Is the Quran Gods words?

Good catch Sunni Man. OP is either and Atheist or an Agnostic who doesn't even realize he's being influenced by the Great Deceiver himself! :D
He is just a loon that knows how to cut & paste Islamophobic non sense.

But on the plus side; retard Buford has a new friend. :cuckoo:

I can assure you that anything I paste in is my own original writings, but I wrote it years ago and posted it on another forum.

I reserve the right to post it wherever I please, as I wrote it.

The Bible says that nothing would follow it. The Koran followed the Bible by 700 years so it can't be the Word of God.

The Bible says that nothing would follow it. The Koran followed the Bible by 700 years so it can't be the Word of God.

Exactly right, the last few verses of the bible state that nothing should be added to it or subtracted from it.

But the Nicean Coucil left so much out how can even know what the bibkle says?

Contaxt is everything and clearly the NC parsed it for their benefit. What about the Gnostic Gospels?

Who really were the NC? Who chose them? How do you know they didn't drop something important?

The Koran is not an addition to the bible it is a seperate text.

Does that mean any religious writings after 325AD are void? I chose 325 because of the NC but who knows what they really did.

I know what is says they did. That however, is PR and Spin from the last 1600+ years

Exactly right, the last few verses of the bible state that nothing should be added to it or subtracted from it.
Rookie mistake numb nuts.

The last book of the Bible is the Book of the Revelations.

Which was written well before the individual books that form the Bible were compiled.

Thus, the verse was only referring to things being added or subtracted form the Book of Revelations, and not the Bible. :cool:

The One True Living God is a God of Love and mercy found in Jesus christ. The god of islam is a devil from the pit of hell.

Rookie mistake numb nuts.

The last book of the Bible is the Book of the Revelations.

Which was written well before the individual books that form the Bible were compiled.

Thus, the verse was only referring to things being added or subtracted form the Book of Revelations, and not the Bible. :cool:

It's not "the Book of Revelations". Open up your Bible and tell us what it's called.

Open up your Bible there to the first page and tell us what it says at the top of the page.
Look retard, I don't take orders from you, and I am not your personal assistant.

If you have a point (besides the one on top of your head) just make it. :cool:

That would require Bubba to string together more than three hate filled sentences which you and I both know he isn't capable of.:D

There is an obvious flaw in the quran which proves it is copied from the bible, and is not a message from God. Both the bible and the quran say that Noahs age was 950 years when he died, but the contemporary view is that the early bible was miss translated by a scribe who got the numbering system wrong. The ridiculous age of 950 years is a mistake in the translation of the bible, and the quran exactly copies this mistake.

Is the Quran Gods words?

Just as much as Joseph Smiths words are.

The koran is actually the words of Uthman who compiled various copies of many korans and tales and fables (leaving out many others), into what was eventually his final, edited copy of the koran.

It's interesting to note that the inventor of islam: muhammud (swish), never had final editing rights to the politico-religious ideology he created.

Is the Quran Gods words?

Just as much as Joseph Smiths words are.

The koran is actually the words of Uthman who compiled various copies of many korans and tales and fables (leaving out many others), into what was eventually his final, edited copy of the koran.

It's interesting to note that the inventor of islam: muhammud (swish), never had final editing rights to the politico-religious ideology he created.

Neither did Geebus. The Nicean Council took that job onto themselves.

The angel Gabriel came to the Pedophile Mohammed.

Yeah.

Sure.

The Qu'ran is a book of the actual words of Allah. It is beyond the possibility of being wrong. It is perfection. Therefore it cannot be wrong in any way. It is absolute complete truth. Thus, it is also impossible to find ANY contradictions in it.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back