Is the Quran Gods words?

The following passage is from the Quran, sura 27.

If you read it you will see that it says King Solomon could understand birds and ants, they talked and he heard them. This would seem to be a nail in the coffin of the Quran as it is obvious nonsense.

27.16 And Solomon was David's heir. He said: "O ye people! We have been taught
the speech of birds, and on us has been bestowed (a little) of all things: this is indeed
Grace manifest (from God.)"
27.17 And before Solomon were marshalled his hosts,- of Jinns and men and birds,
and they were all kept in order and ranks.
27.18 At length, when they came to a (lowly) valley of ants, one of the ants said:
"O ye ants, get into your habitations, lest Solomon and his hosts crush you (under
foot) without knowing it."
27.19 So he smiled, amused at her speech; and he said: "O my Lord! so order me
that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me,
by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."
27.20 And he took a muster of the Birds; and he said: "Why is it I see not the
Hoopoe? Or is he among the absentees?
27.21 "I will certainly punish him with a severe penalty, or execute him, unless he
bring me a clear reason (for absence)."
27.22 But the Hoopoe tarried not far: he (came up and) said: "I have compassed
(territory) which thou hast not compassed, and I have come to thee from Saba with
tidings true.
And the Bible says that Jonah spent days in the belly of a whale, and that Eve talked to a snake.

Yes, and the Quran repeats those bible myths as being the words of God.
Muslims worship the same God that Christians worship. They have great respect for Jesus and his mother, Mary.

No, they think Jesus was just another messenger whereas Christians think he was part of the trinity.
Incidentally the story of Adam and eve in the Quran is typically vague and it does not actually mention the snake.
You seem to have a problem with reading comprehension. Muslims do respect Jesus and his mother, Mary.

The following passage is from the Quran, sura 27.

If you read it you will see that it says King Solomon could understand birds and ants, they talked and he heard them. This would seem to be a nail in the coffin of the Quran as it is obvious nonsense.

27.16 And Solomon was David's heir. He said: "O ye people! We have been taught
the speech of birds, and on us has been bestowed (a little) of all things: this is indeed
Grace manifest (from God.)"
27.17 And before Solomon were marshalled his hosts,- of Jinns and men and birds,
and they were all kept in order and ranks.
27.18 At length, when they came to a (lowly) valley of ants, one of the ants said:
"O ye ants, get into your habitations, lest Solomon and his hosts crush you (under
foot) without knowing it."
27.19 So he smiled, amused at her speech; and he said: "O my Lord! so order me
that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which thou hast bestowed on me and on my
parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me,
by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants."
27.20 And he took a muster of the Birds; and he said: "Why is it I see not the
Hoopoe? Or is he among the absentees?
27.21 "I will certainly punish him with a severe penalty, or execute him, unless he
bring me a clear reason (for absence)."
27.22 But the Hoopoe tarried not far: he (came up and) said: "I have compassed
(territory) which thou hast not compassed, and I have come to thee from Saba with
tidings true.
And the Bible says that Jonah spent days in the belly of a whale, and that Eve talked to a snake.

Muslims worship the same God that Christians worship. They have great respect for Jesus and his mother, Mary.

No, they think Jesus was just another messenger whereas Christians think he was part of the trinity.
Incidentally the story of Adam and eve in the Quran is typically vague and it does not actually mention the snake.
You seem to have a problem with reading comprehension. Muslims do respect Jesus and his mother, Mary.

muslims......"respect" ISA and his mother<<<< WTF is that supposed to mean?.
The writers of the koran INVENTED an ISA which they claim was the REAL
Jesus------the one that Christians LIED about in order to DISPUTE ISLAM.
I could do something like that-----just invent a whole new "muhummad"-----
who was a traveling sandal-maker-------who liked bagels

Link?

Link?

I learned all about islam from muslims long before Al Gore invented the
internet------I read the koran ----probably before you were born. ----I even
attended mosques and HEARD all about islam in English language
"KHUTBAH JUMAAT" thus I have a very firm insight into the issue
of the Islamic view of JESUS and MARY and the NEW TESTAMENT. If
you wish to know more----talk to muslims-----it is best to say you are a jew
if you want to know what muslims think of Jesus and the New Testament and
Mary and Christianity---------you could try either----with this or that muslim----
I have used BOTH POSITIONS. In the general Islamic view----the most
utterly idiotic issue in Christianity is that LIE about Jesus ----the LIE that he
advocated a "TURN YOUR CHEEK" approach to insult or attack----AN OBVIOUS LIE invented by Christians----the EMINEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM. (aka
PERVERSE LIARS)

Link?

Mary and Christianity---------you could try either----with this or that muslim----
utterly idiotic issue in Christianity is that LIE about Jesus ----the LIE that he
advocated a "TURN YOUR CHEEK" approach to insult or attack----AN OBVIOUS LIE invented by Christians----the EMINEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM. (aka
PERVERSE LIARS)
So, you have no source.

Link?

PERVERSE LIARS)
So, you have no source.

Jesus in Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Isa Ibn Maryam (Arabic: عيسى بن مريم‎, translit. ʿĪsā ibn Maryām; English: Jesus, son of Mary), or Jesus in the New Testament, is considered to be a Messenger of God and al-Masih (the Messiah) in Islam[1][2]:30who was sent to guide the Children of Israel (banī isrā'īl) with a new scripture, al-Injīl (the Gospel).[3]The belief that Jesus is a prophet is required in Islam. This is reflected in the fact that he is clearly a significant figure in the Quran, appearing in 93 ayaat (or verses) with various titles attached, with Moses appearing 136 times and Abraham 69 times.[4] The Quran states that Jesus was born a 'pure boy' toMary (Arabic: Maryam) as the result of virginal conception, a miraculous event which occurred by the decree of God the Creator (Arabic: Allah) which follows the belief of the prophetic message in the Old Testament passage Isaiah 7:14 and referenced in the New Testament passages Matthew 1:18-25and Luke 1:26-38. To aid in his ministry to the Jewish people, Jesus was given the ability to performmiracles (such as healing various ailments like blindness, raising the dead to life, casting out demons, etc.) which no other prophet in Islam has ever been credited with, all according to God's will. According to the Quran, Jesus, although appearing to have been crucified, was not killed by crucifixion or by any other means. This view disagrees with the foundation of the Gospel. Instead, the Quran says "God raised him unto Himself," which happens to agree with the Gospel message of Isa ascending into heaven. In the 19th Sura of the Quran (verse 33), Jesus is believed to have said "And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive", a similar statement that John the Baptist declared a few verses earlier in the same Sura. Muslim tradition believes this to mean Jesus will experience a natural death with all mankind after returning to earth, being raised to life again on the day of judgment.

Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered a Muslim (i.e., one who submits to the will of God), as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path" as commanded by God. Traditionally, Islam teaches the rejection of the Trinitarian Christian view that Jesus was God incarnate or the son of God. The Quran says that Jesus himself never claimed to be the Son of God, and it furthermore indicates that Jesus will deny having ever claimed divinity at the Last Judgment, and God will vindicate him.[5]Islamic texts forbid the association of partners with God (shirk), emphasizing a strict notion that God is singular, or "one" (tawhīd).

Link?

PERVERSE LIARS)
So, you have no source.

wrong----my sources are highly educated muslims-------just about all of them
were medical school graduates which is a big deal in third word countries----
the CREAM OF THE CROP-------must be either medicine or engineering.
The way to get into medical school is to REPEAT that which is taught in school--
in muslim countries ISLAM is taught in school. The koran was not
really a source for me anymore than reading the RAMAYANA was a source
for "understanding Hinduism"-------The manner in which MUSLIMS INTERPRET
the koran is my source. Any reliance on WIKI for a grasp on islam is almost
like relying on your seventh grade social studies textbook for "what is islam"

Here is what Muslims think of Christians.

Quran 5.51. O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Link?

PERVERSE LIARS)
So, you have no source.

Jesus in Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Isa Ibn Maryam (Arabic: عيسى بن مريم‎, translit. ʿĪsā ibn Maryām; English: Jesus, son of Mary), or Jesus in the New Testament, is considered to be a Messenger of God and al-Masih (the Messiah) in Islam[1][2]:30who was sent to guide the Children of Israel (banī isrā'īl) with a new scripture, al-Injīl (the Gospel).[3]The belief that Jesus is a prophet is required in Islam. This is reflected in the fact that he is clearly a significant figure in the Quran, appearing in 93 ayaat (or verses) with various titles attached, with Moses appearing 136 times and Abraham 69 times.[4] The Quran states that Jesus was born a 'pure boy' toMary (Arabic: Maryam) as the result of virginal conception, a miraculous event which occurred by the decree of God the Creator (Arabic: Allah) which follows the belief of the prophetic message in the Old Testament passage Isaiah 7:14 and referenced in the New Testament passages Matthew 1:18-25and Luke 1:26-38. To aid in his ministry to the Jewish people, Jesus was given the ability to performmiracles (such as healing various ailments like blindness, raising the dead to life, casting out demons, etc.) which no other prophet in Islam has ever been credited with, all according to God's will. According to the Quran, Jesus, although appearing to have been crucified, was not killed by crucifixion or by any other means. This view disagrees with the foundation of the Gospel. Instead, the Quran says "God raised him unto Himself," which happens to agree with the Gospel message of Isa ascending into heaven. In the 19th Sura of the Quran (verse 33), Jesus is believed to have said "And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive", a similar statement that John the Baptist declared a few verses earlier in the same Sura. Muslim tradition believes this to mean Jesus will experience a natural death with all mankind after returning to earth, being raised to life again on the day of judgment.

Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered a Muslim (i.e., one who submits to the will of God), as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path" as commanded by God. Traditionally, Islam teaches the rejection of the Trinitarian Christian view that Jesus was God incarnate or the son of God. The Quran says that Jesus himself never claimed to be the Son of God, and it furthermore indicates that Jesus will deny having ever claimed divinity at the Last Judgment, and God will vindicate him.[5]Islamic texts forbid the association of partners with God (shirk), emphasizing a strict notion that God is singular, or "one" (tawhīd).

yeah? so? until you have learned what real live muslims learned in muslim
schools--------and mosques and in muslim communities -----growing up muslims---
all you have is the superficial---for general consumption--- version

Quran 5.51. O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

for any understanding on that line-------ask a muslim kid who is bright and----from an
observant home. even better----ask if his sister is allowed to visit Christian or
jewish or hindu friends in their homes-----(don't really do it-------you could be blamed
for "attacking" a child------but I came to know a few muslim kids WAY back in the
mid sixties----when I was a kid))

Link?

PERVERSE LIARS)
So, you have no source.

I just told you my source------chronic liars like you----tend to SUSPECT,,
or at least ACCUSE everyone else of being the same SHIT you are

Muslims worship the same God that Christians worship.

False.

Muslims worship the "god" of the Phallic or Black Stone of the Kaaba. When Muslims bow toward Mecca, it is this idol that they are bowing in worship of.

Why does this matter? Simple, the Black Stone is an ancient idol that far predates Islam, and the god that Muhammad adopted is none other than the Djin Hubal, who the Hebrews called Ba'al.

They have great respect for Jesus and his mother, Mary.

Bulshit. They demote the Christian Messiah to a prophet on the level of the Warlord Muhammad.

False.

Muslims worship the "god" of the Phallic or Black Stone of the Kaaba. When Muslims bow toward Mecca, it is this idol that they are bowing in worship of.

Why does this matter? Simple, the Black Stone is an ancient idol that far predates Islam, and the god that Muhammad adopted is none other than the Djin Hubal, who the Hebrews called Ba'al.

Bulshit. They demote the Christian Messiah to a prophet on the level of the Warlord Muhammad.
Did you just make that up?

That sounds like what the Right thinks of Muslims. Just substitute Muslims for Christians and Jews.

False.

no Junky-- He got it about right------the meteorite worship precedes islam by
millennia- HUBAL aka BAAL... Muslims regard muhummad as a prophet
greated than is Jesus

False.

greated than is Jesus
Of course Muslims regard Muhammad as a prophet greater than Jesus, but they regard Jesus as a prophet. You don't acknowledge Muhammad at all.

False.

greated than is Jesus
Of course Muslims regard Muhammad as a prophet greater than Jesus, but they regard Jesus as a prophet. You don't acknowledge Muhammad at all.

roflmao---------right------so Christian dogs should lick muhummad's ass

False.

greated than is Jesus

roflmao---------right------so Christian dogs should lick muhummad's ass
LOL

Are you stupid, or just a liar for Allah?

images

Forum List

Back