Is the Quran Gods words?

First, your premise presumes that the Bible is the word of GOD rather than a collection of parables intended to help men, and women, lead good and moral lives.

Second, have you read the Bible? GOD asks for and does mighty nasty stuff between those covers...

Yep such as ordering the Hebrews to murder women, children and even animals who did not flee before them.

The angel Gabriel came to the Pedophile Mohammed.

Yeah.

Sure.

The Qu'ran is a book of the actual words of Allah. It is beyond the possibility of being wrong. It is perfection. Therefore it cannot be wrong in any way. It is absolute complete truth. Thus, it is also impossible to find ANY contradictions in it.

:lmao:

and yet people believe that god showed golden tablets to the writer of the book of Mormon?

Is the Quran Gods words?

Just as much as Joseph Smiths words are.

Now that's just funny! Unless you're wearing magic underpants!:badgrin:

It’s actually entirely relevant. Notwithstanding a pre-existing commitment to islamist dogma, the fact remains that there is no solid reason to believe that the Koran, which was ultimately authored by Uthman, is in any way an accurate accounting of the voices Muhammud (swish) claimed he heard. Joseph Smith claimed to have possessed golden plates. So what? They don't exist. Muhammud (swish) claiming to have heard voices is no more outlandish than Joseph Smith’s golden plates.

It's really funny! Unless you're hearing magic voices or possessing golden plates.

Yeah.

Sure.

The Qu'ran is a book of the actual words of Allah. It is beyond the possibility of being wrong. It is perfection. Therefore it cannot be wrong in any way. It is absolute complete truth. Thus, it is also impossible to find ANY contradictions in it.

and yet people believe that god showed golden tablets to the writer of the book of Mormon?

SOME people do.

And other people believe that the angel came to a dirty old psychopathic scumbag pedophile to share God's words. Islam sucks camel dick in hell.

Is the Quran Gods words?

The koran is actually the words of Uthman who compiled various copies of many korans and tales and fables (leaving out many others), into what was eventually his final, edited copy of the koran.

It's interesting to note that the inventor of islam: muhammud (swish), never had final editing rights to the politico-religious ideology he created.

Neither did Geebus. The Nicean Council took that job onto themselves.
That's OK by me.

Yeah.

Sure.

Time to discuss the contradictions. Well, SOME of them:

From Sura 2: Al-Baqara, The COW

2:21
Allah created the mankind; they should worship Him.
Contradiction: 3:97, 35:15 say Allah does not need mankind and the jinns; He is free of all want.

2:29
Allah created the earth (first) then He perfected the seven firmaments (heavens); He has the perfect knowledge of all things. (This verse indicates that Allah started creation by creating earth, and then He made heaven into seven heavens. This is how building usually starts, with the lower floors first and then the top floors—ibn Kathir).
Contradiction: 79:27‑30 says Allah created the heavens first.

2:35
Allah forbade Adam and his wife to approach the tree of knowledge. (Allah spoke directly to Adam—ibn Kathir.)
Contradiction: 42:51 says Allah never speaks directly to a human; He speaks either from behind a veil or through a messenger.

2:37
Adam learned the words of inspiration from Allah. Adam was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 2:131 says Abraham was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 6:14 says Muhammad was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 7:143 says Moses was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 26:51 says some Egyptians were the first Muslims. :lol::lol:

Lotta firsts.

2:38
Allah ordered Adam and his wife to descend on earth and to preach on people whatever message they received from Allah.
Contradiction: In verse 20:123, before sending Adam on earth, Allah told him humans on earth would be enemies of one another. This means there were already people on earth when Adam descended on it. So Adam was not the first human created by Allah.

Allah apparently was weak in MATH and does not understand the concept of "first" at all.

2:50
Allah parted the sea (Red sea); saved the Children of Israel (i.e., Moses’ people), and drowned Pharaoh in front of the eyes of the Children of Israel.
Contradiction: 10:90 says Pharaoh submitted to Islam.
Contradiction: 10:92 says Allah saved Pharaoh. :lol::lol:

2:62
Muslims/Jews/Christians/Sabians—anyone who believes in Allah and the last Day and does a righteous deed will get rewards.
Contradiction: 9:17 says unbelievers will go to hell.
Contradiction: In 3:85 Allah says He only accepts Islam.
Contradiction: 4:150‑151 says Allah will severely punish those who deny Allah and Muhammad and those who separate Allah from His messengers.
Contradiction: in 5:33 Allah commands Muslims to Crucify or behead those who criticize Islam and Muhammad or do not convert to Islam.

Nah. No contradictions there.

2:106
Whatever verses Allah abrogates or causes Muhammad to forget, He replaces them with similar or better verses (Muhammad did forget some Qur’anic verses—Walker, p. 166).
Contradiction: 6:34, 6:115 say none can change the words in the Qur'an.

None abrogate except those that abrogate. Amen.

2:117
Allah creates instantly, by decree; He says 'be' and it is.
Contradiction: 7:54, 10:3, 11:7 and 25:59 say six days of creation.
Contradiction: 41:9–12 say eight days of creation.
Contradiction: 6:101 says Allah could not create a son for himself because He does not have a consort (a wife or a concubine).

:lol::lol:

2:131
Allah asked, and Abraham cheerfully submitted himself to Allah (Abraham was the first Muslim—ibn Kathir.)
Contradiction: 2:37 says Adam was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 26:51 says some Egyptians were the first Muslims.

But first a word from first, but first another word from a different first.

2:219
Wines and gambling are Satan’s handiwork—there are some good but great sins.
Contradiction: 47:15 and 83:25 say Allah will serve Satan’s handiwork, wine, in Islamic Paradise.

Heaven: Where Allah serves sin for eternity! And HBO.

Lots more laughs at: http://islam-watch.org/AbulKasem/quranic.contradictions/index.html

Is the Quran Gods words?

Now that's just funny! Unless you're wearing magic underpants!:badgrin:

It’s actually entirely relevant. Notwithstanding a pre-existing commitment to islamist dogma, the fact remains that there is no solid reason to believe that the Koran, which was ultimately authored by Uthman, is in any way an accurate accounting of the voices Muhammud (swish) claimed he heard. Joseph Smith claimed to have possessed golden plates. So what? They don't exist. Muhammud (swish) claiming to have heard voices is no more outlandish than Joseph Smith’s golden plates.

It's really funny! Unless you're hearing magic voices or possessing golden plates.

Oh I'll agree that the bible, the koran and the book of mormon are equally kookie.

Magic books is magic books.:eusa_eh:

Yeah.

Sure.

SOME people do.

And other people believe that the angel came to a dirty old psychopathic scumbag pedophile to share God's words. Islam sucks camel dick in hell.

And other people believe your a biggoted cock bag.:lol:

I say it is not, for the following reasons.

1. The quran is filled with references to the bible and other texts, and I say is is copied from these sources, and not an original work.

2. The quran is full of terrible quotes about what God will do to unbelievers in Muhammad and the day of judgement, and that he will burn them in hellfire for all eternity, and I say this is all lies which degrade God, and make him a monster. It was written to scare people into obeying Muhammad, and it does not come from God.

Does anyone want to dispute my opinions?
Yeah yer right. Just do as thou wilt because YOU are a God! A human with an I.Q of around 100-120 is a God!

Happens all the time. :D

The women kept telling me I was god :)

Ohh God! Ohh God! etc...

Surah 2:219
Contradiction: 47:15 and 83:25 say Allah will serve Satan’s handiwork, wine, in Islamic Paradise.
Every one of these so called contradictions can be easily explained; and most are due to errors in translation from arabic to english.

It would be too time consuming to go thru all of them that you have listed.

So I will throw you a bone on the last one on your list.

Yes, wine will be served in Jannah (heaven) but it will be non alcoholic.

Not the alcoholic wine satan uses to cause mischief on the earth.

No contradiction. :cool:

Time to discuss the contradictions. Well, SOME of them:

From Sura 2: Al-Baqara, The COW

2:21
Allah created the mankind; they should worship Him.
Contradiction: 3:97, 35:15 say Allah does not need mankind and the jinns; He is free of all want.

Saying they should worship him does not mean he needs or wants them to only that because he is their creator they should. Hardly a contradiction.
2:29
Allah created the earth (first) then He perfected the seven firmaments (heavens); He has the perfect knowledge of all things. (This verse indicates that Allah started creation by creating earth, and then He made heaven into seven heavens. This is how building usually starts, with the lower floors first and then the top floors—ibn Kathir).
Contradiction: 79:27‑30 says Allah created the heavens first.

I'll need to check the Koran - Too late to look now.

2:35
Allah forbade Adam and his wife to approach the tree of knowledge. (Allah spoke directly to Adam—ibn Kathir.)
Contradiction: 42:51 says Allah never speaks directly to a human; He speaks either from behind a veil or through a messenger.
Because no veil is mentioned does not mean no veil was used when he forbade them
2:37
Adam learned the words of inspiration from Allah. Adam was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 2:131 says Abraham was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 26:51 says some Egyptians were the first Muslims. :lol::lol:

Interesting I'll need to check the Koran to compare but very interesting
Lotta firsts.

2:38
Allah ordered Adam and his wife to descend on earth and to preach on people whatever message they received from Allah.
Contradiction: In verse 20:123, before sending Adam on earth, Allah told him humans on earth would be enemies of one another. This means there were already people on earth when Adam descended on it. So Adam was not the first human created by Allah.

Yeah but the bible talksa bout the people from the land of Nod where cain went after killing Able so clearly Adam and Eve were not first in the bible - Unless you want to gloss over thatBiblical contradiction

Allah apparently was weak in MATH and does not understand the concept of "first" at all. I guess God wasn't either

2:50
Allah parted the sea (Red sea); saved the Children of Israel (i.e., Moses’ people), and drowned Pharaoh in front of the eyes of the Children of Israel.
Contradiction: 10:90 says Pharaoh submitted to Islam.
Contradiction: 10:92 says Allah saved Pharaoh. :lol::lol:

Which Pharaoh, there were several

2:62
Muslims/Jews/Christians/Sabians—anyone who believes in Allah and the last Day and does a righteous deed will t rewards.
Contradiction: 9:17 says unbelievers will go to hell.
Contradiction: In 3:85 Allah says He only accepts Islam.
Contradiction: 4:150‑151 says Allah will severely punish those who deny Allah and Muhammad and those who separate Allah from His messengers.
Contradiction: in 5:33 Allah commands Muslims to Crucify or behead those who criticize Islam and Muhammad or do not convert to Islam.

Nah. No contradictions there.

Nice, Again I'll check the Koran for context. Though all of them are "people of the book" and worship the same god but very interesting noe the less.

2:106
Whatever verses Allah abrogates or causes Muhammad to forget, He replaces them with similar or better verses (Muhammad did forget some Qur’anic verses—Walker, p. 166).
Contradiction: 6:34, 6:115 say none can change the words in the Qur'an.

Yeah same for the bibkle but diffent version say different things compare the KJ to others and you will see lots of differences. Also lots of contradicting verses in the bible, forget between the old and new testaments

None abrogate except those that abrogate. Amen.

2:117
Allah creates instantly, by decree; He says 'be' and it is.
Contradiction: 7:54, 10:3, 11:7 and 25:59 say six days of creation.
Contradiction: 41:9–12 say eight days of creation.
Contradiction: 6:101 says Allah could not create a son for himself because He does not have a consort (a wife or a concubine).

:lol::lol:

2:131
Allah asked, and Abraham cheerfully submitted himself to Allah (Abraham was the first Muslim—ibn Kathir.)
Contradiction: 2:37 says Adam was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 26:51 says some Egyptians were the first Muslims.

But first a word from first, but first another word from a different first.

2:219

Heaven: Where Allah serves sin for eternity! And HBO.

it's not TV!

Lots more laughs at: Islam Watch - Abul Kasem

Some interesting stuff here. Looking forward to checking them out.

Though as I mentioned above, magic books is magic books, lots of folks overlook what is inconvenient in their chosen Magic Book.

Jews, Christians and Muslims are all "people of the book". The Koran mentions the virgin Mary more often than the bible does.

Jews, Christians and Muslims are all "people of the book". The Koran mentions the virgin Mary more often than the bible does.

The quran mentions a lot of bible characters, and it only mentions them, without proper narrative. A prime example is sura 12 which is a rambling imitation of the genesis story of Joseph, I have written a piece on it and will paste it in later. My point being that if you did not already know the story of Joseph in the bible you could not make sense of sura 12.

The story of Joseph in the bible fills the book of Genesis from chapter thirty seven to chapter fifty. The entire fourteen chapters are about Joseph. There are four hundred and fifty verses about the story in the bible, but in the quran sura 12 there are only one hundred and eleven verses.

It is obvious that Muhammad stole stories from the bible, in order to validate his claims he was getting a message from God.

Last edited:
Having compared the bible story of Joseph in genesis with the Quran, I can just about follow the story as described in sura 12, but as far as I can see, anyone who did not know the Genesis story, or who did not have the Yusuf Ali translation with commentary, could not possibly make sense of the tale of Joseph, as told in the Quran.

Sura 12.4 launches into a description of Josephs dream, with no explanation of who he is or how many brothers he has. What is more the dream described is the second of two dreams that are told in Genesis. But the entire point of the dream is that the eleven stars bowing down to Joseph are his eleven brothers. Genesis explains Josephs family tree so you can realize this, but the Quran says nothing about the matter. The Genesis story also says that Jacob made a coat of many colours for Joseph, and that is why his brothers were jealous of him, but the quran gives no reason or motives for Josephs brothers to hate him. Nor does it explain that Joseph has one other brother named Benjamin who had the same mother as himself, but the other ten brothers are step brothers. Nor does sura 12 explain this issue at any time, including when Joseph sends for him from Egypt.

So when Josephs brothers state at sura 12.8 When they said:" Verily Joseph and his brother are dearer to our father than we are, many though we be. Lo! our father is in plain aberration":
This makes absolutely no sense whatever to anyone that has not read the full account in Genesis.

Later in the story Joseph is put in power in Egypt, but sura 12 says nothing about him filling the granaries for seven years, it simply changes the subject to when his brothers amble into Egypt to trade, (sura 12.58) and it does not explain they are there because it is now during the seven years of famine. Then Joseph ask his brothers to send for a brother of their father, this again makes no sense without an explanation of the family background.

How much more obvious can it be that the Quran is plagiarism, and it was taken from the Bible and other earlier sources.

Open up your Bible there to the first page and tell us what it says at the top of the page.
Look retard, I don't take orders from you, and I am not your personal assistant.

If you have a point (besides the one on top of your head) just make it. :cool:

That would require Bubba to string together more than three hate filled sentences which you and I both know he isn't capable of.:D

I made my point. Crap like this is weak and pitiful, but it's what we can expect from you.

First, your premise presumes that the Bible is the word of GOD rather than a collection of parables intended to help men, and women, lead good and moral lives.

Second, have you read the Bible? GOD asks for and does mighty nasty stuff between those covers...

Yep such as ordering the Hebrews to murder women, children and even animals who did not flee before them.

It wasn't murder. God doesn't break his own commandment. Judgment. People were given examples of the power and might of the Living God and refused to listen so they were shown the results of sin.

Surah 2:219
Every one of these so called contradictions can be easily explained; and most are due to errors in translation from arabic to english.

It would be too time consuming to go thru all of them that you have listed.

So I will throw you a bone on the last one on your list.

Yes, wine will be served in Jannah (heaven) but it will be non alcoholic.

Not the alcoholic wine satan uses to cause mischief on the earth.

No contradiction. :cool:

Oh yes, everything embarassing in the Quran is the result of "mis-translation or taken "out of context". How convenient.

Forum List

Back