black voters in the U.S. should vote for the GOP in the next election

ESPN host: Black people should vote for GOP - CNN Video

Chris Marquez: Veteran Marine Beaten By Black Lives Matter Protesters At McDonald’s?
Chris Marquez, a highly decorated Marine and Iraq war veteran, was badly beaten by a group of black teenagers at a Washington, D.C., McDonald’s. Before the Friday night attack occurred, the group of young men allegedly asked the 30-year-old veteran if black lives mattered.

Marquez said that he could quickly tell the black teenagers were attempting to provoke him and decided to ignore their taunts in the hope that they would simply move along. As he continued to eat his meal, the group refused to disengage, WJLA reports
Since Obama has taken over the country and FORCED upon US his immoral agenda, I have become an advocate for concealed carry. What happened in McDonalds is a prime reason why I carry. I don't go out of my way to look for trouble, but if trouble comes looking for me, I will in a NY minute not hesitate to shoot first and ask questions later.

Really? So when was the last administration before DumBama that had two major riots in this country not to mention countless protests in the streets and stopping traffic?

DumBama didn't do a hell of a lot to calm these people down. I think he acted stupidly.

Forum List

Back