Is this the Hope and Change you were hoping for?

Have you even listened to the youtube video? Just like I thought, nothing there, you think him saying his granny gets nervous when a black man walks by is throwing her under the bus? Fail!

We all know what a "typical white person" thinks.

No idiot ,I am a mother. I get what he is saying.

Nutjob, it is a form of stereotyping.
Its a form of reality. Most Black guys have experienced old white women clutching their purses when they come near.
If more black guys wouldn't snatch a purse from an old white women, then more old white women wouldn't feel threatened. Sure looks like black guys have given blacks a bad rap.

I dont know one Black guy that has stolen a purse from an old white woman and I grew up in the ghetto. I guess you are right though. If more white guys would stop sexually molesting animals white guys wouldnt have such a bad rap.

Its a form of reality. Most Black guys have experienced old white women clutching their purses when they come near.

I clutch my wallet when my kids are around. It's still stereotyping.
Yes it is. When you say that a woman likes dresses are you stereotyping?

In this day and age, I don't know what women like.

Doesnt matter. Dont avoid answering the question.

Again, depends on the woman, my wife prefers pants over dresses. So, saying women like dresses is stereotyping.

If more black guys wouldn't snatch a purse from an old white women, then more old white women wouldn't feel threatened. Sure looks like black guys have given blacks a bad rap.

I dont know one Black guy that has stolen a purse from an old white woman and I grew up in the ghetto. I guess you are right though. If more white guys would stop sexually molesting animals white guys wouldnt have such a bad rap.

Boy did you sure go negative from me just pointing out what you said, as typical of a liberal. Why does Hollywood portray blacks as the ones who commit the crime, and the white guy has to come save the day? Did you know most Hollywood movies are created by liberal directors and producers? Because of the indoctrination of blacks in public edumacation has the blacks gone from Republicans(before LBJs great society) who were in congress, to being totally subjugated by the southern white democrats who wanted to give FREE stuff for the black vote. Herman Cain said it all when he said "blacks need to get off the plantation that the liberals keep them on". many on the left called Herman an Uncle Tom.

The KKK is made up of Democrats? :rofl:

The KKK is made up of FBI agents. Other than the infiltrators, there is no KKK anymore.
The year of ‘enormous rage': Number of hate groups rose by 14 percent in 2015

Some people just don't read how a post is set up. In the article is says that there is a rise in hate groups, which the KKK is one of them. I am sorry, but uninformed individuals please do not put an input in, unless you know what the F ck you are talking about.

Boy did you sure go negative from me just pointing out what you said, as typical of a liberal. Why does Hollywood portray blacks as the ones who commit the crime, and the white guy has to come save the day? Did you know most Hollywood movies are created by liberal directors and producers? Because of the indoctrination of blacks in public edumacation has the blacks gone from Republicans(before LBJs great society) who were in congress, to being totally subjugated by the southern white democrats who wanted to give FREE stuff for the black vote. Herman Cain said it all when he said "blacks need to get off the plantation that the liberals keep them on". many on the left called Herman an Uncle Tom.

Indeed. Herman is a fine man. Speaking the truth usually has consequences, though. Blacks are just as much in "slavery" today - as they were 150 years ago. Difference? It's called democrats. Generational handouts have left the black community just as bound to "the man" as they were when they were first brought here. These "black leaders" like the race-baiting Sharpton, and the huckster Jackson have done NOTHING to help except to fill their pockets with the liberals cash.

So, where does that leave us - when the truth is being spoken? Liberals line up to invoke every invective they can against those "boys who have left the plantation". Liberals never change. just their methods.

Indeed. Herman is a fine man. Speaking the truth usually has consequences, though. Blacks are just as much in "slavery" today - as they were 150 years ago. Difference? It's called democrats. Generational handouts have left the black community just as bound to "the man" as they were when they were first brought here. These "black leaders" like the race-baiting Sharpton, and the huckster Jackson have done NOTHING to help except to fill their pockets with the liberals cash.

So, where does that leave us - when the truth is being spoken? Liberals line up to invoke every invective they can against those "boys who have left the plantation". Liberals never change. just their methods.

Did you know that the first slaves brought to America were white?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
The Irish slave trade began when James II sold 30,000 Irish prisoners as slaves to the New World. His Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies. By the mid 1600s, the Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat. At that time, 70% of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves.
African slaves were very expensive during the late 1600s (50 Sterling). Irish slaves came cheap (no more than 5 Sterling). If a planter whipped or branded or beat an Irish slave to death, it was never a crime. A death was a monetary setback, but far cheaper than killing a more expensive African.
Why this isn't talked about? Because it doesn't fit in the liberal agenda. Liberal edumaction institutes wont touch this as it would show the BIG LIE, that liberalism really is.

How did he throw Grandma under the bus?

Didn't fucktard Obama claim his grandmother was a racist and a bigot?

You must come from a small town or city....I see many Black , Spanish, White, Asian people on the eastside of my city on welfare. I also see the same colors doing well in the more expensive areas.
I do agree with you about being enslaved to welfare, but it is not just the whites paying into the system to give them welfare.
Your comment is about 60 years ago old.

The year of ‘enormous rage': Number of hate groups rose by 14 percent in 2015

Some people just don't read how a post is set up. In the article is says that there is a rise in hate groups, which the KKK is one of them. I am sorry, but uninformed individuals please do not put an input in, unless you know what the F ck you are talking about.

The problem you have is summed up in one line;

"Source: The Southern Poverty Law Center"

The Klan died in the late 60's. The SPLC are a racist hate group who invent enemies to focus hate.

The first Ku Klux Klan flourished in the Southern United States in the late 1860s, then died out by the early 1870s. It sought to overthrow the Republican state governments in the South during the Reconstruction Era, especially by using violence against African American leaders. With numerous chapters across the South, it was suppressed around 1871, through federal enforcement. Members made their own, often colorful, costumes: robes, masks, and conical hats, designed to be terrifying, and to hide their identities.[11][12]

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History is a bitch

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
The Irish slave trade began when James II sold 30,000 Irish prisoners as slaves to the New World. His Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies. By the mid 1600s, the Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat. At that time, 70% of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves.
African slaves were very expensive during the late 1600s (50 Sterling). Irish slaves came cheap (no more than 5 Sterling). If a planter whipped or branded or beat an Irish slave to death, it was never a crime. A death was a monetary setback, but far cheaper than killing a more expensive African.
Why this isn't talked about? Because it doesn't fit in the liberal agenda. Liberal edumaction institutes wont touch this as it would show the BIG LIE, that liberalism really is.

Its probably not talked about because they werent enslaved for multiple centuries in the uUS and those that were enslaved are now considered white and have the benefits of white privilege. They never went through Jim Crow and were able to vote without several amendments to the constitution being passed Your post is just another example of white boy whine and fails on the logical fallacy of false equivalence.

The first Ku Klux Klan flourished in the Southern United States in the late 1860s, then died out by the early 1870s. It sought to overthrow the Republican state governments in the South during the Reconstruction Era, especially by using violence against African American leaders. With numerous chapters across the South, it was suppressed around 1871, through federal enforcement. Members made their own, often colorful, costumes: robes, masks, and conical hats, designed to be terrifying, and to hide their identities.[11][12]

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History is a bitch
Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com
From the early 1870s onward, white supremacy gradually reasserted its hold on the South as support for Reconstruction waned; by the end of 1876, the entire South was under Democratic control once again.
white supremacy gradually reasserted its hold on the South Who were the Southern White Democrats? Whenever a black or white republican got out of control in the south, they would be hung side by side by the Klan members. Wikipedia is about as reliable as public education.

Its probably not talked about because they werent enslaved for multiple centuries in the uUS and those that were enslaved are now considered white and have the benefits of white privilege. They never went through Jim Crow and were able to vote without several amendments to the constitution being passed Your post is just another example of white boy whine and fails on the logical fallacy of false equivalence.

You are just another person of color who is a goosestepping, koolaid drinking, low information, mindnumed useful idiot, who has his ass so stuck up his ass, that you can almost see the sunshine from your empty skull if the shit wasn't in the way.

democrats_head-up-ass.jpg

Again, depends on the woman, my wife prefers pants over dresses. So, saying women like dresses is stereotyping.

Thanks.

You are just another person of color who is a goosestepping, koolaid drinking, low information, mindnumed useful idiot, who has his ass so stuck up his ass, that you can almost see the sunshine from your empty skull if the shit wasn't in the way.

View attachment 63897

I think youre just upset I pointed out your logical fallacy and your whining.

Ah now, just because white people were enslaved by whites and for 100 years but not 150 years, that doesn't matter, right? How about black people who enslaved black people for 100 to 150 years?
America’s first slave owner was a black man.
America’s first slave owner was a black man.
Oops , bet this doesn't fit the liberal agenda either, shame they don't teach this in public schools either. Dumbass

first_slave.jpg

Forum List

Back