"Is it wrong for a married couple to have sex just for pleasure?"

Still waiting libs.

Going to keep asking. Name the Republicans who have banned birth control.

Listen you stupid brainwashed asshole. No Pub has banned it because it's ILLEGAL to ban. But they have packed the Supreme Court to change the law, and up to now have banned the gov't and insurers from paying for BC. Causing huge numbers of abortions and single women on welfare or in bad marriages.

That's about to change, DUMBASS. May your type die off. IDIOT.

Maybe they should learn to play with themselves. Get a vibrator. Stay away from Mr Wrong.

How's that for a solution?

In the 2000 Presidential Election, Bush's official platform was "no nation building". But we knew he had a grudge against Saddam for trying to kill his father.

12 years later we are just now getting out of Iraq.

The moral of the story: Personal beliefs matter and are fair game in discussing candidates.
non sequitur... your facts are uncoordinated
nomad-star-trek.jpg

You should look up the definition of non sequitur.

Comparing two presidential candidates couldn't be amore appropriate analogy.

it wasn't the 'presidents' part that was the non sequitur, dipstick.

Jeebus you're stupid. Listen you stupid brainwashed asshole. No Pub has banned it because it's ILLEGAL to ban. But they have packed the Supreme Court to change the law, and up to now have banned the gov't and insurers from paying for BC. Causing huge numbers of abortions and single women on welfare or in bad marriages.

You're a freaking liar. Name the Republican who has ever banned birth control INCLUDING SANTORUM.

The only reason you libs are spamming us with this BS is you KNOW it's all you've got. You sure can't give us reasons to vote for Obama.

Dipshit.

No one claimed a republican banned birth control.

We are worried about the future and not the past. Try to keep up.

In other words YOU ARE ADMITTING IT'S A MADE UP FEAR BASED ON NO FACTS WHATSOEVER.

How can you fear republicans will do something FOR WHICH THERE IS NO FACT BASED PROOF?

I think we see the dips around here! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's like saying we fear Obama will round up white people based on him sitting 20 years in a church with a racist like Jeremiah Wright. IT DOESN'T WASH!

So give us the FACTS for this "fear."

All you you have is a six year old quote taken WAY OUT OF CONTEXT and a made up meme because you can't give us reasons to vote for Obama.

SO, I WILL KEEP ASKING OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU ADMIT THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT.

WHERE ARE THE REPUBLICANS WHO EVER BANNED BIRTH CONTROL.

If you don't even have proof of attempted legislation, you have NOTHING AND YOU KNOW IT.

This is my house now liberals, and your spamming of this board with this bullshit is OVER!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are under the mistaken belief that your standard is relevant to the discussion. It's not.

Here:

George Bush never invaded Iraq while governor of Texas.

Fail.

Still waiting libs.

Listen you stupid brainwashed asshole. No Pub has banned it because it's ILLEGAL to ban. But they have packed the Supreme Court to change the law, and up to now have banned the gov't and insurers from paying for BC. Causing huge numbers of abortions and single women on welfare or in bad marriages.

Your idiocy is peaking again.

Dipshit.

No one claimed a republican banned birth control.

We are worried about the future and not the past. Try to keep up.

In other words YOU ARE ADMITTING IT'S A MADE UP FEAR BASED ON NO FACTS WHATSOEVER.

How can you fear republicans will do something FOR WHICH THERE IS NO FACT BASED PROOF?

I think we see the dips around here! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's like saying we fear Obama will round up white people based on him sitting 20 years in a church with a racist like Jeremiah Wright. IT DOESN'T WASH!

All you you have is a six year old quote taken WAY OUT OF CONTEXT and a made up meme because you can't give us reasons to vote for Obama.

If you don't even have proof of attempted legislation, you have NOTHING AND YOU KNOW IT.

This is my house now liberals, and your spamming of this board with this bullshit is OVER!

You are under the mistaken belief that your standard is relevant to the discussion. It's not.

Here:

Fail.

NO NICE TRY!

But you can't say no Republican ever went to war, so your argument doesn't wash,.

Name the Republican who has ever banned birth control.

STILL WAITING.

All I'm getting is evasions and sputtering meltdowns.

This is too funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Even if they did find A Republican lawmaker, you can't expand that to include ALL. Sorry if that ruins your fun teaparty.

of course it's not wrong. in fact, it's one of the things that keep couples close.

Amen!!! Fuck like the wind. I loved being married and if she hadn't passed on I'd still be. One of the great frostings of the gig was having one another, all the time.

Good post and comeback!

Robert

Double Amen. Nothing wrong with sex even if you ain't married.

In the 2000 Presidential Election, Bush's official platform was "no nation building". But we knew he had a grudge against Saddam for trying to kill his father.

12 years later we are just now getting out of Iraq.

The moral of the story: Personal beliefs matter and are fair game in discussing candidates.

Cool, can we discuss the naked political payback of contributions for bailout with Solyndra? How about Obama's religious problems with Israel? Maybe his dislike for the Catholic church? Could be interesting to consider how his energy policy will hurt the economy by driving up the cost of all energy sources, because he dislikes oil. The best one though would be how he feels spending more and more makes us economically stronger.

All that is discussed daily on here.

Why is it when the topic isn't about Obama, all of a sudden a candidate's beliefs are ver boten or off topic.

Still waiting libs.

Maybe they should learn to play with themselves. Get a vibrator. Stay away from Mr Wrong.

How's that for a solution?

Incredibly stupid, arrogant, and unrealistic. Typical Pub dupe.

"Is it wrong for a married couple to have sex just for pleasure?"

Answer: Almost an entire book in the Old Testament is dedicated to the subject of passion and sex for pleasure. Song of Solomon is so detailed in its intention of sexual pleasure in marriage that allegories were used to tone it down and Hebrew boys couldn't read it until they were 12, when they became men. God clearly intended sex in marriage to be pleasurable. First Corinthians 7:3-5 talks about not abstaining from sex in marriage: "But because of immoralities, each man is to have his own wife, and each woman is to have her own husband. (Knock down Fundamentalist belief in pologmy based on religion) The husband is to fulfill his duty to his wife, and likewise also the wife to her husband. The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does, and likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Stop depriving one another, except by agreement for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer, and come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control."
Is it wrong for a married couple to have sex just for pleasure?
Santorum’s belief that one should only have sex to procreate is not biblical based and his personal belief and he should keep it personal and not political. Does Santorum believe people should not have sex only when they want to procreate and people beyond the age of procreation should not have sex at all? Santorum is a dangerous religions fanatic and should not be leader of the free nation. Comparable to fundamental Mormons and pastor Phelps and Islamic extremist.

Two questions. First, why the hell are you botheirng to post about this, and second, why are you listing it under "Politics"?

Here:

Fail.

NO NICE TRY!

But you can't say no Republican ever went to war, so your argument doesn't wash,.

Name the Republican who has ever banned birth control.

STILL WAITING.

All I'm getting is evasions and sputtering meltdowns.

This is too funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What? I won't even try to decipher your illogic.

Forum List

Back