Zone1 The month of Ramadan

toty5

VIP Member
Jan 14, 2015
The month of Ramadan is almost upon us, and its arrival is very important for all Muslims. He is something they hold dear, as they long for and await His arrival.

They rejoice when it is near and give each other good tidings when it actually arrives, because they know about this great blessed month and the great benefits and unique qualities that are special to this month and set it apart from the other months of the year differentiate.

Whoever Allah grants honor and extends his term and extends his lifetime to reach and meet this noble month, it is a great blessing for the person to participate and reap the fruits of this great and blessed time . This time of obedience, faith and seeking closeness to the god

During Ramadan, healthy Muslims fast from dawn to sunset, but children, the disabled, travellers, and those who are physically or mentally ill or pregnant are exempt. The fast, which is one of the five pillars of Islam, includes abstaining from food, drink, smoking, and sex during daylight hours.

“O believers! Fasting is prescribed for you—as it was for those before you1—so perhaps you will become mindful ˹of Allah” __ Al-Baqarah – Verse 183.

If you cannot fast, then you can break the fast. You will then have to compensate for the days that you were unable to fast with others of the same number when you are able to fast, by virtue of the verse:

“for days few in number. However, should any one of you be sick or on a journey, then (he should fast) a number of other days (equal to the missed ones); and those who have the strength, (still, they do not opt for fasting,) on them there is a fidyah (compensation), that is, the feeding of a poor person.Then whoever does good voluntarily, that is better for him. However, that you fast is better for you, if you only knew.. » (Quran 2/184).

“Ramaḍân is the month in which the Quran was revealed as a guide for humanity with clear proofs of guidance and the standard ˹to distinguish between right and wrong˺. So whoever is present this month, let them fast. But whoever is ill or on a journey, then ˹let them fast˺ an equal number of days ˹after Ramaḍân˺. Allah intends ease for you, not hardship, so that you may complete the prescribed period and proclaim the greatness of Allah for guiding you, and perhaps you will be grateful”. __ Al-Baqarah – Verse 185.

The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, mentioned the great reward for fasting during Ramadan

Allah’s Messenger said, “Allah said, ‘All the deeds of Adam’s sons (people) are for them, except fasting which is for Me, and I will give the reward for it.’ Fasting is a shield or protection from the fire and from committing sins. If one of you is fasting, he should avoid sexual relation with his wife and quarreling, and if somebody should fight or quarrel with him, he should say, ‘I am fasting.’ By Him in Whose Hands my soul is’ The unpleasant smell coming out from the mouth of a fasting person is better in the sight of Allah than the smell of musk. There are two pleasures for the fasting person, one at the time of breaking his fast, and the other at the time when he will meet his Lord; then he will be pleased because of his fasting.” __ Sahih al-Bukhari

ما فائدة رمضان لغير المسلمين ؟ وما مصيرهم يوم القيامة ؟ - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

RAMADHAAN - A DATE WITH DR ZAKIR : EPISODE - 01

RAMADHAAN - A DATE WITH DR. ZAKIR : EPISODE - 02

RAMADHAAN - A DATE WITH DR. ZAKIR : EPISODE - 03

''FBI Is Here! What Have You Done?" - The Story Of An American Missionary Who Converted To Islam

Mercenaries are never ashamed of their dark history, but rather throw accusations at Islam and Muslims, knowing that they are liars.

Praise be to God, the number of converts to Islam increases every day despite the machinations of the ignorant enemies of Islam

Therefore, I always say that Islam must be studied in Islamic centers Specialized

To know the facts from their source and not from anti-Islamic websites

Let us see the black history of the enemies of islam, which is considered a disgrace to them
and
We tell them to clean themselves first

1.Christ (peace be upon him) said:

“34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to turn

‘a man against his father,

a daughter against her mother,

a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

37 Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.”

Matthew 10:34-39

2.Christ (peace be upon him) said:

“…and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one”

Luke 22:36

27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”
Luke 19:27

Because they followed the words of Christ in your fake book and applied that to the peoples of the world

Who is it that started the world wars? In the First World War, ten million people were killed, and in the Second World War, the death toll was seventy million!

How many humans were killed by the atomic bombs that were dropped on the cities of Nagasaki and Hiroshima in Japan?

Moreover we find that it was Christianity – and not Islam – that eradicated the Native people in America.

During the Crusades, when the Christians besieged Jerusalem and the siege intensified, and its inhabitants realised that they were defeated, they asked the crusader leader Tancred for safe passage for themselves and their wealth, and he granted that to them on condition that they all seek refuge in al-Masjid al-Aqsa (the mosque), carrying safety banners. Al-Masjid al-Aqsa was filled with old men, children and women, and they were slaughtered like sheep; their blood flowed in the holy place until it came up to the knees of the horses, and the streets were filled with crushed skulls, severed arms and legs and mutilated bodies. The historians state that the number of those killed inside al-Masjid al-Aqsa alone was seventy thousand, and no European historians deny these atrocities.

Our own times give the best testimony to that, for they bombarded Afghanistan, then they moved to Iraq and destroyed it, bombarding, killing and spreading mischief throughout the land. Their leader even said that God had commanded him to enter Iraq! Where are the teachings of Christ that they claim to follow and speak so much about?

Such atrocities did not occur when the Muslims fought in jihad against their enemies. They did not kill women or children or ordinary people. It is worth noting the instructions that Abu Bakr as-Siddeeq gave to Usaamah ibn Zayd and his troops:

“Do not commit any act of treachery or betrayal. Do not steal from the war booty. Do not mutilate any dead body. Do not kill any child, old man or woman. Do not cut down any palm trees or burn them. Do not cut down any fruit-bearing tree. Do not slaughter any sheep, cow or camel, except for food. If you pass by people who have devoted themselves to worship in hermitages, then leave them to that to which they have devoted themselves.”

أي مسيحي ينتقد الشريعة الإسلامية أرسل له هذا الفيديو | دانيال حقيقتجو

خطورة الكتاب المقدس | منصور ضد نصارى | ركن الخطباء | هايد بارك

وحشية الإنجيل التي لا يتحدث عنها المسيحيون | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park

الأمين العام للأمم المتحدة يستشهد بآية من القرآن

October 7, 2023 was an appetizer for muslims WORLD WIDE---beware Ramadan

Mercenaries are never ashamed of their dark history, but rather throw accusations at Islam and Muslims, knowing that they are liars.

Praise be to God, the number of converts to Islam increases every day despite the machinations of the ignorant enemies of Islam

Therefore, I always say that Islam must be studied in Islamic centers Specialized

Let us see the black history of the enemies of islam, which is considered a disgrace to them
and

“34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

37 Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.”

27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

Because they followed the words of Christ in your fake book and applied that to the peoples of the world

Who is it that started the world wars? In the First World War, ten million people were killed, and in the Second World War, the death toll was seventy million!

How many humans were killed by the atomic bombs that were dropped on the cities of Nagasaki and Hiroshima in Japan?

Moreover we find that it was Christianity – and not Islam – that eradicated the Native people in America.

During the Crusades, when the Christians besieged Jerusalem and the siege intensified, and its inhabitants realised that they were defeated, they asked the crusader leader Tancred for safe passage for themselves and their wealth, and he granted that to them on condition that they all seek refuge in al-Masjid al-Aqsa (the mosque), carrying safety banners. Al-Masjid al-Aqsa was filled with old men, children and women, and they were slaughtered like sheep; their blood flowed in the holy place until it came up to the knees of the horses, and the streets were filled with crushed skulls, severed arms and legs and mutilated bodies. The historians state that the number of those killed inside al-Masjid al-Aqsa alone was seventy thousand, and no European historians deny these atrocities.

Our own times give the best testimony to that, for they bombarded Afghanistan, then they moved to Iraq and destroyed it, bombarding, killing and spreading mischief throughout the land. Their leader even said that God had commanded him to enter Iraq! Where are the teachings of Christ that they claim to follow and speak so much about?

Such atrocities did not occur when the Muslims fought in jihad against their enemies. They did not kill women or children or ordinary people. It is worth noting the instructions that Abu Bakr as-Siddeeq gave to Usaamah ibn Zayd and his troops:

“Do not commit any act of treachery or betrayal. Do not steal from the war booty. Do not mutilate any dead body. Do not kill any child, old man or woman. Do not cut down any palm trees or burn them. Do not cut down any fruit-bearing tree. Do not slaughter any sheep, cow or camel, except for food. If you pass by people who have devoted themselves to worship in hermitages, then leave them to that to which they have devoted themselves.”

:9:

The month of Ramadan is almost upon us, and its arrival is very important for all Muslims. He is something they hold dear, as they long for and await His arrival.

They rejoice when it is near and give each other good tidings when it actually arrives, because they know about this great blessed month and the great benefits and unique qualities that are special to this month and set it apart from the other months of the year differentiate.

Whoever Allah grants honor and extends his term and extends his lifetime to reach and meet this noble month, it is a great blessing for the person to participate and reap the fruits of this great and blessed time . This time of obedience, faith and seeking closeness to the god

During Ramadan, healthy Muslims fast from dawn to sunset, but children, the disabled, travellers, and those who are physically or mentally ill or pregnant are exempt. The fast, which is one of the five pillars of Islam, includes abstaining from food, drink, smoking, and sex during daylight hours.

“O believers! Fasting is prescribed for you—as it was for those before you1—so perhaps you will become mindful ˹of Allah” __ Al-Baqarah – Verse 183.

If you cannot fast, then you can break the fast. You will then have to compensate for the days that you were unable to fast with others of the same number when you are able to fast, by virtue of the verse:

“for days few in number. However, should any one of you be sick or on a journey, then (he should fast) a number of other days (equal to the missed ones); and those who have the strength, (still, they do not opt for fasting,) on them there is a fidyah (compensation), that is, the feeding of a poor person.Then whoever does good voluntarily, that is better for him. However, that you fast is better for you, if you only knew.. » (Quran 2/184).

“Ramaḍân is the month in which the Quran was revealed as a guide for humanity with clear proofs of guidance and the standard ˹to distinguish between right and wrong˺. So whoever is present this month, let them fast. But whoever is ill or on a journey, then ˹let them fast˺ an equal number of days ˹after Ramaḍân˺. Allah intends ease for you, not hardship, so that you may complete the prescribed period and proclaim the greatness of Allah for guiding you, and perhaps you will be grateful”. __ Al-Baqarah – Verse 185.

The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, mentioned the great reward for fasting during Ramadan

Allah’s Messenger said, “Allah said, ‘All the deeds of Adam’s sons (people) are for them, except fasting which is for Me, and I will give the reward for it.’ Fasting is a shield or protection from the fire and from committing sins. If one of you is fasting, he should avoid sexual relation with his wife and quarreling, and if somebody should fight or quarrel with him, he should say, ‘I am fasting.’ By Him in Whose Hands my soul is’ The unpleasant smell coming out from the mouth of a fasting person is better in the sight of Allah than the smell of musk. There are two pleasures for the fasting person, one at the time of breaking his fast, and the other at the time when he will meet his Lord; then he will be pleased because of his fasting.” __ Sahih al-Bukhari

ما فائدة رمضان لغير المسلمين ؟ وما مصيرهم يوم القيامة ؟ - ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

''FBI Is Here! What Have You Done?" - The Story Of An American Missionary Who Converted To Islam

Radical Islamic terror attacks always increase during Ramadan:

I Wanted To Kill Muslims — Now I Am One | AJ+

Army and police officers / in Europe and America 🇺🇸 convert to Islam ☝️

Why did these 5 Scientists Finally Accept Islam

AMERICAN ARMY COMMANDER CONVERT TO ISLAM

Most Feared Yakuza Gangster Becomes a Muslim

He refused to swear an oath on the Bible.. The first Muslim American police chief to take the oath on the Holy Quran

رفض القسم على الإنجيل.. أول رئيس شرطة أمريكي مسلم يؤدي اليمين بالقرآن الكريم

رÙض اÙÙس٠عÙ٠اÙØ¥ÙجÙÙ.. Ø£Ù٠رئÙس شرطة Ø£ÙرÙÙÙ ÙسÙÙ Ùؤد٠اÙÙÙÙ٠باÙÙرآ٠اÙÙرÙÙ

and

1709985608983.png

~S~

God rescued us from this uncertainty by revealing his final incorruptible message in which He instructs all able believers to fast for a month each year. Today Jesus’ true followers are still fasting according to God’s pure instructions. Muslims are the true followers of Jesus and all of God’s Messengers

The Gospel of Matthew shows that Jesus “fasted forty days and forty nights” (Matthew 4:21). The Gospel of Luke adds the detail that “in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered” (Luke 4:2). Since Jesus fasted, his true followers will also fast, if they indeed follow his teachings. He said, “If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed” (John 8:31).

People had complained to Jesus saying, “Why do the disciples of John fast often, and make prayers, and likewise the disciples of the Pharisees; but thine eat and drink”“ (Luke 5:33). But Jesus replied that as long as he is with them his disciples should not fast, but after he is taken away then “they will fast in those days” (Luke 5:35). This is why Jesus also gave them instructions on how to fast for the sake of God (Matthew 6:16-18). If they were never to fast, such instructions would be pointless.

The Bible shows that the disciples were fasting afterwards: “they had fasted and prayed” (Acts 13:3), and again they had “prayed with fasting” (Acts 14:23). The Bible mentions fasting as one of the observances of a minister of God (2 Corinthians 6:5), and “fastings often” as a proof of the worth of a disciple of Jesus.

Luke 5:33 quoted above reveals that (a) fasting means abstinence from eating and drinking, and, (b) that although the disciples were not to fast until after Jesus was taken away, Jesus himself continued to fast, otherwise the complaint would have been against him also. It is clear that the Jewish Rabbis were fasting (Matthew 9:14, and Mark 2:18). And Jesus too was called a Rabbi (see John 1:38; 3:2; 6:25 and Matthew 23:
8)
. So he too must have been fasting.

The disciples were unable to drive out a demon from a boy, but Jesus drove it out. When the disciples asked how he did it, he said that this kind can be driven out only “by prayer and fasting” (Mark 9:29).

This shows that because the disciples were not fasting they could not drive out the demon, and, that Jesus could drive it out because he was fasting. Some copyists attempted to change this verse by leaving out the words “and fasting”. This is how, for example, the Revised Standard Version reads. But this reading gives the passage an impossible meaning that Jesus’s disciples were not praying either. This is perhaps why the Catholic Edition of the Revised Standard Version restores the words “and fasting”. The New Testament From the Ancient Eastern Text also includes the words “and fasting” (Mark 9:29).

Israeli Forces are Devastated as their Instructor Converts to Islam

This Journalist Exposed Israel and Finally Converted to Islam - Shaun King

Countries with the Longest and Shortest Ramadan Fasting Hours [2024]

British Multi-Millionaire Danny Lambo Accepts Islam!

“They lied to me about Islam” [Americans reveal devastating truths]

and

So you quote Jesus, a Jew, but then Muslims attack innocent Jews on October 7th. Why?

Jesus is a prophet of God, whether he is a Jew or not, it does not matter
The Bible slandered Jesus, and the Jews tried to kill him and accused his mother of adultery
Until now

But in the Qur’an, God honored Jesus, for he is the Prophet of God, and Muslims believe in that

God declared Mary innocent of adultery, but the Bible did not acquit Mary

The Jews also tried to kill the prophets and kill the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

Palestinians defend their homeland and do not kill innocent people
They also treat the prisoners in the best way and return them to their families

On the contrary, the crimes of the Zionist Jews kill innocent children, women and elderly people with bombs and missiles that destroy homes and hospitals.

Now, the children are hungry, there is no food or water, and there are no services of any kind. Moreover, all border crossings are closed to them, and countries do not extend their support to them. The world has abandoned them.

As for the Jewish occupiers who occupied the homeland of Palestine, they are supported by America, England, France and others

At a time when white became black and wrong pronouns

The defender of the homeland, women and children is the terrorist

But the usurper of the homeland is the hero!

The Rape of the Land of Palestine and the Missile Firepower on the People of Gaza

The siege and killing of men, women and children for over 70 years

the people attacked. The F16s fly With every explosion, I wonder who? How much? What is their condition now? Who has left? Who stays? Where will this end? I know what death feels like now.

The Israelis will not allow the Red Cross into Gaza City! And the bombings continue with no one to pick up the bodies in the streets, no one to help the wounded. and thousands of families in Gaza City

see here

مواجهة عاصفة بين صحفية استرالية مسلمة وبين مستوطنة اسرائيلية تنتهي بالضربة القاضية !!

كنّة تونى بلير تحكى قصة إسلامها فى غزة وإحتجازها فى معبر رفح بسبب المساعدات

Tony Blair's daughter-in-law tells the story of her conversion to Islam in Gaza and her detention at the Rafah crossing because of aid

حسام زملط يحرج المذيع عن ما يحدث للفلسطينيين منذ 100 سنه

I can't imagine looking forward to being starving every day

Ramadan Kareem

I can't imagine looking forward to being starving every day
they don't starve----they eat like pigs in the morning and evening and just miss lunch----but most of all they look forward to the inevitable acts of
terrorism carried out by their heroes---like sticking the guns into the vaginas
of non muslim women and shooting---even their mothers and sisters get
a high out of that islamic act in honor of allah

Forum List

Back